Chapter 001- Welcome to Your Eroge System!
356 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N:

 

Hey look, another story idea that pops into my head that I have to write out but probably won't finish, would you look at that...

 

On a more serious note, welcome to another fanfic by me set in the My Hero Academia world. I really like the concept for the MC and the story going forward, so I decided to try and see if I can make this fic my longest; key word try.

 

To start off, and if you didn't read the tags, I know this might turn people off but the MC is and going to stay a decent guy. He knows mind controlling women for sex is wrong, he has good enough morals not to do it, and he won't make any plans to do so in the future as well; there are plenty of stories like that already anyways.

 

However, don't get it wrong that he isn't adverse to the idea of having multiple women, it is a harem story after all.

 

He just won't cut corners to get it.

 

The MC will also definitely use the Eroge System he is given, but not in the way you think, I don't want to spoil it so just read. Another thing, the {Master Mark} will be used, but once again in a different way than it is originally intended for.

 

Just know that this is fanfic that is focused more on slice of life, romance, smut, with a healthy amount of action. There is a Lot of genderbended characters too —boys to girls—  because I'm horny, and because this is an alternative universe.(UA is a University).

 

This is mostly written for fun and is going to have a more light hearted feel to it as I am currently reading Berserk and just need something good natured in my life (also, got tired of reading evilMC's for the moment, trying something different).

 

That's pretty much it, I hope you enjoy it.

 

Don't take it too seriously.]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

I couldn’t believe it.

 

No matter how much I stared, no matter how much I contemplated, and no matter how much I stayed looking out the window: I refused to believe it.

 

Four glistening towers of glass, taller than they were in canon, and with the main building they sat upon more prominent and several stories higher. That wasn't all there was either, the sheer size of the campus around it having made my head spin in circles for the last four hours.

 

Greek inspired coliseums, facilities that were five floors while others ten, full brick and wood dormitories in neat rows, fancy beasts of architectural glass dotting across actual miles of rolling hills, full on mini-forests, a huge crystal blue lake, and things I couldn’t even describe because of how far they were.

 

It was beautiful, which I could admit, but the fact I was in a fictional anime world…

 

Yeah, I needed to sit down, and I turned around to observe the place where I had been dealing with the weight of my current situation for the past few hours.

 

A dorm, big enough to rival my own dorm room I moved into a few days ago, and decked out with technology that didn’t even exist. An airfryer that was also an oven and microwave but looked like an oven, a washer and dryer hybrid machine in a small closet next to a rather large kitchenette, bizarre tools like a knife that changed its blade depending on what I needed it for, and the single expansive window in the living room that I had stood at to see UA for the first time; which could also be changed to have filters on it like a screen.

 

Oh, and what I saw out that window wasn't the UA I knew and loved from the anime and manga.

 

No, it was a university, not a high school.

 

I was in an alternate universe, another added problem to the currently still growing list of ‘I’m definitely screwed’.

 

The top of that list obviously, would have to be the fact I woke up in a body that wasn’t mine in a fictional world about children fighting villains, attending a hero school to teach them how to do that professionally, and being paid like it was a 9 to 5 once they graduated.

 

Did I mention superpowers, because yeah, everyone had fucking superpowers.

 

It was absurd, and maybe if I had been taken to the actual normal canon story world I probably would not be as annoyed as I was.

 

Since, you know, I would have known enough to survive without a hiccup. Now though, with such blatant changes, I couldn’t completely place my hopes on my future knowledge anymore.

 

Thankfully, there was an out, as since I was eighteen—a legal adult in Japan— I could get my passport and be on the next plane back to a hopefully familiar United States.

 

However, to make my situation more complicated and after scrolling through the smartphone belonging to this body, I figured out one particular thing that made me hesitate.

 

I had a little sister, or well this body did, and it seemed whoever sent me here had known that family was my weakness.

 

I was a family man through and through, visiting every old man and woman that shared blood with me, attending any and every event for my young brothers and sisters, and making doubly sure to take the time to hang out with my cousins as much as possible.

 

It was a huge part of who I was, and also who I still wanted to be, so the thought of leaving the country and letting this body’s sister wonder for the rest of her life what happened to her brother was off putting. Although, maybe I could convince her to come with me, but that itself was another issue because I didn’t get any memories with the body I took over.

 

I could only slowly walk over to a couch against the wall, still a bit put off from how much shorter I was, and plopped down and rested my head in my hands.

 

As I sat, every tantalizing thought and anxiety filled question came to me one by one.

 

I owed no one anything, I didn’t have to stop the war and chaos soon to come, and by all means I should be saying goodbye and hightailing it out of here.

 

However, I knew myself, well enough to know that I wasn’t afraid of responsibility. I was the oldest sibling of a family of eight afterall, I had to be.

 

I didn’t whine, I didn’t complain when forced to do things by my parents, and neither was I afraid of going into the unknown with almost zero instruction.

 

I was the trailblazer for my family, the example for my siblings to follow, a role model for them. So, if I immediately gave up without even trying, what would my family think of me?

 

I wasn’t going to be a spandex wearing hero with a goofy smile and a healthy dose of not looking too deep into their job, that at the very least I was sure about.

 

I usually got to the root of the problem, changed it to make my and everyone else’s life better, or cut it off to start anew.

 

I slowly pulled my hands away from my face, staring down at black sneakers I wore, then at the clean wooden tiles under them.

 

It was there that I saw the first water droplet fall and land.

 

I rarely cried, but as I swallowed the idea of how I probably wasn’t going to be able to go back home anytime soon, the emotions held back by confusion and bewilderment were surfacing in waves.

 

I was only eighteen, I was a kid too, and this responsibility and situation wasn’t something I was ready or prepared for like everything else I dealt with.

 

An adult would probably grimly nod, make up their mind quickly, and start formulating plans a second later, but I was just a fresh high school graduate who only left their family’s house to go to college a week ago.

 

Also, there was that thing, something I had been putting off for the very first second I had woken up in this body.

 

I wiped away my tears, most already dry, and glared at the pink—yes pink—floating screen before me with flowery white lettering. I mentally thought of going back to previous notifications, and the screen changed to fit that same thought not but a second later.

 

One by one, I went through what I had to deal with along with everything else that was happening to me.

 

 

[

Welcome Joseph Ruiz, to your Eroge System!

With this omnipotent system, you can have any and all heroines you want turned into a hot mess!

Sex slaves are just a stamp away, and as you navigate through this perilous world, and with each heroine you conquer, you can gain unimaginable POWER!

]

I grimaced, not wanting to accept that out of all the possible systems and benefits I could have got, I got this.

 

I grumbled, dropping my annoyance for the moment so I could focus back on gaining as many details as possible, my eyes moving downwards reluctantly.

 

[

The Eroge System is powered by love and lewdness, and you will have plenty of it if you play your cards right!

 

For selection of the modifiers [Inert Quirk Factor], [Late Starting Point], [Blank Body], and [General Course Student], with no perks previously chosen, you have been given an extra {Master Mark} and 5 attribute points to each of your attributes.

 

Please navigate to the -Inventory- to find your additional {Master Mark}, and to the -Status Screen- to see your awarded attributes points.

 

Would you like to continue the Tutorial?

]

 

I had accepted to continue the tutorial of course, or when I had first got it upon waking up, which was mostly due to the fact that even if this system was something I planned not to use in its entirety, it was possibly my only shot at making sure my head stayed attached to my body.

 

My Hero Academia was a pretty chill world compared to other places, but that was if everything in canon went right, as most of the destruction and bloodshed were aimed at students for the first few seasons.

 

Season three and up though, and also with what I heard was happening in the manga?

 

Well, let’s just say I had plenty of reasons for wanting to leave the country the second I figured out what world I was in.

 

Bringing my focus back on topic, and navigating to the system’s inventory, I found the very thing that had left me completely disgusted for the last few hours.

 

The system heavily encouraged me to 'conquer’ the heroines of this world, with grades appointed to them based on the difficulty of getting all buddy buddy with them and how important they were to the story. And, without sugar coating it, fuck them.

 

Every romantic or lewd encounter with a heroine would net me an amount of gold coins depending on the act we did.

With it, I could then use it to purchase skills and attribute points, with more options to come in the future.

 

The former wasn't particularly bad, but once reaching [Friends with Benefits] status with a heroine, I would be given the worst part of this entire thing.

 

A {Master Mark}, which once applied to a chosen target, would give me almost full control of it.

 

I could make them obey every command I gave, tweak their mind to be okay with me doing anything I wanted, and pretty much make them my slave with little effort.

 

There was the small caveat that I could upgrade the target with a {Master Mark}, but it was a small drop of positivity in an ocean of disgust that was the Eroge System.

 

It was all just wrong, there was no no other way to put it, but it was all I had, especially in a place that wasn't as peaceful as its art style and tone made it out to be.

 

I wasn't sure how close this AU world would be to the original, but I was going to find out sooner rather than later, and that made me fearful.

 

What if it was darker, more grim, and people actually died easier?

 

What if it was an Izuku Yagi world?

 

How was I going to survive if I didn't use every advantage I had?

 

“No no no, that’s the thought process that would have me use a {Master Mark} just ‘once’ to see how it worked.” I shook my head and spoke firmly. “Not happening.”

 

I wasn't going to lose myself, I would be someone that my family could still be proud of, and I refused to use the {Master Mark} till my dying breath.

 

However, even if it made me bitter, the rest of the system wasn't all bad.

 

An inventory with infinite space, a status screen of unlimited growth, and a shop to buy ordinary skills like [Musical Mastery] or [Cooking] were not things I could just write off. It was good, and just the infinite inventory space of anything I could carry could be a Quirk in of itself, but that along with the ability to become a master at any skill; made it way more alluring.

 

Although, my excitement was dulled greatly, since I had realized I had only four attributes to upgrade.

 

[

Charm: 5

Stamina: 5

Wisdom: 5

Luck: 5

]

That was it, no strength, no speed, no health, no mana bar, no spells, no levels, and only a stamina bar.

 

I was genuinely screwed.

 

However, that wasn't even the worst part, as the only way to remove my [Inert Quirk Factor] status was to use a {Master Mark} on a heroine Grade B or above. So, I was pretty much Quirkless till further notice, which was just great, and I bet I was going to die before I could realistically accomplish anything I wanted to.

 

Again, the thought of just dropping the idea of helping make the story better came to me, and I seriously considered it.

 

I had only been here a few hours, and with no visible way back, I most likely was stuck in this world for the rest of my life. Hasty decisions made now might burn me in the future, and it would be too late to regret ten years down the line when I wished I had done something different at this very moment.

 

I growled, which was something I actually never did, and punched the couch cushion I sat on.

 

Although, once my fist predictably bounced harmlessly off the couch and I was stuck stewing in silence, I found myself laughing.

 

Yes, I should probably not indulge whatever being sent me here by intervening in the story, but I was going to feel guilty about it. A feeling which I knew would overwrite any paranoia I had of changing canon.

 

Now wasn't the time to hesitate.

 

I never did, I was first to help wash dishes, first to get up and get ready for school, first to shower, and first for practically everything; all to show my three younger brothers and two younger sisters what they should strive for.

 

Here in this world I, even if they would never know what I had done, wanted to keep showing them what a good person was.

 

In conclusion, with my midlife crisis solved at the ripe old age of eighteen, I had to start making some serious plans.

 

That, or at the very least understand more of the circumstances I was getting myself in before doing it.

 

I had already skimmed through my new body’s phone, facial recognition a godsend, and found out my new name was Kenji Koga. I had two humble parents, my Father being Quirkless while my Mother had a Quirk that wasn’t the greatest but was good for her occupation as a caregiver.

 

[Slumber’s Touch] it was called, and with skin contact she could choose to make someone fall asleep much easier and faster. Simple, and the original Kenji’s sister had the inverse where prolonged skin contact actually made someone more alert; [Wake Up Call] being a fitting name.

 

So, even if I did slap a {Master Mark} on an innocent girl, I could almost see that my Quirk would be skin contact based like Kenji’s family.

 

Looking at the system I got, the Quirk I was bound to get was fairly obvious to guess.

 

Whoever sent me here was trying to make me give in to my desires, and the reason I believed that I had been taken specifically to this world was because of the modifiers I definitely didn't select myself.

 

[Inert Quirk Factor], [Late Starting Point], and [General Course Student] were rather simple as their names were dead giveaways, and after checking the description of [Blank Body], it too made sense now.

 

I would have no previous memories of the body I occupied, but some muscle memory and the ability to read, speak, and write the language would stay.

 

I was grateful for it, or as little as someone in my shoes might be, and leaned back into the surprisingly comfortable couch to soak it all in.

 

Although, I decided after ten minutes of brooding it was time for me to put on the big boy pants.

 

I and was the same age as before thankfully, an eighteen year old fresh high school graduate going to UA.

 

Inferencing on my part, mostly from the [Late Starting Point] modifier, I could generally assume where I was in the timeline.

 

If canon was still a thing that is.

 

I grimaced and produced my smartphone. Finding a calendar app, and confirmed I was probably at the point Izuku was joining UA after I saw it was April 7th—a Saturday—with the school year starting on the ninth.

 

I had two days, two days before things were going to ramp up significantly and all hell would break loose.

 

That got me thinking, because how was I actually going to go about changing things?

 

Sitting idle and saying “Deku will handle it” was asking for things to go horribly wrong. I was put here purposely, the system a clear indicator, so by no means was staying on the sidelines an option.

 

I exhaled, using my free hand to bring up two plastic cards. One was vertically oriented and attached to a white lanyard, the other was horizontally aligned.

 

I focused on the latter.

 

Kenji Koga, 175cm, born March 17th, 2130, and eighteen years old.

 

I nodded, then looked at his student ID, and with bronze lettering under a picture of him without a smile, where the words ‘UA General Course’ were written.

 

I sighed a second time and pocketed both of them, taking another moment to soak it all in while truly understand I wasn't on the Earth I knew, and stuff down every swirling memory that made me almost break down again.

 

I had to focus, and after taking more time to skim through the smartphone in my hand, I came to realize this body registered as someone who had a Quirk Factor but hadn't found the conditions to activate it.

 

So, to most anyone, I was pretty much Quirkless.

 

The lack of contacts and interactions on social media were starting to make sense, and I eventually set the smartphone down beside me and rubbed my temples.

 

There was no note from a God, I don’t remember any big wish I made last night before going to bed, and neither were there signs of anything supernatural I could remember.

 

Okay, I needed to stop. No more questions for the moment, I needed plans now, though I already knew where they all would lead.

 

Heroics, I needed to join the Heroics Course so I could actively do things without drawing suspicion or ire.

 

There, I could shove the idea of shoot style and full cowling down Midoriya’s throat if I had to, kick Bakugou’s ass down a few pegs, strangle Todorki so he could get his head working the right way, and push most of the cast to take being a hero more seriously.

 

I, and everyone else in Japan, could not put their hopes on people who were being a hero for fun or not giving it their all. I needed to show them how bad it can get, push them to understand exactly what they were getting into, and make them stronger.

 

By all means, I could get just stronger myself, but I would hate any strength I wielded if the {Master Mark} was involved. The rest of the system was game, and maybe the skill [Cooking Knife Skills] would translate to being a master with knives in combat.

 

Plausible, but the problem even then, was that I had to um…

 

The name Eroge System made it pretty obvious what I had to do.

 

No brain washing, but getting any of the girls to genuinely like me was on the table, but that ship was sinking since I could infer that most of the heroines would be in Heroics Course, actual full time Heroes, or straight up Villains.

 

I wasn't going anywhere near Himiko Toga, Rumi was not my type and seemed like a handful, and I really didn't think Midnight had a liking for kids.

 

Society failed a lot of people, even in my old world where there weren't children who could decay anything they touched, so I couldn't justify trying to fix Himiko just because I was horny. The bunny hero was too aggressive, and if her personality carried over to dating, I didn't feel like fighting for dominance every five seconds we were together. Midnight honestly probably wasn't the worst, but I didn't think I realistically had a chance with a teacher; after all this wasn't fiction anymore.

 

Momo was probably the go to, she had to be a grade A heroine because she got a healthy dose of screen time and seemed to be liked by the creator.

 

Yeah, that was good, and if she was as innocent and hard working as her canon self, I don't see many problems pursuing her.

 

God, I sounded pathetic, talking about once fictional girls women that I could probably easily manipulate to like me because I knew their future and their struggles.

 

It was sickening, but so was letting innocent bystanders die, so I made my choice on the matter.

 

With that gut punch-like decision made, I needed to start information gathering, and readily got up to go to an empty and spartan bedroom I had only taken a moment to survey.

 

Gray totes and black suitcases were in one corner, the previous me not having unpacked yet, but my importance was currently set on the oak L desk in one corner.

 

A personal computer was there, looking very Sci-Fi if I had to describe it, and luckily still not set up for use. That would have been awkward to explain to an IT guy that I set up my PC and forgot the password the same day.

 

Thankfully, that wasn't an issue I had to deal with, so I went about setting everything up. During it, I started to realize how similar the college I was supposed to attend was to UA.

 

The same student portal just in UA’s gold, blue and white themes, the same scheduling system, the same class hours and GPA, and even Blackboard.

 

Funnily enough, my classes were generally the same as well, eliciting an eyebrow raise from me but ultimately I wasn't going to look a gifted horse in the mouth.

 

Starting, I set up my student email, passwords, UAportal, and finally logged in to make sure it all worked.

 

I brought my schedule for the coming semester up, and I saw some things that were very different from what I remember of My Hero.

 

The Sports Festival was in June, a whole two months from now, which tossed most of what I recalled about the canon timeline wise out the window. I could vaguely remembered the Sports Festival was maybe two weeks into the first semester, so this was definitely an AU change.

 

I closed my eyes, mentally said a sorrowful prayer to most of my future knowledge, and went back to memorizing my schedule.

 

The basic four of math, history, science, and some type of literature were the same. Mathematics and Literature on Mondays, History and Science on Tuesdays, and then one class on Wednesday before it repeated with Math and History on Thursdays and finally History and Science once again on Friday.

 

All of them were in the morning as well, and it seemed me and the previous Kenji thought differently on that. I was most productive in the morning, so before my untimely possession I put my classes in the afternoon.

 

Homework in college was a guarantee, and I didn't feel like sitting through two three hour classes before having to come back to the dorm only to do piles of work.

 

Waking up, eating a light breakfast while sipping coffee and taking my leisurely time while having a fresh mind to work was the best; which made this change all the more irritating.

 

Maybe I could change it today, and I put a reminder using my smartphone to do so in an hour, next bringing my focus to one particular class I had.

 

General Body Health and Martial arts.

 

It was a mouthful, and it took me a few moments to figure out it was my brain translating it into English that made it sound odd. I could see the class was one for working out and also to start getting familiar with martial arts and even the basics of parkour.

 

It was a Hero course I saw, and the only one non-Heroics students could actually take. It was probably to give us a way to get some benefits and training before going into the Sports Festival, especially as the class also allowed supervised Quirk use.

 

The last part stumped me, because once again I was listening to the devil's whisper of how I could get an actual super power if I put a {Master Mark} on a heroine graded B or above.

 

I didn't have to actually mind control them, I had the restraint not to, but once tensions and stakes rose as the story went along, how long would it last?

 

It didn't help that I had two of those damn things either.

 

Exhausting, all of it was mentally draining, and I guess I did have a pretty big excuse for it.

 

So, going through everything twice, making sure I knew my schedule, I took a much slower and gentler approach to everything.

 

I changed every password in my smartphone, apps, websites, and other emails. I got myself familiar with my family members' names and my own, and did some dives into small summaries of the history of this entirely new world I was now stuck in.

 

It was there that I got the whiplash. It was the year 2148, one hundred and half years from the general time I was born.

 

That was actually absurd, and as I went through old Wikipedia pages, I got a very good idea what had transpired. There were almost four fully fledged wars during that full century, two referred to as world wars even.

 

The information left me shocked, and as I continued to read about the Quirk Wars, I came to fully realize this was a world with so much history and lore, and also I would need to catch up on it for my upcoming classes.

 

It was new at least, and very interesting since superpowers were involved, but tedious nonetheless.

 

Hours passed I realized, and eventually once I looked out my bedroom window and saw the night sky, I called it a day.

 

Tomorrow, I would unpack everything that the old me—still felt wrong to say that— brought and do a tour of the UA campus.

 

That was Sunday, and when Monday rolled around? Well, I hoped that I could find a way to do a fraction of the now constantly swirling ideas in my head.

 

Two months, I needed to be strong enough to deal with the initial attacks from the League of Villains in two months.

 

I glanced at the pink screen showing my status and attributes, groggily cursing the damn thing before rolling over in my bed and closing my eyes.

 

I could only try my best.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

4