Chapter 6 – I Will Repay Today’s Humiliation
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Junior Sister Ye, as you wish!"

Brother Luo approached Ye Han with a cold, deterring glare that commanded the attention of everyone present.

"If you interfere with my vendetta against the Ye family, you and I will be irreconcilable enemies," Ye Han clenched his teeth, channeling the Nine Heavens Dragon Control Technique.

Unfortunately, his internal injuries were severe and his recovery was slow. Facing the formidable presence of someone in the Divine Power Realm, Ye Han felt a profound sense of powerlessness.

"Irreconcilable?"

Brother Luo seemed to hear the funniest joke in the world, commanding with an air of superiority, "You, a nobody who could be crushed with a single finger, dare to threaten me? You're simply courting death."

With a single finger thrust, a piercing force struck right at the center of Ye Han's chest.

Ye Han's body shook violently, and he felt a tearing pain in his chest as a bloody hole appeared. He felt as if that finger was about to pierce through his body and nail him alive to the spot.

"I have no quarrel with you, yet you dare to treat me this way. I, Ye Han, will never let you off, even in death," Ye Han roared miserably, his hatred on full display.

He frantically mobilized his internal energy, preparing to fight to the death. His internal energy was now incredibly vast, far surpassing that of a martial artist at the ninth layer of the Gathering Core. If he could concentrate and unleash it in a burst, he could inflict a painful price on this Luo surname.

Even if it meant mutual destruction and his own complete ruin, Ye Han preferred to vent his anger rather than be crushed without a fight.

Boom, boom, boom!

Invisibly, the muscles and bones in Ye Han's body resonated as if they were vibrating.

His energy circulated fiercely, like a lion that had been dormant for centuries, ready to devour the world.

"Ridiculous!"

Brother Luo raised his right arm, who would care about the threat of an ant?

His strike descended, aiming directly at Ye Han's head, intending to finish him.

Bang!

A loud explosion sounded, and in the next instant, a figure was blasted back a hundred steps. It was Brother Luo who had been sent flying.

"A mere ordinary disciple from Cycle Academy dares to lay a hand on my disciple," a serene yet icy voice sounded, and everyone's gaze immediately converged on the woman in the wheelchair.

Mo Qingrou?

A teacher from Flame Academy, afflicted with a chronic illness, confined to a wheelchair, seemingly insignificant, dared to speak to a genius from Cycle Academy this way?

"Mo... Mo Qingrou, the one from the Yin Yang List."

"You've been hiding in Flame City, and this kid is your disciple?" Brother Luo was filled with dread and wariness.

The wheelchair glided towards Ye Han, and without speaking, the woman's eyes conveyed a chilling disdain that threatened Brother Luo's heart.

His gaze lingered on the woman's legs, seemingly mustering some courage, "So what if it's you? Times have changed, you're no longer the Mo Qingrou of the past. Your disciple dared to act against someone Senior Brother Feng values, so..."

"Scram!"

The woman glanced at Brother Luo.

Her single word resonated like a thunderous decree, startling Brother Luo.

"I will report today's events to Senior Brother Feng."

Brother Luo's expression changed uncertainly, and he decisively grabbed Ye Zhixuan and left.

"Wait!"

Ye Han's gaze was ruthless, fixated on the retreating figure: "I will repay today's humiliation, and I will crush you. What is your name?"

"Luo Tianzheng!"

"Boy, you want to crush me? Try getting into Cycle Academy first," Luo Tianzheng looked at Ye Han with amusement, as if listening to an ant's defiance.

Watching the two figures leave, Ye Han clenched his fists tightly: "I, Ye Han, will have my revenge. Cycle Academy, huh? Just you wait..."

What did it matter if he was a disciple of Cycle Academy?

High and mighty?

Such geniuses, once out of reach for Ye Han, were now within his sights.

Now, Ye Han was brimming with confidence!

With the Nine Realms Dragon-Sealing Tower within him, he would eventually crush people like Luo Tianzheng with a single punch.

Struggling to his feet, Ye Han hurried to Mo Qingrou's side.

Despite Luo Tianzheng's interference, Ye Zhixuan was not killed, and the Battle Bones were not reclaimed. He was not content.

Mo Qingrou gently held Ye Han's arm: "Luo Tianzheng is a martial artist of the Divine Power Realm, you are not his match yet. Don't overthink it; he's nothing special. Once you enter Cycle Academy, you'll have plenty of opportunities to fight him."

"Yes, teacher, I'll take you back."

Ye Han nodded, ignoring the others, and pushed the wheelchair away from the Ye Family.

Many Ye Family members watched with anger and wariness. Elders like the Great Elder felt dizzy and nearly mad.

Ye Han was alive!

Ye Han had shattered the City Lord's Qi Sea with his own hands!

Even Ye Zhixuan, with her Heavenly Dragon Battle Physique, was no match for Ye Han?

"Hahaha... We should head back too!"

"The grand feast of the Ye Family is not for us to enjoy. There will be plenty of opportunities for exchanges in the future," the steward of the Lord's Manor, Li Xuan, laughed as he stood up.

The other family heads also left, no longer with the submissive attitude they had before. It was a good opportunity to kick someone when they were down. Ye Yangfu had been too domineering, never taking them seriously, and they all harbored resentment.

With Ye Zhixuan's connection, it wouldn't lead to the Ye Family's disappearance from Flame City, but there would certainly be obstacles thrown in their way.

The family head was crippled, and the Ye Family would have a hard time in Flame City from now on.

From Luo Tianzheng's actions, it was clear that Cycle Academy wouldn't bother with the trivial matters of the Ye Family.

How could the Academy manage if they had to intervene in every little issue of their countless disciples' families? It would no longer be an Academy but a Hall of Punishment...

Flame City, Flame Academy!

Both were in Flame City, and the Academy wasn't too far from the Ye Family. A quarter of an hour later, Ye Han pushed Mo Qingrou to the Academy, to the loft where she resided.

"Teacher, I owe you my life today. Otherwise, I would have had a hard time escaping."

Before acting, Ye Han had thought a lot. With various important figures and people from Flame Academy present in the city, as long as he could quickly defeat Ye Yangfu and his daughter, he would be safe.

Ye Han was well aware of the relationships between the major powers in the city. On the surface, they appeared harmonious, but in reality, they wished for each other's downfall to reign supreme. They would definitely seize the opportunity to intervene in the Ye Family's affairs, ensuring their own safety.

But he had not anticipated that Luo Tianzheng from Cycle Academy would be standing by Ye Zhixuan's side.

"It's alright, some things are inevitable. The world is vast, and Flame City is just a speck. Once you enter Cycle Academy, you'll need to be more tactful and know when to hold back, not so impulsive," Mo Qingrou advised.

"I understand, teacher. But I can't quell the hatred in my heart for Ye Yangfu and his daughter's ruthlessness."

"It's just a pity that I had three Canglan Elixirs, one reserved for your healing, but they were all taken," Ye Han said helplessly.

"The Canglan Elixirs are of no use to me. To heal my legs, I would need to be nurtured in the Thousand Illusions Sect's Wanfa Melting Furnace, but that sect disappeared hundreds of years ago," Mo Qingrou consoled softly.

"There must be a way," Ye Han immediately responded. "By the way, teacher, were you really once a disciple of Cycle Academy?"

0