Chapter 12 – Dog Thing
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Han shifted his gaze and spotted two men approaching from not far away.

"Hmm?"

A quick glance was all it took for Ye Han to sense the stirring aura of the Divine Power Realm.

These two were no weaker than the deceased Li Kai. Judging by their attire, adorned with the unique hexagram emblem, they were likely disciples of the Cycle Academy.

It made sense, given that White Cloud City was situated at the foot of Cycle Mountain, home to the Cycle Academy. It was common for disciples to visit the city.

"Idle chatter is not defamation," Ye Han responded coolly.

This wasn't Flame City; they were right under the nose of the Cycle Academy. Surely these disciples wouldn't be so arrogant as to bully others at will?

If that were the case, it would be better not to ascend that mountain today.

"How dare you talk back?" Both men's eyes flashed with malice.

Clearly seeing that Ye Han and Mo Qingrou were weary from their journey, the two men showed no restraint.

Ye Han's brow furrowed as he involuntarily summoned his divine power.

At that moment, Mo Qingrou turned her face and spoke calmly, "Is this how Cycle Academy's disciples behave nowadays?"

"So what if it is? This brat dares..."

"You, you look familiar. Who are you?" Both men stopped in their tracks, staring intently at Mo Qingrou's face.

One of them suddenly showed a look of fear, as if realizing something, "The Yin Yang List, Mo Qingrou?"

"Let's go!"

The other spoke decisively.

Upon recognizing Mo Qingrou, the hostility they had shown earlier vanished, replaced by sheer dread as they hurried away.

No two leaves in the world are the same, and they couldn't possibly mistake her identity, especially since she was sitting in a wheelchair...

Ye Han quietly lowered his raised arm, watching the two men retreat before turning to Mo Qingrou, "Teacher, they seemed quite afraid of you."

"Mm!"

"I suppose they saw me during the battle for the Yin Yang List," Mo Qingrou said, her expression serene.

Looking at the familiar face before him, Ye Han fell silent for a moment, "Teacher, has accompanying me to the Cycle Academy caused you any trouble?"

"Not at all! I've been in seclusion in Flame City for nine years. Some people must already know, and it was inevitable that I would return," Mo Qingrou shook her head.

"Teacher, no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you!" Ye Han said earnestly.

Though he didn't know what his teacher had been through, Ye Han could guess that returning to the Cycle Academy must be fraught with difficulties and pressure for her.

After taking a sip of hot tea, Ye Han said, "Teacher, let's set off and head to the Cycle Academy."

"Alright!"

The two figures quickly left White Cloud City, heading towards the Cycle Mountain Range.

They had barely traveled ten miles before reaching the foot of Cycle Mountain.

In the distance, a cliff rose about a hundred feet high, smooth as a mirror, as if cleaved by a peerless warrior. In the center of the cliff were several large characters: Cycle Academy!

Many Cycle Academy disciples rode tamed Monster Beasts in and out of the mountain range, and a stone staircase wound up like a ladder to the heavens.

This was the Cycle Academy, a place countless Martial Artists aspired to enter but found difficult to access, one of the few forces in the vast Primordial Void Domain that stood above the eight great dynasties.

"Halt!"

"Outsiders are not allowed to enter the Academy!"

Eight figures appeared instantly, their gazes stern as they scrutinized Ye Han and Mo Qingrou.

Ye Han took out the Token he had obtained from Li Kai, "I am Ye Han, a new disciple from the Flame Academy's branch in Flame City."

"New disciple from the Flame Academy this year?"

The eight took the Token, examined it carefully, and then returned it to Ye Han.

"And who is she?" one of them asked again, looking at Mo Qingrou.

"No need to check; she was at the Academy before any of you were even disciples," a mocking voice said.

The eight disciples guarding the gate turned to see the newcomer, bowing respectfully, "Greetings, Senior Brother Lu!"

"Stand down!"

A tall young man in a blue battle robe with shoulder-length hair appeared, waving his hand impatiently.

His eyes swept over Ye Han and then lingered on Mo Qingrou, a sneer forming on his lips, "I never expected Mo Qingrou, who once dominated the Yin Yang List and shook the Academy, to end up in such a pitiful state."

"Mo Qingrou, to re-enter the Cycle Academy for such an insignificant person, you truly are as loyal and righteous as before."

"It's been nine years, Senior Sister Yin has missed you dearly. You must have thought things through before coming back, right?" The man continued to sneer, seemingly enjoying the feeling of looking down on Mo Qingrou in her wheelchair.

Mo Qingrou remained calm and emotionless throughout, glancing at the young man, "Nine years have passed, Lu Yunxiao, you're still as reckless as before, daring to provoke me, Mo Qingrou."

Hearing her words, the man known as Lu Yunxiao's face twisted with rage, his emotions exploding, "What did you say?"

"Back then, you wouldn't dare talk to me like this!" Mo Qingrou remained composed as she spoke.

Boom!!!

Lu Yunxiao's body surged with divine power as he took a step forward, glaring at Mo Qingrou.

"Back then, you looked down on everyone, including me, Lu Yunxiao. Now, after nine years, you're nothing but a disabled waste, still so arrogant. Why?"

"Bitch!"

"Even if Senior Sister Yin blames me, today I will make you realize the reality of your crippled state," Lu Yunxiao said, raising his hand to strike.

"Dog Thing!"

Unable to hold back any longer, Ye Han thrust out with his sword.

His entire body's divine power surged violently, bolstering his sword strike without considering the gap in their realms, aiming directly at Lu Yunxiao's arm.

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

Those like Luo Tianzheng and Li Kai, though arrogant and domineering, at least didn't dare to curse at his teacher.

But Lu Yunxiao dared to utter the words "bitch."

The teacher might endure, but Ye Han couldn't stand it!

What rubbish Cycle Academy, it was better not to come to such a place.

The Primordial Void Domain was vast and boundless; with the Nine Realms Dragon-Sealing Tower within him, couldn't he rise to power without relying on the Cycle Academy?

Ssshh...!

Blood splattered as Lu Yunxiao's palm, which had not yet fallen, trembled with a sudden scream.

A conspicuous wound in the center of his palm bled profusely, and under the agony, he staggered back three large steps.

"You dare to strike? You're seeking death!"

With a venomous gaze like a viper, Lu Yunxiao locked onto Ye Han as he swung his arm, unleashing a tremendous force that engulfed Ye Han...

0