Chapter 1:news to kill
49 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"what do you mean my mom and sisters is one of them!?"noysd ask.

"you see in each timeline there always exist character either to die or live,they exist but,what if one person in each timeline died and erase from existence"the god ask.

"i don't know?!but what i want to know why is my mother and sisters one of them!?"noysd shout as he stand up.

"idk,but don't worry you're not blood related"the god drop another bomb.

"what the f*ck man!?i didn't even knew i was adopted!?"noysd shout again.

"you not adopted..you just not related to your sister that all but your mother is your real mother it just that you more like an accident kinda type"the god then drop another bomb into our mc.

"what??!!the heck that supposed to mean and shouldn't i know this already since there already hundred or million god explain my backstory but i don't know a single thing?!why is that?!"noysd shout again but this time it louder.

"meh,idk?anyway want to know how did you get exist?"the god ask carefree voice.

"....."noysd calm down...he sigh and nod.

"alright then let get the basic first,you're haruka hinata or formerly known as noysd walker a guy that die,but let get to more in detail.....before you become haruka hinata you already travel to two universe but died in both universe.yes?"the god explain and ask.

"yup..."noysd or haruka comfired

(me:i will go with noysd since i like that name)

"in both of those universe you gained three skill or abilities am i right"the god ask again

"sound about right"noysd comfired

"nickname/title:the chosen pervert,the most idiotic yet genius guy,old,vixef,cici,kau ini babi leh,who?,vodka enjoyer and etc..."the god list out noysd nicknames and titles

"hey...where my"hermit title go?"title go?"noysd ask and not denying any of the title and nickname

"i don't know?...anyway both of the universe you in died...that as short i can go,now how you were born..drum roll please"the god-(me:hey don't break my phone screen you mothe-!..

prime:hey why are you still haven't revealed my name yet?

Me:that for another chapter

Priime:another chapt-)

"what was that?!"noysd fall to the ground and hear several drums being play

 "you mother got rape into having you..."the god said

"the fu-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello readers.....my name is tropika and i live in tr-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

wrong outro again....any way if you enjoying this novel comment which part you guys hate and i will respond to that...see yah weirdo byeeeeeee~~~

To be continued

3