Chapter 7 – Level Three
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The poor Wyn once again lands on his face, but this time on a complete stranger. Still, the pain of falling so high above the ground is no less than what he has experienced. Yu has better luck, with the portal opening close to the ground. They’re in front of the gaming zone. Wyn’s favorite timekiller is to play roguelike games, but never ever competitive online games. Yu on the other hand, is not much of a gamer, but he’s even more inexperienced with gambling. Instead of a fence, this time is another white wall that goes all the way up out of their vision – curving inward toward the middle of the floor, seemingly forming a dome. Unlike the first level, there’s one admission gate and it’s jam packed right now. Wyn sighs in frustration as he’s the type that hates long lines at an amusement park. Yu suggests that they check out the third level first.

“I don’t think I’m comfortable with being naked in front of others,” Wyn disagrees with Yu’s suggestion.

Both activate their bands to check all the levels and try to recall the details CATOTO had given.

“The fourth level is all about torturing. Are you up for it?” Wyn asks.

“Can we skip it for now? I have a weak stomach.”

They then select the fifth level where there’s only one entrance point. The thought of trying out some estacies fancy them a bit. In their past lives, they never did drugs, not even smoking marijuana for Wyn, which was legal in Tideland. Wyn’s willing to give it a try, but Yu seems uneasy.

“I promised my family I would never touch drugs. I know I’m free to do it now, but I’d still feel guilty,” Yu speaks.

Wyn finds this understandable as he himself gave the very same promise to his parents when he was a student. However, the choice is dwindling. Wyn is adamant on leaving the sixth level to last, so that brings the third level up for another debate. This time Wyn gives in. Afterall, the kid’s probably still a virgin.

Before entering the portals, a demon cat shouts, “You right there! Come line up. You have been strolling outside for a while now.”

Shocked, Wyn and Yu look back at the same time. Turns out the cat’s talking to a gray-banded male soul, not them. The cats are indeed vigilant. They communicate with each other, even with those on other levels, through their helmets. The pair sigh in relief before continuing on with their journey.

With his luck, Wyn lands flat on his face again and so does Yu who lands right close by. Somehow, the pain goes away faster when two or more individuals suffer the same pain side by side. The two look in front to see another white wall, however, this one goes straight up beyond their vision.

“What’s the obsession with white here? Doesn’t suit Hell,” Wyn thinks to himself.

There are no more than fifty souls in the lines this time. Wyn’s heart would have been pounding had he had one right now. Wyn is the shy type who doesn’t like to undress in front of strangers. He wants to chicken out but he can’t, because there’s nowhere else to go for now. As they join the leftmost line, they can see the gate’s demons more clearly. There are four orange tabby demons who are wearing what appears to be black leather. The only identical item is the leather masks with heart-shaped ears while anything below differs. Their ears must have been deformed to fit the masks. Held in their paws are black whips. The first word that comes to Wyn’s mind in regard to the outfit is ‘sexy’, but only if it was on a human. The sight of a thick cat wearing a two-piece leaves a bad taste in his mouth.

The two chat to get to know each other more while in the line. It is only here when Wyn learns that Yu was only nineteen years of age at the time of his demise. At the age of eighteen, Yu was training to be part of a Jpop boy group while keeping up with his classes. Before Yu can tell Wyn more, they’re now at the front of the line. One of the demons taps on Yu’s band with its claws a few times. The band vibrates then stops on its own after a few seconds. The cat then signals Yu to proceed ahead. The same cat repeats the steps on Wyn’s band. As Wyn enters the gate, his clothes disappear. Startled, he quickly covers his junk with both hands. Yu however, seems too comfortable with the situation. He had visited a number of public bathhouses in his country. Yu turns around to check on Wyn.

“Is your face red because you’re shy or is it because of me?” Yu speaks, both arms open wide.

Wyn would have given Yu a middle finger if he could, so instead he gives Yu a mischievous grin. In front of them is a big pile or orgy, four times smaller than the one in a music video by a woman named Kylie. On top of the pile and floating, is someone with a peculiar shape. Wyn fetches a demon that walks around nearby for a question. It turns out that someone is none other than Lust. At the current angle, they can see Lust on the side. On the left side, Lust is a beautiful female of today’s standards. She has nice facial features, nice bouncy breasts, nice body, and nice all the way to the feet. On the right, Lust is a male. A handsome muscular male with eight packs. He has a wide chest, strong arms, thighs, and hairless legs. Both sides have the same alluring aura skin complexion. The privates are also worthy of a stare.

“One hole?” Yu is curious.

“What hol…oh! Wow! One hole it is!” Wyn responds. “So, is Lust a ‘he’ or a ‘she’?...Or a ‘they’?”

“She or he is fine. Never call Lust they! You don’t want to experience the bowel destroying Lust’s wrath,” a male soul in the pile answers.

As Lust gets into action with the pile, Wyn and Yu find themselves lost staring at Lust for a while before Wyn shoulder-bumps Yu.

“Get a move on already. Don’t want to become a dildo.”

To the left of the orgy pile are copious numbers of connected buildings similar to strip malls. The strips are parallel to one another. Each strip contains buildings of different shapes and sizes. The ones situated between the other strips have exits that would allow souls to pass through from one open walkway to the next. To the right, close to where the pair stand, is a cable car station. There’s a set of four elevators that take souls up to the cable cars. The cable lines are intricate that appear to be on top of one another at different heights. These lines have a space in the middle to lock the cars. Two gears that fall within the space that are hidden from the sideway view move the cars. To get up, souls can take any of the open-air elevators that are placed back to back against the station pole. All elevators ascend and descend at the same time. The cars are of an elongated oval shape and are either purple or pink, while the station is in boring blue. Further away to the right, is a sizable animal farm. Up ahead are more orgy piles, but much smaller in size. Further away from the piles is a hotel with splashes of vivid colors. Wyn points to the hotel as he would feel most comfortable in a private space.

As they get on the cable car and make their way to the hotel, Wyn asks Yu, “What’s your type?”

“I don’t know yet. So overwhelming with this many people,” Yu replies.

It must have been over twenty minutes in section number four of the fourth level. The cable car delivers them right inside the hotel on the highest floor, the seventieth floor. The hotel itself is so large that there are lines to get to different zones – all through the same floor. Wyn and Yu proceed to the elevator near their station. There are digital bulletin boards that explain each zone. The zone closest to them is the cosplay zone, which covers floor numbers thirty to sixty-nine and spans across hundreds of rooms on each floor. As they descend to the sixty-sixth level, Wyn notices Yu’s nervousness. And as they get out of the elevator, Yu is shaking.

“Are you alright? You look pale.” Wyn asks.

“Let me check,” Yu replies, touching his wrist for a pulse check.

“Choose any room you want. We’ll meet up in front of the elevator once we’re done.”

On the door, there’s a picture of what the theme inside is. Yu walks in front of a room with a picture of an animated series and knocks on it. A cute girl in a mage costume opens the door and with her index finger, beckoning. Yu freezes momentarily before he stiffly walks in. Wyn finds it amusing to watch the entire thing unravel in front of him. As Wyn is deciding on a room for himself, a male stranger in the hallway invites him to a room with a picture of animals. He politely declines. Up until this point, Wyn’s hands haven’t left the crotch area. As shy as he is, he can’t bring himself to enter any room. Then, Yu comes out, breathing heavily.

“What the heck happened in there?” Wyn asks.

“Nothing. She touched me and I got too nervous and…I squirted,” Yu replied, all red in the face.

“I think that is for females,” Wyn answers, trying to figure out if what he just said is correct. He gives up shortly. “Now what?”

“Let’s leave. I’m embarrassed.”

“Leave? Shit! How much time do I have? Need to hurry then.”

To avoid the same fate of the hamsters he used to watch, Wyn must hurry. While riding on the cable car, Wyn’s band vibrates. He instructs Yu to wait for him near the big pile. Yu is confused, but as he’s about to ask for clarification, the cable car has reached the station. As soon as the car door opens just wide enough, Wyn dashes out, jumps off the station, landing on his face as usual. The pain can’t not stop him for he has gone through worse. Hands still on his crotch, he dashes until he exits the gate successfully. Yu, still at the station, is left in awe. Never in his life has he seen someone run at such speed, let alone after an injury. Yu’s band doesn’t vibrate. The incident at the hotel earlier has saved him. Wyn makes his way back inside. The band no longer vibrates. He checks with a demon to confirm his safety before meeting up with Yu. It seems the same exploitation technique works on this level. The two meet near the pile that is still ongoing, though Lust is no longer there.

“Why didn’t we meet outside?” Yu asks.

“I panicked,” Wyn answers.

However, his answer is a facade. Wyn fears separation. With no communication channel, he would rather be safe than sorry.

“With the two levels we’ve been on, the seventh level doesn’t sound too bad,” Yu says, half joking, half serious.

“Let’s discuss this outside. I want my hands back.”

The two proceed to exit the gate. At the same time, a female soul crawls out of the pile. She follows them.

“Hey! Wait up!” she yells.

Both Wyn and Yu continue to exit the gate. They never in their mind think someone would want to talk to them. The female soul catches up.

She taps on Wyn’s shoulder and says, “Hey! Wait for me, ya?”

Wyn turns around to see the beauty of a model. Her diamond-shaped face, dyed brown hair, and hazel round eyes remind him of the most recently crowned Miss Earthling. Her bust is an attention grabber, but that’s because something seems off about it. She has a slender physique that must require discipline to maintain. Her height is a tad bit shorter than Yu.

“Sorry? You want to talk to us?” Wyn asks.

At this point Yu turns around, “Oh wow!”

“I want to talk to you two about something.”

All three exit the gate and now have their clothes back on. Wyn is happy to be able to move his hands freely again.

“You look almost the same just as you were in there,” Yu remarks.

The female soul is scantily clad. Her ocean blue crop top is tight and short, her mini denim skirt is also tight and short. Her white boots make quite a statement.

“My name is Mira,”

“I’m Wyn and he’s Yu. Are those fake?” Wyn asks, pointing.

Mira shakes her breasts as she reaffirms Wyn’s doubt. She explains she wants to talk to them because she overheard the guys mention the seventh level. Also, she did observe Wyn’s superhuman performance and it impressed her.

“We aren’t sure yet,” Yu says.

“But would you give it a consideration?” Mira asks.

“We might. We still have more levels to explore before making that decision,” Wyn replies while looking at Yu for confirmation. “What do you want with us?”

“I want a company to go there with,” Mira answers.

This is not the first time Mira has approached a complete stranger to accompany her. With her physique, she does well to attract men, but they want the same thing from her and she’s not into it. She isn’t a typical girly woman either, and she often finds herself out of place when she’s with other women.

“I’ve been in Hell for like a year now,” Mira says.

While inaccurate, Mira is only a couple of years off. She in fact has been in Hell for three years and one month now. She has spent the past whole year on the fourth level alone, addicted.

“I’ve been to all six levels, so I can guide you.”

“Why do you want to go to the seventh level?” Wyn asks.

“I am looking for my sister.”

“How do you know she’s there at all?”

“I’ve got some intel.”

“Then go by yourself if she’s so important to you. Don’t wait.”

“My intel says it’s best to have someone I can trust down there with.”

“But we are complete strangers…”

“Then let’s get bonding! You can trust me because I’m worth it,” she speaks, as she flicks her hair.

Mira wraps her arms around the two men’s necks, smiling. Wyn is faced with a dilemma. His two-man squad has been doing fine, though information is important to him. He drags Yu over to discuss in private. After much deliberation, they have come to a conclusion.

“You’re wasting my valuable time here,” says Mira while adjusting her breasts.

“That’s ‘whorible’ of us. We’re sorry,” Yu says, bowing his head.

“How about this? Let us explore more on our own. If we decide to go there, we’ll come fetch you,” Wyn speaks.

Mira is disappointed, not because they aren’t heading to the seventh level but because they don’t want her around. To Wyn and Yu, they just don’t want to risk a bad actor. And since they want to end on the sixth level, they see no need to add another soul to the team. Yu trusts Wyn enough with their survival and Wyn trusts Yu enough to keep him company.

“Fine. I’ll be waiting in the same pile,” Mira responds with a smile.

Being able to take a rejection without much fuss wins Wyn’s respect. In the back of his mind, he feels bad. Before heading back to her favorite activity in Hell, she bids farewell to the both men with a cringey cute frown. Too bad for Mira, Wyn is no simp and Yu is too occupied with his band. The pair has decided to revisit the gaming zone on the second level again.

“Let’s forget we ever came to this level,” Yu says.

“We can’t forget Mira though. She’s memorable alright,” Wyn speaks.

And with that, they enter the portals. They are back on the second level.

0