The first past
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Once upon a time, in a village named “La Verde” there was a guy named Alfred. He who defeated the most feared demon at the time lives there peacefully after the hard fought battle. But one day when his breath will be his last, he knows his human life ends here as the natural process of life and death will occur in a few seconds. He couldn’t helped but feel sad and worried about the future of humanity as it was revealed that the demon Who’s deemed to be the strongest will be born in the near future.

He let out a sigh and closes his eyes, he who lived as a hero and died as a hero, he who defeated the most feared demon at the time, he who lived alone in a cabin outside the village. He was finally free from the shackles of the world called “life” and now his soul rests in a place where souls of every living organisms gather “Aether”. Sike! His soul couldn’t get passed by the barrier of the world called “GAIA” Because of one problem. He who defeated the most feared demon is cursed by the time itself.

He who defeated the most feared demon at the time is destined to beat the next demon who was deemed to be the strongest by the seer. Then when he’s about to say something, his body suddenly glows golden yellow as he stared at his hands he let out a single word before anything turns dark, and it was “fuck”. He who once defeated the most feared demon was reborn as the 1st Prince in a country he used to live in “La Verde” his name has been set in stone by the prophecy, and that is Henry Lightborne.

He opened his eyes for the very first time as a baby boy named Henry Lightborne, his first thought was “This is fucking annoying to train my body again to match my old prime body, why don’t I just try being a magician instead of being a swordsman like back in my day”. And thus, his goal for the time being has been set in stone and that is to be a mage and reach the highest possible magic circle which is 9th circle. The 9th magic circle mages can summon a giant meteorite in a blink of an eye.

1002 (Imperial age) day 23/50 of 4th month out of 15months in a year. Henry who was born recently is now learning how to stand (again). His mother named Hazel **** 4th wife and the Father who’s the king of the kingdom named Steve Lightborne are currently taking care of Henry as of the moment. Taking a single step causes his body to fall because his sense of balance is still being developed at this moment, every single step tires him as if he’s fighting a monster with a broken sword like back in the day…

0