chapiter one
138 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What a great idea to go celebrate Halloween in Shibuya they all said, pfft as if. Just remembering all those two-faced bastard that just happened to share blood with him made James gnash his teeth and tremble in rage. To be fair he should have known that they would try to make him leave. James had never been the most socially competent person. He would mess up everything he said and his family made sure he knew exactly how much of an incompetent he was. So, it made sense that they wanted to make him leave and when James was offered a trip to Japan, the country he most wanted to go to but never could because of money, he immediately agreed. Halloween in Shibuya is great and James can't say he's dissatisfied with it but he wished he could be home with his parent to celebrate his favourite holyday. But even though he regreted his hastily made decision he would not let this mistake ruin his trip in Shibuya. So with a sigh James looked at his watch. 6:27 pm. He would make sure to visit as much as he could to not waste anything.

 

 

(I haven't actually gotten to this point in jjk so I'll probably make lots of mistakes or say things that did not happen at all. I'm terribly sorry.) What a shame with everything going so well, Mahito had been able to learn a lot during mostly thanks to his landing of a blackflash. It even allowed him to understand his true essence and unleash a brand new technique. Though all good things must come to an end. Even worse is that the only reason he lost to the vessel of sukuna and that buff weirdo is because he underestimated them. Oh well, it doesn't matter all he needs to do now is immidiatly run back to his team of disasters to analyse what went wrong and make sure it never happens again. Because if Mahito learnt one thing in this fight it's that he never wants to feel what that Yuji made him feel. As he continued walking/ crawling through the forest Mahito saw Geto with his weird scarred stitch on his head not that Mahito is better, he has stiches everywhere. But it was good to see he'd be able to get away from here safely. Mahito arrived before Geto kneeling on the ground waiting for help when Geto spoke.

"Shall I save you, Mahito"

Mahito did not need to think twice. He already knew Geto only wanted to use him and he was fine with it. At least that was before, the feeling he experienced during his fight made him change idea. Never ever ever again can he feel that. He immediately bolted off the floor and began running in the opposite direction from his certain death. Geto followed.

 

 

DAMN IT, DAMN IT WHAT WAS THAT. Trembling in the remains of the Udagawa police box ruins was James. He'd only been supposed to give a lost phone to the police station when an enormous quake suddenly hit everywhere. Everything was destroyed, the lights no longer worked and basically everywhere it looked straight out of a movie. That wasn't even the weirdest thing some dude with weird feature in Japanese clothes walked as if nothing had happened and talked to the air as if there was a person and then took off while running at insane speed. Fuck it there's no way he's staying there. James got up, took off all the debris on himself and went away. He walked while sneaking around, trying to act like a ninja, though with basically no training in stealth all it did was slow him down. Finally he found at least some semblance of a shelter and tried to get in it. Before James could even begin he was hit with probably the worse headache he ever had just after seeing the weirdo again.

 

 

It wasn't part of the plan. Mahito should have tried to attakc him. He knew Mahito should have done that. It matched Mahito's personality even more so since Mahito is kinda out of it because of his fight with Yuji Itadori. But it doesn't  matter it's just one small miscalculation, it could have gone much worse than that. Like if he was hit by Mahito's palm, all his 1000 year plan would have gone to smoke. in comparison Mahito pitifully running away with his tail in between his leg was a much more preferable variable. It wasn't like Mahito could go very far in his conditon, it actually astonished him Mahito even managed to keep away from him for so long. Oh! In his sight where him and Mahito were headed was a human. It could have been problematic if there were two, Mahito could have tried to use "body repel" but only one is fine. If the target of his absortion tried to use idle transformation on that human, Mahito might even get more exhausted so he left him there without taking any action against "it". Not sure what it's gender is. A fairly attractive, androgynous human, clearly not from this region. Under his carefree gaze, sure of his victory, Mahito did the unthinkable and used his own soul and that of the human to use "soul multiplicity" and then tried to use "body repel" but was unable to and his stiched face went to one of utter surprise, confusion and that accurced feeling Mahito hated so much: fear.

 

 

As the "soul multiplicity" technique did what it was meant for:  to merge two or more souls together, which causes a reaction due to the rejection of the merge. A problem happened or maybe not a problem since instead of rejection between the two soul, they seemed to be merging smoothly. While this improbable scenario of two souls being perfect for each other happened another phenomenon just as crazy as the first one seemed to be happening. The fusion of Mahito and James were kicked away from earth by a mysterious portal.( A/N I want to say that the portal has nothing to do with the story. I just didn't know what to put to justify their travel to MHA.)

The now shared body and soul were going through the space between two world with seemingly no direction. Hitting practically all that could be hit. Finally after an almost comical amount of time their speed and direction were adjusted by fate in a way that before long they would reach a brand new home planet. During the incalculable amount of time they need to get to their destination, James and Mahito managed to put their difference aside since even though they shared one soul they were still different person with their own personality.(A/N I don't know if that's possible. Just thought it was a nice idea.) At the start James was practically screaming and raging all the time because he did not feel it was fair for him to be implicated in Mahito's conflict. With time as all conflict do, James anger died down and he warmed up to the co-pilot of their soul. Sadly or maybe thankfully (James was not sure about how he felt about it) they arrived. The promised planet was before them but while reaching into it, the world rejected Mahito because of his nature as a cursed spirit.

 

 

After stepping through the portal with Mahito's appearance, but being the only personality residing in the soul that once housed both James and his unlikely friend, James crumpled to the ground. His first time losing someone important to him hitting hard what's more, he didn't even get to tell him goodbye before Mahito died. James thought that it would be easy to navigate this new world but without any friend, how was he supposed to do it? He was alone, weak, unfamiliar with the surroundings, heck he wasn't even sure if he could speak the language of this world. Well at least a rapid scan of the surrounding told him he was in a city. You can't really find an alleyway filled with garbage in a random forest after all. He'd better get up, moping around all day wasn't going to solve anything. Even though he felt like shit he still wanted to live. Finding support on the wall and lifting himself up James took a closer look at himself and was relieved to find he was wearing the clothes pants Mahito had. Choosing a direction James began walking to find some answer.

 

 

Without a shirt on coupled with his disheveled appearance because of Mahito's condition before their accident James didn't dare to approach places with more people after the first time. James had been told about cursed spirit and everything related by Mahito but apparently he is no longer a curse or a human but something else because people had easily spotted him. During his walk James noticed how weird people looked and nobody acted like it was anything unusual. A kid with the head of a spray bottle  was not even the weirdest. The most likely reason this was happening is because of the existence of a thing called quirk. James heard about it when a kid with explosion coming from his hand made fun of another one that didn't have a quirk. And surprise, the one that didn't have a quirk was the most normal looking human James had seen since he arrived in this world. After, gathering all this even though James did not feel tired he knew he had to go rest to digest all he learnt.

 

 

Going back to the alley James was at first was easy since he hadn't gone very far in case he got lost. This alley was the only choice James had for tonight. He'd have to sleep on the street for a while. He found the cleanest spot he could find and decided to call it a bed.

5