Prologue (Revision)
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the seemingly endless white space stands a man that is currently looking at broken Mirror that reflected a world. The man has short pure black hair and azure blue eyes. The man is currently wearing white hoodie and black pants he stand over 195cm. The man names is Leonardo he was once a human, but now he was now a being called a World Creator or a Creation God.

A World Creator are being that hold the power of an Omnipotent and Omniscient that could create and destroy a universe with just they're thought and Leonardo is a World Creator that is on the level of Beyond Omnipotence.

Leonardo was also once a subordinate of the being called the Ultimate God, the Absolute, and  the Almighty Slayer Nebula. But that Nebula was Defeated by the being called Epilogue Shallow Vernal.

When he was just a newly born World Creator he was just wandering around in the vast multiverses he met many World Creator that created their own Universe or their very Multiverses so he befriended many World Creator those World Creator and Leonardo sometimes find himself fighting with another World Creator.

Their fight would always end up taking a long time to the point of taking a hundred of thousand years or even a million because when the World Creator fight they're battle will always be a slugfest because they will just cancel out they're ability and every World Creator have many Authority beside they're Authority over Creation. Leonardo too has countless/infinite amount of Authority and he also has his own skill that was the reason that he is a World Creator that is called Infinite Evolution.  

The World Creator rarely fight because they're always takes a long time to settle and so unless there's a good reason they will not fight and the one that Leonardo Fight is always a World Creator that is obsessed with fighting and some of that World Creator that he fight is sometimes a woman. so he now doesn't care if he's enemy is a woman or not because if they pose a threat to him then he will fight them if he liked it or not.

he than heard of the name called Nebula from another World Creator that he befriended he want to try meeting the being but when he saw her. He then tried to find her until when she finally found when he see her for the first time, she possesses black hair that cascades down to her feet, with a bluish tinge gracing the tips, granting it a peculiar, sparkling, star-like radiance. Her golden eyes feature a pattern resembling black dots, lending her a mysterious aura. She than notice him and thought that he was one of the challenger that always want to defeat her, so she get into a fighting position.

When he saw that, he doesn't have any choice but to fight her and he was of course was throughly beaten by her because she has the power to all-encompass everything and Leonardo power was even used by Nebula. And when she use his power even his original skill that he created was used by her like it was natural for her.

After he was beaten by her. He thought that this will be his end but what surprise him is that Nebula didn’t kill him but said this to him.

"if you want to be sitting on this throne. You can come and challenge me again anytime. so If you want to leave. Leave now."(Nebula)

After she said that Leonardo was very shocked because for her to possess that kind of power and said that, he couldn't help be in awe with her personality. Because after meeting so many World Creator Leonardo immediately conclude that Nebula is one of those World Creator that had a massive ego but he was surprise to see that Nebula act like a good person and the voice that she use sound very humble. so Leonardo decide to ask her to make him Subordinate he doesn’t know why but he can tell that it must be because of her charisma.

When Nebula heard that she was thinking for a bit and she than agreed to make Leonardo as her Subordinate and after Leonardo became Nebula subordinate. when he was a subordinate to her, he would always go to her to have spar with her because when he have a spar with her his power would always grows exponential.

After a long time of serving Nebula Leonardo saw many World Creator want to become her subordinate to the point that it’s hard to count of how many who World Creator want to become her subordinate even the World Creator that Leonardo befrinded also want to became her subordinate.

Nebula, Leonardo, and the Other World Creator than heard about the Epilouge Shallow Vernal that is currently bringing an End to many World Creator. Every World Creator then tried many thing like seal her or kill her but it was useless because from what they got from their Omniscient is that even if you kill her she would always revived because one of her power called ‘The Last Story’ would always revived until every story in existence has brought to end leaving only her.

Because of this they were thinking very hard on how to counter Shallow Vernal but Nebula propose the idea of her going to fight Shallow Vernal. Many World Creator who heard this were against her idea going to fight Shallow Vernal even Leonardo was against it either but they were shut down by Nebula. After that Nebula go to the world where Shallow Vernal is but ultimately she too was brought to an end by Shallow Vernal.

Every World Creator who has a connection with Nebula was than suddenly cut off meaning that Nebula was killed by Shallow vernal. Every single one of Nebula Subordinate was sadden with her death even Leonardo was sadden by her death. Some World Creator than split up to do their own thing.

And after the death of Nebula. Leonardo than go on his own and shut himself in his dimension to create many World/Universe. after what it seems a long time he has recovered from her death but suddenly he was than visited by someone in his very own dimension that he made so that only he or the people that are stronger than him could enter.

The one that entered his dimension is a woman. She has long, silver-white straight hair that doesn't have any curls reaching to her knees, they even seem like they're faintly glittering, and golden eyes that don't have any hint of cloudiness. Her body, which is about 169 cm tall and dressed in white vestments.

it was Shallow Vernal that entered his dimension and the reason why Leonardo knows who she is, is because in the past he ask one of his World Creator friend about what Shallow Vernal Looks like so that he would know if the person that appeared before him were Shallow Vernal or not.

When he face to face with her. Leonardo now know why Nebula would lose to her who was once known as Ultimate God, Absolute one, and The Almighty Slayer. Because she is someone that always stand at the end. Because no matter how strong you are, in front of Shallow Vernal you are just a fly that could be brought to an ‘end’ at any time.

Leonardo immediately ask her of what she want with him without showing any fear in front of her. 

"Is there something you need Shallow Vernal-sama?."(Leonardo)

Shallow Vernal than ask Leonardo.

"is it interesting to create a world?"(Shallow Vernal)

When Leonardo heard that he couldn't help but wondered why she ask him that. so Leonardo than answered her honestly.

"well, if you want to know. why don't you try making one of your own?."(Leonardo)

"I see, you're answer is the same as that Woman."(Shallow Vernal)

After saying that, Shallow Vernal than leave his dimension. When She leaves, Leonardo than drop down to his knee panthing and sweating. Talking with Shallow Vernal was taking a lot out of him because he doesn't know when Shallow Vernal will erase him from existence because World Creator can recover even if they were erased from existance even he could do it if he can't than he shouldn't even be called a World Creator, And Being erased by World Creator and Shallow are very different thing. Even if you got erase from existance by World Creator you could still recover while with Shallow Vernal you can't recover in anyway.

What’s more is that Shallow Vernal is not just appearing in front of the world and just start bring them to end but for her to even before Leonardo is just out of his mind. Leonardo than thought.

'it seems that Shallow Vernal has gained something like a heart. I guess it's thanks to Nebula-sama that she gained a heart. And what’s more it seems that she has been asking another World Creator if it was interesinting to create a world.'(Leonardo)

After that Leonardo than used his Omniscient to know which World Creator that Shallow Vernal visited and when he know which one he than go to the World Creator that Shallow Vernal ask.

when he arrived he at the World Creator dimension, he saw many giant gear rotating in the sky. He then saw a woman dressed simply in a white dress with a reddish cardigan, had long rust-colored hair and was about 150cm tall, but her most characteristic feature would be the mechanical wing on her right shoulder. Her face was well-groomed, and her eyes were a mesmerizing iridescent color.

The woman than ask Leonardo what he want with her.

"what do you want with me Leonardo?."(???)

She said that with a confused look on why Leonardo come and see her. The reason on why she knows him is because Leonardo was known as the Second Strongest being in the vast Multiverses. And now after the death of Nebula he was now probably the Strongest being in the vast Multiverses if you exclude Shallow Vernal.

"hm, you know me?. well whatever I want to ask if you're the woman that Shallow Vernal visited and ask if it was interesting to create a world or not."(Leonardo)

Leonardo was confused on how she know him but he just shrugged and said that to her. the woman than put a piece together and now know on why Leonardo came to visit her.

"Shallow Vernal came to you too, right?."(???)

"yeah, honestly when she appeared in my dimension I now know why Nebula-sama lost against her. Because she is definitely an outrageous being That no one should go up against even when we know with our Omniscient, when face to face you know you would lose to her."(Leonardo)

"yeah when she appeared in my dimension I was scared of her because I thought that my world would come to an end."(???)

After saying that Leonardo than introduce himself to her.

"oh yeah I know that you already know me but let me introduce myself. my name is Leonardo. You can call me Leo if you want. And Pleased to meet you"(Leonardo)

"I see, my name is Makina. Please to meet you too. Leo-san"(Makina)

After they introduce themselves they than talk for a bit and Leonardo than befriended her. after sometime he than leaves her dimension and continue watching his creation world. His world is consisted of god, angel, fallen angel, youkai, dragon, human, and demon or devil.

(Author's Note : I will use a lower case word on god to differentiate them between the World Creator/Creation God and the god on Leonardo World/Universe) 

It seems that the god, angel, fallen angel, devil, demon, youkai, and dragon go in to hiding after a thousand years and the devil almost went into a complete extinction from the Great war leaving only 32 family remaining.

it seems that in this world the god over there created a separated dimension like Heaven, Underworld, and the Human Realm. And another on his World/Universe that he created there's a being called the Dragon god or godking called Asura god or the Sea god.

While the other World/Universe there being called Ancestral god that lead the world of with a practice called Cultivation. While on the other World/Universe a where a myth is taking over the world and there's even a world that hold a group of legendary warriors that consist of young girl and many more.

He than created a tree that is called the imaginary tree and a sea that is called the sea of quanta after creating that he then leave it alone to see what it will when the to being that is the opposite of each other will do. he than also created a True Dragon that he name it Veldanava and grant the True Dragon the power Omnipotence after he name the the True Dragon just like with the tree he then leave the True Dragon to let it do it's thing.

But now that Leonardo sees the World/Universe that he created flourishing without his interference. he now want to see the World that is currently flourishing with his own eye rather than looking from his own dimension.

Leonardo now was currently creating an avatar so that he could use it to descend in to his world because even though the World/Universe were his creation his power Is still so great that him descending into any World/Universe with his main body he would just destroy it by just by his mere presence because for him being Beyond Omnipotence has a downside and that downside is that you can’t descend to any World/Universe because he would just destroy it.

The Avatar that he was making is based on Makina's clone called Paradise Eden that he ask when he was visiting her. it was created when she was fighting her rival until that rival of her were brought to an end by Shallow Vernal.

When he was done making his Avatar. he than fine tune his Avatar so that the Avatar has anyway to protect himself considering amany of the World/universe that he created is not a normal one because many of his World/Universe where sword and magic exist.

After he fine tune his Avatar he than immediately when he was about to send his avatar he than thought who will watch over his World/Universe while he was absent. So he thought that he will make a clone to watch over the World/Universe that he created.

He thought of making a golem to watch over his World/Universe so after so with that he than start creating a golem to watch over his World/Universe though that golem would have to look like a person.

And because he created so many world that he practically created a Multiverses of his own. So he created around seven hundred trillion of them and every single one of them will have an the power level of Omnipotence World Creator and each of those golem could kill many World Creator because Leonardo use his power so that those golem could use his swordmanship and some of his skill so that it could protect the World/Universe from other World Creator that tried to invade it when he was absent.

While he was on that he than make seven golem that will be the leader of that golem that will be watching his World/Universe and give their report to them after that it will go to him. He than gave the seven golem a name the first one golem that took the form of a young elf woman. The woman has with long golden-blonde hair and blue eyes. He named that woman as Alpha.

The second one also took a form of an elf woman with blue irises and a beauty mark underneath the corner of her left eye. She has a silver hair shoulder-length with an accent braid on the left. He named her Beta.

The third one also took a form of an elf woman. the woman has a dark blue hair color that reach to her thigh and dark blue eyes the same as her hair. He than named he Gamma.

The fourth one is fox girl she has black hair that reach to her back and she has a purple eyes with vertical slit pupils and rounded. She also has  large ears and a thick tail. He than name her as Delta.

The fifth one is also took a form of an elf woman She has long light blue hair tied into pigtails. The color of her eyes is purple, different than the color of her hair. He than name her Epsilon.

The Sixth one is another fox woman. She has blonde hair, large cat ears, purple eyes, and a long tail. He than name her Zeta.

And the final one also took the form an elf woman with long puce hair and unkempt bangs above bleary, purple eyes. He than name her Eta.

He than name that seven golem as the Seven Watcher because they will be in command for everything when Leonardo is absent in his Dimension also also geve them some access to some of his original skill. Leonardo than give them their own personality and soul to make them more alive of course he will make them loyal to him considering he is their Creator. unlike that seven trillion golem of his that only has a soul and not a personality of their own. He also give them the power Beyond Omnipotence.

After creating the golem he than rest for a bit because the creating those seven hundred trillion golem is mentally tiring for him. So Leonardo closed his eyes to rest for a bit even though World Creator doesn't need to rest because of their inexhaustible amount of energy they create.

After resting for bit he than transfer apart of his of soul to his avatar so that he could control it manually so that when his Avatar were to die by something like a World Creator than he could always go back to his main body and retaliate. Now that Leonardo then transfer apart of his soul to the Avatar and when he was inside his Avatar he feel so weak because the Avatar that he uses is only at the level of Quasi-Omnipotence.

After about a minute or so he was now a accustomed to his Avatar. he then open a spatial opening toward one of his World/Universe that he want to visit he doesn’t know which one but he enter it anyway.

=============

Leonardo than appear in a forest he doesn’t know which world he is so he used his Omniscient and what he got is that this world is the one with god, devil, angel, fallen angel, youkai, human and many more. right now he is currently outside of town called Kuoh Town so he than decided to go that town first to see what it's like.

When he arrived at the town it pretty peacefull just the way he liked it if he has to say though the only thing that the people should worry is the stray exorcist and also the stray Devil that is currently residing here.

When he was walking leisurely he than suddenly bump into a person knocking that person down. The person in question is a beautiful young girl with long blonde hair and green eyes. Her hair flows all the way down to her back, with split bangs over her forehead and a single strand sticking out from the top and sloping backward.

She's currently wearing a dark teal nun outfit with light blue accents, a white veil over her head with light blue accents, a brown satchel slung on her right hip, and brown boots with black straps in an X-shaped pattern. She also wore a silver cross necklace around her neck.

Leonardo than held out his hand to help her stand up and said.

"hey, are you okay?."(Leonardo)

The girl than look than look at the source of the voice and she saw a tall man with a short pure black hair and Azure blue eyes reaching out his hand to her.

"ah, ah, ye- yes I'm okay thank you."(???)

The girl than took his hand and stand up and Leonardo than introduce himself.

"hey, what's your name? my name is Leonardo. just Leonardo. nice to meet you."(Leonardo)

"ah, m-my name is Asia Argento please to meet you too Leonardo-san."(Asia)

And this is where the story of Leonardo, a World Creator going into an adventure on his very on World/Universe that he created start.

----------------------

 

Thank you for reading my Fanfic

1