3. ❤Needs
670 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Yoora closed the door and walked upto Jinwoo, her heart beating like a drum. She opened her mouth to say something but choose to not say it. 

She knew why she was here.

---

They had both ended up sitting side by side on the bed while they talked about their life and before long Yoora was leaning up against him babbling happily about her friends.

 Yoora snuggled up against him, clearly waiting for a reaction.

“You haven’t had any luck meeting guys at school? Not at any  parties or anything? What about when you were in high school or in college. Surely you must have had a boyfriend back then, right?”

 Yoora shake her head.

 “No, nothing. Maybe it’d be too weird to ask this but can you help me?” Jinwoo gulped silently, dumbstruck. He was already restraining himself. 

No more.

Before she had a chance he  pulled her into his lap and pressed his lips against her. Yoora felt his tongue gently probing her mouth. She began to kiss him back and before long, he was pulling off her nurse top along with bra.

Her breasts sprang free and he could see how hard her nipples were. He took one breast in his hand and other one in his mouth and suck it hard causing Yoora to elicit obscene moans unknowingly.

Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!

She arches and moans as I suck away at her skin, kneading her breasts. Her tits are just enough to fill my palms and they feel amazing between my fingers. Her pink erect nipples taste even better in my mouth.

Her body was warm and soft and he loved the way her skin smelled. He shifted Yoora again so that she was kneeling with her legs straddling his.

He could feel the heat from her cunt radiating through her pajama pants and before long Jinwoo was flexing his hips so that his cock rubbed against her crotch.

 “Oh Jinwoo, I need you. My pussy is so tingly. I need to feel you inside me. You’re making me feel so good.” Her words were the most arousing tune he had ever heard yet he ignored them and put her down.

My eyes stay locked on her as she watches me intently, her little pink tongue flitting out and running over her lips. She looks in awe when I pull it out – I'm already half hard, my tip oozing with pre-cum.

She leans in close, closing her eyes and placing a kiss right on the head of my cock. Fuck. She pursed her lips, taking the tip into her mouth and flicking her tongue over my mushroom, lapping up my juices.

There's no turning back now.

She wraps her fist around my length, jerks me off, slow and tortuous, inside her warm little fist, until I'm on the brink of feeling like I'm going to blow. And then she slides her hand down my shaft, only to let her tongue follow suit.

She licks the underside of my cock before swallowing me whole. Her pretty pink lips engulf me, her tongue rolling against me, and her hand moving to my balls, cradling and massaging them.

My fingers slide through her silky hair, grabbing her short hairs. And then it hits me – I'm living every guys dream. I'm living my dream – getting sucked off by the hot nurse and possibly...fuck her.

The side of my lips tug into a wicked half smile.

My dick trembles in her mouth as it spurt the first shot of my cum in her mouth and she looks up at me with surprise.

“Take it. Take it all, baby,” I tell her, gently stroking her soft cheek.

She doesn't dare move and I wouldn't let her if she tried. “It won't hurt you, just swallow it down,” I coax her.

She pulls back, releasing my member from her lips, leaving a glisten of my cum on her mouth.

“Did you like that?” she asks, still stroking me with her hands.

“Yes, I did,” she whisper, as if someone were there watching us, listening to us. But we're all alone albeit in a hospital.

Her eyes are bright, and she looks relieved that she's satisfied me. She takes her tongue, leaning in between my legs and lapping up the last drops of my release that spilled out on to my balls.

 “Please fuck me...” When Jinwoo nodded, Yoora  stripped off her pants.

Rubbing her hand along the length of the shaft; all the way up to the head and pulled back the skin and looked at the peeled swollen cock. At its enormity, the veins and the shiny head. Something small in her pussy clinched tightly inward.

She felt her juices moistening her pink flesh. She paused, wondered what it would feel like. Not in her hands or mouth, but inside her pussy.

Fucking her. Fucking her good. Fucking her sweet. A good hot big cock fucking. Maybe she could at least fit some of it inside her, she thought, and then gradually teach her pussy how to take it all.

He lunged forward, pressing his lips hard against her before she could utter a sentence, still stroking his fat cock with her small hands.

She softly parted her lips, giving him her soft tongue, surrendering everything to him. His tongue connected with hers, it felt so smooth, so warm, yearning to become one.

A heated passion swelled in their bodies, their kiss grew intense as they consumed each other. He could feel her sexual energy and she could almost feel his sexual energy caressing every inch of her skin.

She closed her eyes, falling in the euphoric moment. Her little pink flower getting soaked with her juices, loving the feeling of him grabbing her ass, rough, squeezing it, tight like he owned it. 

---

My head disappears between her legs and I kiss her inner thighs first, licking the soft flesh before sucking it into my mouth. Her pussy is wet and juicy and just calling for me.

I kiss her lips and then let my tongue slip between her dripping folds, lapping up her juices. I hear her release a long, guttural groan like I've never heard from her before and it's almost enough to make my dick stand at attention. 

Again. My tongue finds her clit and massages it – for her this is torture and I'm loving every minute of it.

My hands grip her thigh and her hip as I fuck her slowly with my tongue, sliding it in and out of her depths. Instinctively she grinds against my face, helping me to go deeper inside of her.

“I can't, uuuaaaagh!” She gushes all around me and I revel in how sweet her pussy tastes.

 “You taste so good. Reward time. Come on and get on top of this cock.”

She looked down at it, it was standing strong and tall. Clear fluid precipitated at the pinnacle of his cock, she was a bit hesitant. She knew a large cock like his penetrating her would be painful.

Jinwoo pulled her up so that she was kneeling over him, her eyes downcast, staring fixedly at his long stiff cock beneath her, her pussy lips just brushing the tip of his cock. 

Should she attempt to take such a large man?

She didn’t budge, she remained transfixed, legs opened over him and he lifted his hip pressing his naked cock forward against her softness, dying with the need to enter her.

She felt his bare cock throb against the raw skin of her pussy. It was her first time having a bareback cock. Her pussy squinted back at the quick brace of him against her.

He raised his face to hers and kissed her weak spot. Her neck. He sucked on it, kissed, kissed his way up to her cheekbone, kissed along the outskirts of her cheekbone, up to her deadly spot. Her ears. He softly ran his tongue in the hollow of her ears. Yoora’s pussy liquefied.

Then he whispered in her ears.

“I’m going to take you hard and fast and I’m not going to stop until I cum inside you.” She looked up from his dick and into his lust-filled eyes, his words were slurred.

“Do you understand? I’m not going to stop until you’ve satisfied me.”

 She slowly shook her head yes, bit her lip, then grabbed the headboard of the bed. Her heart started racing. He placed his hand at her waist, his power dominating her movement, held her steady. She felt the rigidness poking so close to her entrance.

"Condom Jinwoo." She reminded him.

He disregarded what she said. He held on to his dick and began to positioning it against her waiting entrance. His strong hands spread her pussy lips wide open, rested the head at her small pink opening and slowly tried to shove his cock in.

It wouldn't go in. The head of his cock was broad and she was so tight. 

She rolled, hoping the cock will find its way in; starving to feel it inside between her inner walls. "Put it inside, please Jinwoo."

She felt the round smooth head at her wet entrance bareback. 

Ah~~

He pressed the head in slowly. It bored its way inside. She felt her swollen pussy lips parting further than they had ever been in her life as his thick wide cock pierced forcibly to get further down.

She whimpered. 

His cock was too wide. It frictioned against her walls. It pained, a mild burning sensation. It didn’t feel smooth peeling its way into her. It felt dry, as if he was forcing it into her dry even though she was drenched. Her mouth gasped and her palm covered her mouth.

“Fuck me Jinwoo. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy hard.”

As if she had triggered something within him, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his dick while he thrust up into her.  Her cunt was hot and wet and thrashed her head both sides.

She flung her head back and her tits bounced up and down as he fucked her. Low moans escaped her mouth as he fucked her hard and fast.

  “Oh Jinwoo, you’re so big! I feel like you’re stretching me open and it feels so good.”

  He pressed his fingers into her waist and pumped into her, driving her close to the edge.”

  “Oh my God, I’ve wanted this for so long.” She shrieked between ragged breaths.

  Jinwoo moaned as he fucked her, loving how hot and wet she was inside. Suddenly, he had an idea.

  “Okay, baby, can you get on your hands and knees.”

 Jinwoo marveled at the look of her firm ass as she positioned herself in front of him. He  grabbed her hips, then slid back inside her cunt again. He then fucked her hard from behind.

“Yoora, I need to feel you cumming over my cock. Cum for me, baby. Cum for me now,” he moaned and leaned forward to bite her shoulder. His teeth pressed into her skin and she yelped, then he felt the flutter of her pussy walls as she climaxed.

Her juices flowed out of her cunt and dripped down his legs. He thrust hard a few more times and then came when he was deep inside her. He clutched her to him so that she couldn’t pull off of his cock. Yoora moaned as she felt him filling her tight inner passage with cum.

Yoora collapsed on the bed exhaustingly.

Ping! A blue screen appeared before him.

[You have bred a woman using Charisma skill ~ Hidden quest Triggered.]

[Reward for triggering hidden quest : Flourish]

[Flourish : Bending to your will and need, your Seed can Impregnate a woman and also help her strengthen her body and mind without any side-effect.]

[Hidden Quest : Create a Harem]

[Reward : ?]

When Yoora came to senses, she found Jinwoo’s face between her thighs. He licked and sucked her cunt until she came and then he slid inside her again,  taking her from behind as they lay spooning on the bed. She was hot and willing and it didn’t take either of them much time to cum.

8