[Notice and Poll]
961 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excessive apologies for the massive delay. Been quite busy and have run into some writer's block on picking which story ark I want to run after I finish this one. Some good news! I have picked a new artist to draw up the book cover and hope to have it soon. I also want to get some ideas from the book's fans on what ark you guys want next out of the ones I have been tinkering with, they will all eventually be in the story I just can't decide on which order I want to put them in currently so I'll turn to your input in the form of the poll below! I will have it close in two weeks and post the closing chapters of this ark starting either this or next weekend, depending on if the poll shows a clear winner on the next ark I can post sooner as I won't have to wait that long between ending this ark and starting the next one.

Again, super sorry about not posting in forever, and thanks so much to all of you who enjoy this book and who stuck around through my silence.

Next Story Ark Choices
  • Anwirn goes on a few diplomatic missions and enjoys some undercover adventuring shenanigans.
  • Anwirn spends some time crafting and checking in on the regular citizens of his kingdom.
  • A few foreign delegations arrive and Anwirn focuses on expanding relations between nations.
  • A side story where Anwirn visits the College of Ether and meets some eccentric and curious Sages.
Total voters: 64 · This poll was closed on Jun 18, 2021 02:28 AM.
11