Prologue
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue -

I am part of a android police force we are as of now experimental forces which are only deployed in extremely violent situations. My name/sr. no is 32-B there are other with other sr. numbers/names but we all look the same blue eyes, moderately muscular, sharp nose, even female ones just have longer hair.

On October 30th 2096 a terrorist group goes guns blazing in the marketplace of city Tetra - Capital of Binary Republic, formerly known was Russia, to control them our forces are deployed. We are sent in 8 groups each made of four androids. My group is numbered 3 and has me 32-B, 68-C, 12-D and 27-E(a female android). Our trucks reach the marketplace we are dropped off 100 meters from the incident .

Group 1,2 consists of snipers and are station at eight separate buildings each, Group 7,8 works as a information provider with the help of drones faraway from the battlefield, Group 3-6 are on ground forces we are sent into the marketplace with the group 7-8 being our guide . We reach the marketplace and start engaging with the terrorists. There are 12 of them, 6 are equipped with machine guns, 4 are on the rooftops sniping and the rest 2 are inside tanks. The surveillance tells us to proceed towards the northwestern section of the marketplace, where the majority of the terrorist forces are concentrated. As me and my team approach, we can hear the sounds of gunfire and explosions ringing through the air. 

We see 6 terrorists with machine guns positioned near the entrance of a large grocery store, blocking your path the northwest corner of the marketplace, where the terrorists have set up their main base of operations.

 Our team leader 69-A from group 6 instructs 27-E with hand signs to acts as a decoy for our ambush she nods and without a second thought goes in gun blazing and we circle around the terrorists back and kill all six of them their gory butchered bodies with their blood and intestine spilling out on the ground. Their jacket have a trapezoid symbol on their back with a hand in the middle, looking around we find out that 27-E the decoy has also been destroyed but no one bats an eyes to it including me.

Suddenly a bullets hits one our forces in the head, he falls to the ground the bullet comes from above the snipers most probably, we take cover in one of the shops, our team leader contacts groups 1,2, "G-1 and G-2 have the snipers been taken care of I repeat have you shot the snipers down", no response from their side is heard one of the androids points out a jammer at the top of a building, team leader sends 2 android to take care of them. They get out of the shop one acts a decoy for the snipers while the other one shoots down the jammer on the building and then he is also shot down by the snipers. We start hearing the rumbling of the tanks coming towards us, team leader again contacts Group 1-2 "We can't get out if the snipers are not shot down and hide, if the tanks reach us we will fail the mission, I repeat shoot down the snipers" in anticipation we wait there is nothing but silence with the sound of the tanks heading towards us.

A sound of a sniping bullet is heard team leader says "1", the same sound again, he says "2" then again he says "3" then for the last time the sound is heard, team leader shout "4 lets head out". All of us head of the shop 10 including me takes position on the ground hiding, rest 4 climb up a building and on top set up grenade launchers the tanks come near us the 9 of us on the ground distracts the tanks by shooting at them while the grenade launcher are set up and after a while the grenade launchers are used to blow up the tanks and all the terrorists are presumed dead.

Team leader communicates the situation back to the headquarters and we all stand waiting on the ground for our convoy to come pick up and turns to us and shout "You did well Soldiers. Now we return.", when suddenly a unknown remaining terrorist comes out from behind a building and shoots me in the head I drop down and then the terrorists is filled with bullets by the rest of the forces, I lying on the ground now can't hear much properly and my vision gets blurry, the convoy comes up they pick me up and I shut down.

I then later not sure how later, open my eyes they are blurry at first I blink every time I blink I see a different vision first I see myself in a workshop with a lady with with hairs and a lab coat fixing me up only one word seeing her come in my mind "Mother" then the on the second blink I see my self standing in front of a army of androids all standing in lines in a big corridor as I look behind me I see the same trapezoid symbol as before on a wall after blinking a couple of times to focus my vision I see that I am lying in a junkyard of android surrounded by body parts of other androids, my limbs and body are missing. I realize I am just a head.

Near me I can see a bunch of people dressed up in bad poor clothes collecting parts, one of them a kid turns around, a small kid probably 8-9 years old with black hair, brown eyes and a distinct military general hat on his head and looks at me, he proceeds to come near me I try to tell him to stop approaching me but my vocal function are no longer working. He picks up my head looks at me for a while and then throws me into his basket and proceeds to walk into the sunset leaving the junkyard probably heading to his home wherever it is.

0