Chapter 1
94 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The World is Ending... But Humanity will survive!!!
The Gods have granted humanity access to the System!
Some Humans will be forcefully evolved into new races, Please stand by...

Suddenly pain wracked my body, My normally jet black hair turning a bright white, a pair of silver feathered wings sprouting from my back. My clothes transformed from a normal t-shirt and tights to an armored battle dress, as a silver scythe formed in my hands. Flapping my wings instinctively, I looked at myself in surprise, I know I was named Ramiel, but the gods didn't have to make me an actual angel!

"Wha-!?"

Initializing Evolution System...
Initialization Complete!

Name: Ramiel Robinson
Race: Celas(Infant Angel)
Class: Apprentice Valkyrie
Karma: 100
Level: 1/10
Skills: [Scythe Mastery Lv. 1][Holy Magic Lv. 1][Light Magic Lv. 1][Flight Lv. 1][Analyze]
Angelic Skills: [Diligence Lv. 1][Hope Lv. 1]
Demonic Skills: [Sloth Lv. 1][Despair Lv. 1]
Unique Skills: None
Titles: [Virtue][Sin][First Angelic Being][Angel of Hope]

"Wait..? Celas? Not Angel?"

Celas: Celas are the infant form of both demons and angels, and evolve based on their Karma level. A Karma level higher than 100 will result in an Angel, and a Karma level less than -100 will result in a Demon.

"So I have to evolve to become an angel? But I can also become a demon? and What happens if I evolve when my Karma is above -100 but below 100?"

Answers not found...

Scoffing at the pointless screen, I looked around me, finding myself in the middle of a small group of elves, humans, and dwarves. One human who wore a priest's outfit saw me and began to speak.

"People, God has given us one of his divine messengers! An Angel among Man! Let us Praise his holy name!"

"Hold up! I'm not an angel yet, I'm a Celas, and a former human, I have the potential to become an angel."

Hearing my words, The man seemed discouraged, but he still preached his heart out to the crowd, a girl in a nun outfit walking up to me as I landed on the ground. The fear on her face told me she wanted my help, maybe even my friendship. I motioned for her to follow me, as I led her to my apartment nearby, my keys luckily still on my person.

"So, you look like you wanted my help?"

"Yes um Miss Angel... I was one of the few who evolved like you, I'm a Celas as well, but um, Here look for yourself."

The Nun girl pulled off her habit, two small horns growing from her jet black hair. Looking at her body, I noticed her clothes had been transformed into a much lewder version of a nun's attire, with her chest which was twice the size of mine, and I was rather large, strained the fabric of her dress.

"Ah... Well I was informed by the system that to evolve into an angel you must have a positive karma level over 100. Can I see you Status screen?"

"Uh... Um sure."

Blushing she opened her status screen, the results of which surprised me.

Name: Lilith Forrest
Race: Celas(Infant Demon)
Class: Apprentice Priestess
Karma: -100
Level: 1/10
Skills: [Healing Prayer Lv. 1][Demon Magic Lv. 1][Dark Magic Lv. 1][Charm Lv. 1][Analyze]
Angelic Skills: [Chastity Lv. 1][Kindness Lv. 1]
Demonic Skills: [Lust Lv. 1][Envy Lv. 1]
Titles: [Virtue][Sin][First Demonic Being]

"Alright, Lilith, You have -100 karma, which means you will evolve into a demon if you don't increase it to at least 100, Unless you like being a demon?"

Hearing my words, Lilith blushed even brighter, a small spade tipped tail revealing itself and wagging giving away her delight with her form.

"That's cute, Well, I'm not planning on becoming an angel, at least not yet. So I'll defend you since you wish to become a demon."

"Thank you! Please protect me, at least until I'm strong enough to fend for myself."

I just patted the shorter girl on the head, my smile showing I wouldn't break my promise.

7