1. Drunken Mother: 1
2.6k 3 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rumbling engine of a familiar van echoed through the underground parking lot of the apartment building. It was none other than Ryker's mother's company car, a sleek black vehicle that always seemed to exude an air of importance and sophistication. The sound of gravel crunching under the tires filled the quiet space as the van slowly made its way towards their designated spot.

After confirming that the car had stopped, He went to the driver's window and said hello.

"Hello."

"Rye, hello, you are getting taller day by day."

The driver's side window rolled down, and inside was a beautiful woman saying hello to Ryker.
The beautiful woman was Ryker's mother's manager, Sarah.

"Sorry for bothering you at night," Sarah said with an apologetic smile. She looked beside her.

"Nah, I should be sorry for my mother behaviour," Ryker sighed as he looked at his drunk mother.

The time was 11 PM, and Ryker came down at this time because he got a call from his mom asking him to come pick her up. After all, she was very drunk.

Sarah woke up Ryker's mother, who was asleep in the backseat.

"Eva Sister, wake up, we reached your house."

"...."

"Mom, Wake up."

"Huh..."

Evadne, Ryker's mother, was heavily inebriated and unable to come to her senses, despite the calls of her son and her manager Sarah.
Ryker reached over to the car door, opened and gently shook his mother's slumped shoulder, hoping to rouse her from her drunken stupor.

The smell of alcohol and permeated the small space of the car.

"Mom, I told you to wake up, we have to go home."

Ryker gently shook his sleeping mother, her long hair cascading over the backseat like a curtain. She stirred and frowned, but her eyes remained closed in slumber. With a sigh, he guided her into a sitting position, grateful for the extra space in the car that allowed him to move her. The moon cast shadows across her face, highlighting her beautiful features. He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry, Rye, I think she drank a little too much because it was a party today." Sarah said, "Please understand."

Sarah apologized on behalf of his mother. There's no need for that.

As Sarah said, today is the day of the ending party for the drama Ryker's mom appeared in.

Ryker's mother usually doesn't like drinking, but on days like today, she couldn't help but drink a lot.

Ryker's mother was an actress. Her full name was Silverwood Evadne. She was famous, and many people know her. Not in a positive way since most of the roles she had were in historical dramas, she often takes on roles such as a powerful mother, and in movies and dramas, she often takes on roles such as the chairman's wife or the villainous mother-in-law.

Recently, there have been many haters because of her realistic villainous acting in dramas, but Ryker knows very well that, in reality, she is a more charming and kind person than anyone else. 

Anyway, his priority now was to get his mother home quickly.

57