64. Going on Date with Younger Sister
723 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I returned home after talking with Cali, it was already past 7 o'clock in the morning.

I texted my mom that I would be a little late, but it ended up being a night out.

I hope there are no strange misunderstandings.

Anyway, I was exhausted both physically and mentally, having been tormented by drunkards at night and cleaning in the early morning. I also needed a break.

I walked a bit, and when I opened the door, I saw my younger sister, Lye, dressed in a beautiful top and skirt, showing her bare shoulders and legs. She was waiting for me at the front door when I returned home exhausted.

A somewhat angry Lye asked as she looked down at me with her arms crossed.

"Brother. Where have you been since morning?"

"Ah, I was just doing morning exercise for a moment."

In an instant, a lie came out.
This is because I had a strong feeling that I shouldn't tell the truth.

Lye knows well that I exercise early in the morning. Of course, it goes much earlier than this.

Lye continued to ask questions with a suspicious expression.

"Brother, do you know what day it is today?"

"What day? Is today your birthday?"

"Brother! Today is the day you're going on a date with me!"

"Ah."

Come to think of it, did I make that promise?

So much had happened in the meantime that I had forgotten.

But that doesn't mean there's any need for her to wait this morning, right?

"You decided to spend the whole day with me today? I've been waiting for an hour!" Lye put her hand on her hips and frowned.

"1 hours? … Did you really plan on staying with me since dawn?"

"Of course! How long have I waited for this day?"

I guess the date I know and the date Lye knows are different concepts.

"Did you come back Rye?"

"Oh, yes, Mom. Are you feeling okay?" I saw my mom and responded.

"Hehe. You don't have to worry, I'm still young and okay with hangover."

As I was chatting with Lye at the front door, my mother also heard a noise and came out.

Mom knows I stayed out. Also, since I took Cali to her house and stayed out for the night, there might be a strange misunderstanding. 

I was so worried, but surprisingly, my mother didn't show much of a reaction. Does she think nothing would have happened between me and her anyway? That's kind of the way it is...

"Mom, I will be staying with brother for a day today!"

"Hey, Lye. I'm sorry, but I didn't sleep well last night and I'm really tired right now. Can't we rest in the morning and go out in the afternoon?"

"Brother. I filmed until 4 a.m. and came home at 6 a.m.?"

"Oh, yes. That's amazing... . Are you following the labor laws properly?"

"I don't know about that, but anyway, your time is mine today!"

"I got it, I got it. Eat it roasted or boiled, whatever you want with me."

In the end, I had no choice but to surrender to Lye.

She was so looking forward to it, but I couldn't say anything about canceling it. Even if I'm tired, I'm not more tired than Lye. This is because I know that clearing an entire day like this is a big deal for Lye.

"Brother! Then we'll be leaving right away, so get ready within 10 minutes!"

"Hehe. Have fun, you two, I need to rest today because I have little hungover but I can manage that."

Mom yawned tiredly and went back to the room.

I couldn't resist the Lye, so I took a 5-minute shower and got ready to go out.

"But if you fall asleep while driving, it's a big problem."

"It's okay, brother. I won't take the car. I'm going to use public transportation today."

"Public transport? Lye, have you ever taken public transportation?"

"What do you think of me? I've studied everything in advance for today, so don't worry."

"Pre-study… … ."

What a dedication she had for today's day.

Anyway, I disguised myself as Lye told me to do.

The suspicious siblings wearing sunglasses, masks, and hats side by side were completed.

If we hide it like this, wouldn't it actually look more suspicious?
But Lye seemed to enjoy disguising herself like this.

"It feels like a secret date, so I'm excited."

"It's really a secret date."

"That's right. It is. Hee-Hee."

Lye's proportions and style were so good that even when it was wrapped tightly, it subtly attracted attention. No matter how much I think about it, it feels like she get caught any time soon.

I'm anxious. Is it really okay? If I had known this would happen, I would have taken some medicine.

"Brother, what are you doing? come fast!"

"If someone catch you, I'll pretend to be your manager."

"Oh, that's a good idea! When someone asks for an autograph, my brother comes and blocks it. 'I'm sorry, but she can't sign her name.' Ahaha!"

Lye seems to be enjoyed just by imagining it.

For me, I just hoped that nothing would happen today.

As soon as I left the apartment complex, I stood side by side with a Lye at the bus stop.

Lye really meant to take the bus. I was once again impressed by the fact that Lye knew how to use public transportation.

The bus came and stood in front of us.

And Lye got on the first bus that arrived at the stop.

Come to think of it, she didn't even ask where and what she was going to do. Where is this bus going?

"Two people!"

Lye shouts out loud as she gets on the bus. The eyes of the passengers on the bus were instantly focused on us.

Oh my god. Five minutes after leaving the house, I wanted to go home.

Moreover, what the heck do two people mean?

13