73. My Brother’s Girlfriend
427 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My brother adapted well to middle school. He made same-sex friends, and I could say things were a lot better than in elementary school.

But problems always arise from unexpected directions.

During a first-grade field trip, my older brother was sexually assaulted by female students in the same grade.

The female students forcibly removed my older brother's pants, took pictures, and filmed a video by forcing him to ejaculate. They also shared videos and photos with female students in the same grade.

This incident had such a big impact that it made the news. It was a problem on a completely different level than the cute school violence he experienced when he was in elementary school.

Eight female students who directly participated in the incident were forced to transfer schools.

About 20 female students who shared photos and videos through chat rooms were also punished, including suspension from school, volunteer work, and special education.

But such punishment could not erase the wounds inflicted on my brother.

My brother and my family had to suffer from severe aftereffects that were incomparable to when we were elementary school students.

When my older brother rejected me because my older sister and my mother were women, I felt as if the sky was falling.

In the end, our family's bond became stronger as we overcame that crisis, but what happened then remains a memory I never want to experience again.

And in the process, I realized something deep in my heart.

Just like the hamster raised in a cage, my brother and his surroundings must be managed more thoroughly.

My strength alone was not enough to do that. I had to manage things more organized and systematically.

For that, I needed money and manpower at my disposal. Considering not only my middle school years but also my future life in high school, college, and after graduation, I needed a continuous and stable income.

The reason I decided to become an idol was simply because I had decent talent.

It was a perfect opportunity to use as a stepping stone to start internet broadcasting later.

I had no intention of continuing my idol career for a long time. Once I achieved a certain level of fame, I thought she would quit.

However, it took longer than expected to debut and become popular and quitting was not something I wanted to do. I may have thought of this too easily.

As the plan was disrupted, there was a hole in my ability to fully manage my older brother, who had entered high school. 

When I heard that my brother had a girlfriend, I couldn't believe my ears. He left me, left Amara, left Mom, and made a girlfriend.

The sense of betrayal I felt at that time was beyond words.

A woman who became my brother's special person for the first time outside of our family.

However, except for my family, everyone around my brother has been hurting him thoughtlessly until now. 

The same thing happened with the school trip incident when he was in middle school.

It was female students who were the leader among her female group who took notice of my older brother. She light-heartedly asked my brother out, but after she was rejected, she held a grudge against him and sexually harassed him.

For my brother, any special person outside of his family could only bring harm. I hope his girlfriend didn't approach him with such casual thoughts for fun.

I decided to meet my brother's girlfriend and talk to her.

Honestly, I was surprised. Because her brother's girlfriend, senior Maya, was an extremely ordinary person. She had an ordinary face, an ordinary personality, an ordinary family, and was the type of person who seemed to be quietly reading a book in a corner of any class.

I wonder if my brother likes people like this. She was someone who was completely opposite to me. I was honestly a little shocked.

The good news is that Maya was a person I could communicate with. She knew that she was not suitable for my brother, and although she happened to be in a relationship with my brother, she said that she was content to just watch my brother from afar.

Instead of giving her an envelope of money and urging her to break up like in the drama where my mother appeared, Maya obediently decided to break up with my brother. In addition, after talking a lot about my brother's past and future, she promised to cooperate with my future plans.

I needed the presence of a classmate who would be close to my brother and look after his surroundings. Senior Maya was the talent I needed.

From then on, Senior Maya faithfully hung around my brother and provided me with information. If information was available in advance, most problems could be solved with money and connections.

Even after graduating from high school, Senior Maya entered the same university as my older brother and created an organization that would become his fence. She is still playing the role of a leader protecting my older brother.

Perhaps because of Senior May's resourcefulness, the organization grew faster than expected. It was very systematic and loyal.

12