Chapter 35 : Unusual Tactics
186 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn bastard! *cough* *cough*!" In the explosion's smoke and dust, a huge figure soon emerged, it was none other than Queen, who had already begun to transform into a beast.

Although he had already initiated a partial transformation, his entire mechanical left arm was still left bare by the explosion. After all, his mechanical enhancements had fused with his own flesh, so the explosion belonged to the internal detonation category, resulting in even greater damage.

Queen's expression was very ugly, not only because he had been careless and thus severely injured, but also because he had discovered that the opponent's ability seemed to counter his own technological enhancements!

Originally, under the dual abilities of mechanical enhancement and Devil Fruit, his once indestructible dinosaur body became meaningless under the transformative power of the opponent's Devil Fruit. Once engulfed by that Devil Fruit, his body, filled with various modifications, would immediately become useless.

In this regard, he was even worse off than an ordinary person. The transformative ability of the Swallow-Swallow Fruit had little effect on living organisms unless the person did not resist or was completely consumed. Otherwise, even if his strength was far weaker than that of Youta, Youta would not be able to modify him.

And as for machines, although they were powerful, they lacked personal consciousness. Youta could easily modify them again, even though he didn't understand any advanced mechanical knowledge. But at least causing destruction was something he could absolutely do.

"Damn it, this is going too far! To think there's still such a Devil Fruit ability that counters mechanical enhancements." Queen's face turned serious, no longer showing the playful expression from earlier, but revealing a hint of madness. "Looks like I have to use my ultimate move."

"Let me show you the power of my newly developed ultimate virus bomb!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Queen opened his mouth and launched a small missile, which exploded in mid-air, filling the entire area with a dark green poison gas.

"Yehahaha! This is not just any ordinary poison, but an incredibly powerful bio-virus. Once it comes into contact with moisture on your body, it will evaporate you clean! You'll become a dried-up corpse in this virus!"

Youta felt small mold spots slowly growing on his body, but instead of panicking, he opened a scroll, swallowed a large number of weapons, and activated his Swallow-Swallow Fruit power.

With a large number of weapons modified by his Swallow-Swallow Fruit ability, Youta's entire body took on a semi-metallic hue, and the growth of the original small mold spots slowed to a crawl.

"Can't completely suppress it? That's right, although I appear metallic, my body is still a flesh-and-blood carbon-based organism, so I'm still affected to some extent."

Youta murmured a few words, then emitted a blue light from his hand. "Medical Treatment: Malady Extraction Technique!"

After a moment, all the viruses in his body were extracted. Queen, who had been smirking at him, thinking he was struggling to stay alive, immediately changed his expression.

Queen's two proudest abilities were his mechanical enhancements and his viruses. Now that his mechanical enhancements were countered by the Swallow-Swallow Fruit, and his viruses were neutralized by Youta's medical ninjutsu, he suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

If it came down to a physical brawl, Queen was not much stronger than Jack. In fact, due to his combat will, Queen, who fancied himself as a smart person, would probably lose to Jack, who was known for his brute strength, even without his technological enhancements and biological viruses.

But now, even if he wanted to retreat, he had to get Youta's consent first.

Youta had never encountered a decent opponent before, and whether it was Ace or Taihe, although they could provide enough pressure during training, they were not true enemies, and there was no way to engage in life-and-death combat.

Now that he had encountered someone who was powerful but also countered by himself, the fighting spirit in Youta's heart finally ignited.

With armed color dominating his fists, he swung out instantly. As someone who had never bothered to name his moves, Youta had only used basic attacks so far, but this did not affect his strength.

After a few moves, Queen's body had been punctured by several sword blades, and after the wide-area damage of his technological weapons weakened Youta's power, Queen also revealed his lack of agility during the fight.

However, for Queen, who had tough skin and flesh, Youta's attacks actually had little effect. After the initial panic, Queen gradually stabilized.

After all, even without the virus, and with his various technological equipment countered by the Swallow-Swallow Fruit, Queen's physical strength still fell within the acceptable range for a big shot. Whether Youta could defeat him was another matter; under normal circumstances, even if Youta could win, it would still take several days and nights.

Even in the end, Youta's chances of winning were not that great. After all, these ancient species were known for their tough skin and flesh, especially in terms of endurance and physical strength.

However, Queen had some tricks up his sleeve. Would Youta, this ninja, be inferior to him in any way?

"Watch my Bombshell Headbutt!" With his head turned into a wrist dragon, Queen raised his forehead like a bomb, covered in armed color, and smashed it down. Youta clenched his fist and met it head-on, but he couldn't help but retreat uncontrollably.

Queen's forehead was bleeding profusely, revealing scars deep enough to see bone. However, for an ancient species, such injuries were just superficial wounds, barely affecting his combat effectiveness. Instead, it stirred up Queen's long-lost ferocity.

"The new generation of pirates is really formidable. It's been a long time since I've seen a brat with your strength."

"But if you think I rely solely on technology and viruses..."

A slight smile appeared at the corner of Youta's mouth as he looked at the still-chattering Queen, interrupting him: "By the way, have you ever heard a saying?"

"That is, villains die from talking too much!"

"Earth Style: Decapitation Technique!"

The Decapitation Technique, a relatively ordinary low-level Earth Style technique, was something that even experienced chuunin in the Naruto world would not fall for.

However, in the world of pirates, no one had ever seen this move, so naturally there would be no defense against it. In the battle just now, Youta first created an earth clone and then, taking advantage of Queen's distraction, and with the ground already riddled with cracks from the battle, easily pulled him underground.

However, Queen's stature was too tall, and he was now in a half-human, half-beast state. Although this move barely managed to pull him down with the ground already broken, it only brought him down to chest level, and he couldn't go any further down.

7