Self-Pleasure and Secret Crush.
2.9k 8 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Class wasn't in session. With the teacher yet to arrive, some of the students occupied themselves by talking with each other about the lastest gossip or some recent game they watched. 

Mai was quietly scribbling on her book, while one hand danced around a page with her pen, her the palm of her other hand served as a resting platform for her head as she stared uninterestedly at her scribbles.

“You seem out of it today.”

The voice came from the left. Mai checked and saw it was her best friend, Mihara Izanami. 

Mihara is a young lady with a slender appearance like most models, but had a lot on her chest, literally. She is just as busty as Mai, but only "just". She has short yellow hair and brown eyes.

“You seem out of it today,” Mihara told Mai, smiling brightly albeit concerned.

“I-, I guess so.” 

Smiling in a teasing manner, Mihara edged closer to Mai from where she sat and asked, “Hehe, did another boy ask you out again?” She blinked flirtatiously at her to further tease her. 

Unfazed, Mai absentmindedly replied, “Yes, unfortunately.” Her eyes was fixed at the average-looking young man sitting next to the window at the other end of the class. 

Stretching like a cat that has just woken up from its nap, Yuuki paused when he noticed someone was looking at him. His brown eyes went to the side and he realized Mai was staring at him. The moment she got caught, she acted like she was looking around the class, maybe in search of something. While she did this to look less suspicious, it only made her look completely weird. 

Mhm, weird woman... Yuuki thought. 

It only took a second for Mihara to notice this and she immediately gushed, “Ooh, did I just see some sparks fly!” she didn't was a moment to tease Mai about it.

“NO!” Mai's cheeks turned red as she shouted in a sort of whispering voice. Her fist hit the top of her desk and she reinforced her statement by saying, “There are no sparks! I was just looking at something, uhm, outside the window, yes, outside the window...”

“The denial, of course!” Mihara giggled. 

“Hmph!” Mai faced her books, her cheeks puffed out of frustration. 

With their little banter ongoing, Yuuki kept his eyes on his desk. “I'm so tired, and classes hasn't even started yet, uuunnn...” he groaned, looking bored out of his mind. 

However, that boredom stopped the moment he heard some unusual, out-of-pocket sounds. 

“AhhHhHHnn~~❤️”

“N-not~ there~aaahnnnn❤️”

“Fuck me right there, nyesss~nyesss~~❤️”

These were sounds of the behind-closed-doors documentaries. Who would dare watch something so sacred in public? 

Slowly, Yuuki turned his head to look at the person behind him, and no, seated behind him wasn't a young lady, or a girl as some would say. It was a whole married woman! 

Tomoe Shiba.

She is a 27-year-old woman who is considered extremely beautiful by most boys in the class, and had quite the sex appeal simply from the motherly-aura she gave off, when she wasn't shamelessly doing things like watching porn. Tomoe not only has a very curvy figure and huge breasts but also has very nice skin as well as long flowing black hair and blue eyes.

“Why watch porn?” Yuuki asked, but he immediately realized he took indulged in this sacred practice and then added, “...in class.”

At the time, Tomoe had a very horny expression on her face. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were squeezed shut while her hot, wet tongue occasionally peeked out of her mouth. “Ahhmmnnn~❤️...” she bit her lower lip to suppress her moans as her middle finger went in and out of her wet, dripping honeypot. Still fingering herself, she said, “Y-, yes... it is~~❤️”

“That's not what I asked!”

Tomoe thought he'd asked—“is that porn?”

With each subtle touch, she quickened her pace, piercing her water lily with more fervor. “AahwwWWnN~❤️” Then, her breath hitched and she reached her climax. A muffled moan escaped her lips as she came, leaving her body to shudder with pleasure in the vibrant classroom.

Finally, Tomoe removed her slender hand that was deep down her skirt, and it came out covered in a transparent, sticky fluid that trailed down her fingers, all the way to her elbow. Now that she'd climaxed, her seat was wet and her thongs were even wetter. 

“W-what in the...” Yuuki was at a loss for words. 

This grown woman sat at the back of the classroom. Whenever she felt hot, she would discreetly slide her hand under her skirt and enjoy the feel of the dampness between her legs. With a loving movement, she'd start pleasuring herself, holding back her moans while tried to maintain a composed facade. If she wasn't getting into the mood, she'd turn on some pornography and force herself into the mood.

To be precise, Tomoe sat at the right end of the class and Yuuki sat directly before her. However, this was the first time he'd paid attention well enough to hear her moan. 

“Why're you... doing THAT in class?” he sharply asked her.

Tomoe licked her finger tips a bit and said, “It's fine as long as no one sees me.”

“I'M THAT NO ONE,” Yuuki raised his voice a bit.

“No, I'm quite sure you're someone...” Tomoe tilted her head a bit and said, “Aren't yoouu, uh, Yuuki Tanaka?”

The young man simply nodded. 

How does she even know my name? Wait, why is she wearing a uniform? 

Tomoe placed a hand on her fat chest and smiled lazily. “I'm Tomoe Shiba, it's a pleasure to meet you~” she spoke a little flirtatiously. Settling her elbows on her desk, she interlocked her fingers and nestled her small chin atop them. Staring closely and seductively at him, she asked, “So, Tanaka, do you also pleasure yourself in class?”

A nervous chuckle escaped his lips, “Thankfully not.” 

No man would be so desperate that they'd whip it out and start beating it in a class full of students. 

Mai and Mihara watched from their distant seats as Tomoe chatted with Yuuki with a lustful look on her face. In truth, Tomoe wasn't interested in him, and the look on her face was just something she did naturally when speaking to anyone younger than her. 

“Strange...” a partly confused Mai spoke as she observed the two. “Tanaka doesn't talk much to people, let alone a woman.”

Mihara sighed, casually shrugging as she told her, “Well, if you don't act now, Tanaka just might turn into one of those hopeless milf-fantasizing that try to impress Mrs. Shiba.”

Tightly clenching her fists, Mai hardened her face a bit and stood up from her chair. Just this simple action from her caught everyone's attention; as though she was some sort of celebrity whose every action mattered. The most popular girl among the first-years marched over to where Tomoe and Yuuki were seated and she stood boldly in front of them. 

Tomoe didn't even spare her a glance. On the other hand, Yuuki looked up to see a lady with bright red cheeks as puffed out as sweet buns and a surprisingly serious face. “Takahashi?” he said. 

Mai was yet to say a word. 

It was as if she was drowning and didn't know the best thing she could say to save herself. 

Come on! Just say it already and be done with it! 

96