“My hole… it’s open for you anytime~”
2.8k 6 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Erosa?”

The lady nodded, “Yes, that's my name.”

“And you're a Cupid?”

“Yes, that's my race.”

“Hmm, it sounds a little stupid.”

“I agree, it is... quite lame.”

She spoke with her arms folded, enough that the hem of the sweatshirt pulled up a bit to reveal little peeks of her flower - it looked so smooth one would think it was prepubescent. It was simply how excellent a species the Cupids were.  

She lifted an eyebrow, “Still, I'm surprised.”

“About?” Yuuki asked.

“Well,” Erosa shrugged. “You're taking this a little too well.”

The light in Yuuki's eyes dimmed and his expression darkened, “Trust me, I've lost the ability to be surprised.” Slowly, he tightened his fist as if he was about to fight. 

“Hm?” Erosa noticed. 

Just then, Yuuki's door creaked open, and the person who poked his head out was Yuuki's father - Akihiko Tanaka. A man who sported a robust size. He had faint strands of hair on his head, and a beer belly that was almost too embarrassing... he looked a little unkept, but was dressed for his early morning exercise nonetheless. He wore yoga pants so tight that he looked like an ice cream on a cone, and to top it off, he also had a tank top on that proudly displayed his man boobs. 

“Morning, Yuuki my sweet son!” Akihiko greeted, then used abruptly when he saw a girl in Yuuki's sweatshirt. He almost fell on his feet, and considering he was holding the door's handle, it was going down with him had he not held his weight.

Yuuki sighed and facepalmed. “Oh goodness.” 

Erosa sweetly tilted her head and smiled mildly. “Good morning, Sir,” she waved.

No, Akihiko didn't look angry one bit, infact, he was happy! 

His son was a young adult. 

It was about time he started bringing one or two women home and showing them the ropes. 

He wouldn't mind washing one or two virginstained sheets for his only son of his three children.

“Yuuki, you brought home a girlfriend?! I've never been happier in my entire life!” Akihiko danced at the fact that his family's name would live on. But of course, being double wide, Akihiko's dance just made all his meat shake unnecessarily.

“Hehe...” Erosa giggled a little, gently using her slender hand to shelter her mouth. 

“HAHA! She likes my dance!” 

Embarrassed, Yuuki said, “Get out, now.”

“You're the boss!” said Akihiko as he rushed out of his son's room, making sure to leave the door as he met it - closed shut.

Yuuki looked back at Erosa and told her, “Feel free to laugh at him.”

“Laugh at him?” Erosa raised an eyebrow. She had no reason to laugh from her point of view. “I genuinely enjoyed his presence, why would I laugh?”

“Because he's not the same man he used to be...” Yuuki mentioned as he stared at the door his father had just exited. 

It didn't take a genius to tell Yuuki already had some sad, depressing thoughts disturbing his mind this early morning. Erosa decided to do her job and cheer him up.

Like a cat, Erosa seductively climbed up the bed and sat just behind Yuuki who was seated on the other edge of the bed. She crossed her legs in a lotus position and gently placed her small hands on his shoulder and leaned in enough that her nice, fluffy breasts pressed against his back, “Alright, so can I explain why I'm here~” 

“Woman, don't tou—” Yuuki paused when he saw how well she massaged his shoulder. Now, he could tell that briefcase he lugged to school everyday would give him a worse back than Akihiko.

A small, flirtatious chuckle left Erosa's mouth. “So, do you like me touching you here~?”

“...” Light work, no reaction.

“Well, we Cupid's are beings born originally from Mother Nature. Take us as first-generation humans, even before cavemen. But most of that doesn't matter... What matters is that Mother Nature sent me and a system here, and basically, our job is to help a bum like you build a harem and live your perfect sex-filled life.” 

Yuuki turned back a bit to look at her. “You're joking, right?” he asked with a serious undertone. 

Erosa paused her massage, yet her hands remained on his shoulders. “Why would I joke about such a serious matter?” her face twisted a bit. “Did you not see the app on your phone? That's literally the system.”

“That poorly programmed nonsense?” Yuuki rose from the bed and stepped away. “Please...” he didn't want to hear anymore of such nonsense. 

The look on Erosa's face turned to one of absolute worry. It looked impossible to convince him of how the system worked, and she hadn't even told him of all the drawbacks it had if he didn't meet his objective - a chain reaction that would cause 10 more girls to fall in love with him for every woman he “rejects” or “neglects”, be it knowingly or unknowingly.

“Take this seriously! Mai Takahashi's Love Meter is already at 99! If you don't sleep with her as soon as possible, she'll turn into a Yandere! And you don't want that happening!”

A small laugh escaped Yuuki's mouth, “Pffft!” he held it back a bit. “Yandere... that's rich.”

Buzz! Buzz!

An unknown number was calling Yuuki. 

He picked up his smartphone and swiped to answer. 

“Yuuki-san~~❤️”

It was Mai's voice moaning out his name.

“Takahashi?” Yuuki said to confirm.

Erosa folded her arms and nodded with a face full of satisfaction.

“Thank you for rejecting me,” she said. 

“What?”

“It's made me realize how badly in love I am with you~❤️”

In Mai's bedroom, she lay on her bed, with her body tensed as she pleasured herself to the stone cold face of Yuuki rejecting her, and even to his unfeeling voice now. Her slim fingers moved with purpose, delicately caressing her clit. 

She was only wearing a pink shirt. 

It was unbuttoned so her large breasts were laying bare on the bed as she masturbated. The only thing firmer than the way her fingers gently peeled back the hood of her clit was how hard her pink, protruding nipples were. 

She felt comfortable with every loving rub her fingers gave her clit. It felt so good, and she felt so secure that she couldn't stop her legs from moving. She pressed her thighs together and this made her water lily feel tighter as a small liquid plop out of its wet, pink lips and onto the bed. She was dripping constantly, and yet wanted to rub her clit more - the pleasure didn't seem enough. 

“I've been touching myself so much today~ I just want you to have your way with me~~❤️”

Her fingers squeezed past her tightly shut thighs and pierced her soft V and this was enough for her tongue to roll out as her eyes ran backwards as if she was having a seizure. 

Rather than squirt, her sweet, vagina water trickled out like it was remnants of urine; and now she felt a bit satisfied.

Still speaking through the phone, she lifted her masturbating hand to her face and said, “I already came six times this morning~~” The strands of her juice fell in drops on her erotically smiling face. 

The room smelled of female passion. 

It was a strong, arousing smell nonetheless. 

“My hole... it's open for you anytime~”

A pale Yuuki Tanaka cut the call.

He slowly looked at Erosa, growing paler by the second as he asked her, “What sorcery is this?”

85