Keeping an Eye on Things.
2.2k 10 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a fair share of the remaining hours of school left, Yuuki spent his time monitoring Mai. 

He was worried her other side might slip out again and she'd just sprawl on the floor and masturbate again... or perhaps, she'd do something much worse.

Also, he was looking for the right chance to talk with her, but so far, he had no luck. 

In classes, she was almost always with Mihara.

In the school hallways, she was surrounded with her other friends and several other students. 

He wanted to speak with her alone.

And at the back of his mind—he was still wondering how he was going to sleep with her. 

He knew simply because she had a crush on him didn't mean she would spread her legs the moment they were a “thing”.

“This is so frustrating...” Yuuki vented inwardly.

But then, during their second break period, he saw what looked like an opportunity. 

“Huh?”

He watched as Mai just left a chuckling Mihara and friends mid-conversation. The look on her face changed from a smile to a more serious expression as she walked towards a more secluded corner of the school. Even Yuuki knew where she was likely headed. It was a sizable safe space a few meters after the baseball field. Students, especially third-years, and sometimes teachers would come there to have sex without getting caught. 

Still, it depended on the timing...

And given how Yuuki hadn't seen a single student since they'd been walking, it seemed like Mai's timing was on point... but for what exactly? 

“No, no! I don't feel like it today~!”

A female first-year moaned as a male second-year tried to shove his hands down her skirt. 

The first-year was Haga Kou. A brunette with blue eyes who was 19 but looked just a little less her age. However, she had sizable breasts which went well with her soft curves which she didn't feel uncomfortable showing - considering she matched ankle high socks with a very short skirt that could reveal her panties with a single careless movement. 

The second-year was Tomita Shoichi; one of the best athletes on the male Track and Field Team. 

Tomita continued to force his hand down her skirt with a hungry grin on his face. “Come on already! You promised you were finally gonna take your V-card today!” He pinned one of her hand to the wall so she wouldn't stop him from searching down her skirt.

Still, Haga persisted. “I'm not interested anymore!”

“Please...” he tried to fight off her hands with his. “I'll only put the tip!”

“I said NO!”

“Fuck that! Since the day you promised me we'd have sex, I've been rock-hard for weeks!” He roughly grabbed her by the neck which caused her to cough a bit. “What's your problem now,” he glared, “Why're you changing your mind all of a sudden?!” 

Haga couldn't speak, the slender girl was coughing.

Boldly, Mai stepped into view. “I'm the one who changed her mind.”

As for Yuuki, he continued to observe from a edge of a small shed where the much older baseball equipments were kept. 

Stupid girl, you don't confront a guy when you're alone...

Tomita gave Mai the meanest side-eye and said, “So, you're the stupid bitch whose been deceiving my Haga.”

“Mai...” Haga choked out. “What're y... you doing he—” before she could painfully cough out her remaining words, Tomita squeezed her neck even more, like he wanted to crush her windpipe. It was the quickest way he could tell her to shut up.

Mai's eyebrows sunk and her expression went from serious to furious. “Let go of her, this instant...!” her fists went tight and she'd already started breathing heavily. 

“And what if I don't,” Tomita chuckled. “What can a little bitch like you do?”

With a quick step, Mai rushed forward.

She's fast! Yuuki thought. 

She elbowed Tomita in the gut, making him cry out a guttural groan. “GAH!!” Before he could even catch his breath, Mai's knee already struck between his legs which made Tomita's eyes go white for a second as he collapsed to the ground. 

Even Yuuki felt his a sharp pain between his legs from simply witnessing that impact. 

With this chance, Mai pulled a panting and coughing Haga away. 

“Are you okay?” she asked her.

Haga simply nodded albeit too paralyzed by fear to speak.

Somehow, Tomita got up to his feet as one hand tightly secured his painfully aching balls. “You two stupid bitches!” he pulled out a pocket knife and pointed it at them. “You'll pay for that!” his voice was amplified by his frustration of being manhandled by a woman. 

Haga's eyes immediately expanded and her legs trembled. 

Even Mai knew to keep her guard up. 

However, somehow, Tomita saw the person standing far back behind the two ladies.

It was Yuuki. 

Only just by looking at the coldness in those brown eyes, he knew that he would regret ever trying to harm these ladies. 

“Screw this, I'm out!”

In deep frustration, Tomita walked away with weak steps as his ornaments hadn't recovered yet.

Haga's legs gave out and she fell to her knees. “I-I told him I didn't want to d-do it with him anymore, and he...” it didn't take long for her to start crying as she tightly wrapped her arms around her own body as if someone would steal it. 

“It's okay...” Mai placed a gentle hand on Haga's shoulder to calm her down. Then, she went down on a knee so she could better comfort her, patting her on the back gently to let her know she did the right thing. 

The whimpering and sniffling didn't stop,“I-I thought he'd at least, li-listen to m... me and, and, a-and...”

“Shhh, it's okay.” Mai smiled warmly, “You don't have to say anything.”

Haga simply nodded, still crying. 

Yuuki's hands went into his pockets, he turned and exited the scene. 

...

It was already 4:00 p.m.

In Class 1-C, students were preparing their belongings to either head home, participate in club activities or attend additional classes, such as cram schools, in the evening.

Yuuki picked up his briefcase and soon Ryota and Takeuchi joined him. 

“Come on, Yuuki, we gotta go!” said Ryota.

Takeuchi adjusted his tie to keep it tightly knotted, “Amateurs,” he said with a smug look on his pimple infested face. “You should strive to join at least one club in the school. I, myself, am in the Robotics Club, hehe, ladies do love a man who can build, don't they?” he spoke so proudly. 

“Uhh, sure...” answered Yuuki and Ryota.

Takeuchi lifted his shoulders as he walked out of the class with forced swagger.

Yuuki and Ryota snickered as they watched him leave. 

All of a sudden, Yuuki said, “It's gonna rain tomorrow, right?”

Ryota checked his smartphone's weather report and then he nodded, “Yeah, around this time tomorrow.”

“Hm, good to know it's not during school hours, right?” Yuuki smiled at him. 

With a slap on the back, Ryota shouted, “Alright, let's get going!”

“Can't, I need to do... stuff?”

Ryota frowned, “You're not the best liar, you know?”

A small shrug and a smile, Yuuki sighed, “I know.” He slung his briefcase on his shoulder and walked away right after. “Just go with Yasuda,” were his last words as he gave waved Ryota goodbye.

Looking a bit sad, Ryota adjusted his backpack straps as he also started exiting the almost empty class. “Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who cares about our friendship these days...” he said this because he'd be going home alone today. After all, Yasuda already left without telling anyone or even saying goodbye... and now, Yuuki too. 

Meanwhile, Yuuki was walking through the hallways.

He stopped when he saw a few other first-years and then he asked, “Excuse me, do you know where Haga Kou's class is?”

“Oh, uh, Class 1-A...”

“Thank you.” Yuuki nodded and left. 

...

About ten minutes passed and Yuuki had not only been seen in Class 1-A, but he'd also been in Class 2-B which surprised a few students. 

Normally, only female first-years would come to a second-years' class - likely to see their boyfriends. 

“Now that that's settled... Takahashi.” 

Yuuki stared at his smartphone and clicked through his Harem Rejection System app. He was closely studying Mai and was aware she was still in school; after all, the app could easily keep tabs on all his love interests so that he'd know how to find them... or avoid them.

“I just have to buy enough time until around 4:00 p.m. tomorrow.”

He did well to avoid making contact with this other 10 love interests. 

If he did that, he would trigger the next mission of either dating or rejecting them.

Somehow, he managed that, and ended up on the 3rd floor where the app showed Mai Takahashi to be. 

“She's in the place the literature club hold their meeting.”

Eyes on phone, he walked until he reached said classroom. 

“Hm?” Looking through the transom, he saw Mai setting up books and hefty stacks of freshly printed documents for the club meeting. 

She was alone.

...

PS: My English isn't so good, so please manage it like that, I'm sorry for my incompetence!

68