Brutal.
935 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3:52 p.m. 

When Mai saw the way Yuuki moved, she was certain he was a well trained martial artist.

The way he's moving, that self-defensive martial arts... it's Wing Chun, isn't it? 

With a sudden burst of movement, the men charged forward, fists clenched and pure anger in their eyes. 

But Yuuki's reflexes were razor-sharp. 

He flowed like water, easily dodging their attacks. 

Despite their increasing numbers, Yuuki remained calm, seamlessly transitioning between defense and offense. 

Using their own momentum against them, he turned their aggression into opportunities for powerful counterattacks. 

With swift strikes and precise kicks, he swiftly dispatched another opponent, sending him crashing to the ground with a grunt of pain. 

Yet, the remaining men pressed on—they didn't even bother to consider whether or not they stood a chance. 

“I've had enough of this kid!” one of them snarled, attempting to grab Yuuki from behind. 

“If you're attacking from behind, try to shut up...” Yuuki retorted, executing a rapid elbow strike that drove into the man's solar plexus, leaving him gasping for air. 

“Son of bitch!” Another man brandished a switchblade, slashing wildly in an attempt to intimidate Yuuki. But Yuuki remained focused, skillfully blocking and redirecting each slash before disarming his opponent with a swift strike to the wrist. 

“This is impossible! How is that punk kicking your asses?!” Tomita shouted in frustration as he watched. 

If Mai hadn't been paralyzed, she would've been smiling.

“Don't get cocky, kid!” shouted the oldest guy, a burly man with a sneer, as he lunged forward with a powerful punch, putting his entire weight behind it. 

Yuuki smoothly sidestepped, deflecting the blow with a swift movement of his forearm, redirecting the force away from himself. Seizing the opportunity, he unleashed a rapid flurry of strikes, his fists blurring as he targeted vulnerable points on his opponent's body with surgical precision. Each strike was calculated, aimed at pressure points and joints. 

When he was done, the big man collapsed to the ground like a sack of rice. 

“That takes care of that,” Yuuki softly commented, looking down at the convulsing man. “But honestly, I have no interest in filth like you. What I'm after is the biggest pile of filth in this room.” 

His gaze immediately locked onto Tomita, who recoiled with fear. 

“You're the bastard here! You're the one who caused all this! I wouldn't even have brought them if y—” 

Tomita's protest was cut short by Yuuki's interruption. 

“I have no idea what you're talking about,” Yuuki stated flatly. It wasn't a threat or a display of ignorance; it was a simple statement of fact. 

Enraged, Tomita turned his aggression toward Haga, kicking her repeatedly. 

“Ahhh! This is all you're fault, you bitch!” 

But a sudden chill made him pause.

“H-huh...?”

When he looked to his side, all he saw was Yuuki's fist connecting with his face, sending him tumbling across the ground until he crashed into numerous chairs.

Tomita's face was a mess—blood oozing from his nose, bruised lips, he'd never felt pain like this before. 

Yuuki approached the fallen Tomita, a cold feeling in his eyes as he calmly loosened his tie. “Tell her you're sorry,” Tanaka demanded, dropping his tie to the floor. 

Tomita's body shook with pain, making it difficult for him to speak through his battered mouth and nose. 

Yuuki crouched in front of him, still glaring. “I said, tell her you're sorry,” he repeated with an even colder tone. 

When Tomita caught sight of that predatory glare from Yuuki's deadly brown eyes, it hit him that the first time he laid eyes on Yuuki was when he initially wanted to fight Mai. The feeling he had back then... it was exactly the same as what he was feeling now!

I-it really is him!

With a gulp, Tomita began, “I...”

Without letting him finish, Yuuki delivered another brutal punch to his face, sending his head crashing against the stack of steel chairs. 

“AAaaaarRRGGhh!!”

Tomita's body trembled as if he'd been through a meat grinder. 

Huh? I-I'm dead? N-no, I have to run! 

He wanted to crawl away, but Yuuki grabbed him by the hair, pulling his face close. 

“I want a sincere apology... Apologize for making her suffer—physically and emotionally. For every insult, every abuse, every demeaning word.” 

Tears were already flowing down Tomita's cheeks as he nodded, overwhelmed with fear, unsure if it was safe to stop, “I-I'll tell her. P-please, I'll tell I'm so--” 

Yuuki's fist slammed into Tomita's stomach, causing his eyes to roll back as he coughed out blood. “GuuUUOOoh!”

Tomita lay flat on the ground, whimpering softly as Yuuki grabbed him by the collar and dragged him across the floor. 

Haga, battered and bruised, weakly attempted to sit up, her body trembling with pain and some tears streaming down her face. 

Yuuki tossed Tomita in front of Haga, eliciting a startled squeak from her, “Kiiii!” 

She looked at Tomita's prone form and then back at Yuuki. 

“Is he...?” she asked, gesturing toward Tomita. 

Yuuki responded by kicking Tomita in the side, causing him to cough weakly but remain conscious. 

It was enough for Haga to know he was alive. 

“Give me a moment, I'll be back,” Yuuki reassured her. 

Next, he approached Mai, who was still tied up on the ground, but her paralysis had worn off, and she was starting to squirm in an attempt to free herself. 

Yuuki knelt down and loosened the ties binding her ankles and wrists. 

Mai's body felt sore, but she managed to sit comfortably on the floor despite the ache. “Yuuki...” she murmured.

He lifted her up in a bridal carry. “Looks like you've been through a lot today. Next time, call the police instead of taking on a group of street scum alone,” he advised gently. 

Mai snuggled closer to him, her cheeks flushing as her face buried into his chest. “Says the guy who did the exact same thing,” she teased. 

“Are you okay, at least?” Yuuki asked with concern. 

Mai nodded slightly. “Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit numb from the taser, but I'll live.”

“That's good to hear.”

[ Mai's Love Meter: 99 ]

[ Yandere Expectancy Rate: 85% ]

[ Lovemaking Expectancy Rate: 90% ]

39