1st Period Seduction.
1.7k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was still much early in school.

The teacher hadn't shown up yet. 

Still, Yuuki had at least arrived fairly early.

Just like Tomoe had planned, she dropped him off before school grounds, so nobody would spot them together. 

He was now chilling, munching on his sandwich while some other students chatted with their friends about whatever went down last night.

Subconsciously, Yuuki looked at student's locker settled at the second row of the class.

Hmm, it'd be pretty awkward if that guy found out that's where Mai and I had sex. 


*sigh* Speaking of Mai...


Convincing her to go for the harem idea seems like a long shot. Her reaction earlier caught me off guard. I haven't even glanced her way yet because I'm not ready to face her wrath. I'll just have to ease her into the harem concept, taking it slow and giving her time to get used to the idea without freaking out. 

Yuuki took another bite of his sandwich and chewed gently. 

“Hmm, I might need Erosa's help on this one...”

He only got in the car with Tomoe Shiba earlier to see how Mai would react. 

Truth be told, he was intrigued by Tomoe, especially since she was married. 

But, she proved to be a useful tool to make Mai jealous. 

He figured this out yesterday when she asked him if he liked Tomoe. 

Luckily, Tomoe showed up at just the right moment for him to kickstart his plans.

“AaAAhHHnn~ ❤️...”

The moment Yuuki heard Tomoe moan, his bite on his sandwich hooked. 

The woman, with her eyes closed and a faint smile on her lips, had already discreetly slid her hand under the desk a while ago. 

Her fingers moved slow and deliberate, going inside and outside her soaking wet water lily. 

Her breath quickened as she found the rhythm that brought her pleasure──she would dip her middle finger inside her sex fruit and then pretend it was a satisfying meat rod that painfully piercing her there.

It was the kind of pain that was too sweet to resist. 

“Mmhhnn❤️ Gonnehhh~~❤️!” 

Her body subtly tensed and relaxed with each touch, as the sensation building inside her. She bit her lip to stifle a moan, and her cheeks flushed with arousal. 

The classroom around Tomoe faded away as she lost herself in the moment, unable to stop rubbing her clit and making her water spray warmly out of her panties and down her shaking legs.

The more she moaned silently, the paler Yuuki turned. 

“Not this again...”

Tomoe had finished touching herself and her breath was hot and fast like an exhausted track runner. 

She had climaxed a little and her body shuddered with pleasure now that she was finished. 

There was even a satisfied smile on her face. 

She adjusted her clothing, trying to compose herself as she returned her focus to the non-existent class lesson, her cheeks flushed with heavy satisfaction.

“Mhhnmmn❤️❤️... that felt so nice~”

Tomoe leaned against her locker, casually resting the hand she'd just used to masturbate on Yuuki's shoulder. 

The scent wafting from her hand immediately brought back memories of Mai's sweet peach from yesterday that oozed honey. 

But Tomoe's honey had a stronger smell that was far more arousing. 

“Heyy~ are you easing up on me~?”

Tomoe asked Yuuki, who tried to pretend her hand wasn't there. 

“W, what exactly do you mean?” Yuuki asked, choosing to act ignorant, though he knew exactly what she meant. 

A sexy giggle escaped Tomoe's lips as she gently massaged his shoulder, affectionately caressing him. 

“I mean, I'm here touching myself and moaning behind you, and you're not even going to warn me? What if~❤️ I've been doing this just to get your attention?”

Yuuki shook his head firmly, then took a big bite of his sandwich. 

“I'd say you're full of crap. I've decided whatever goes on behind me is none of my business... besides, even if I were to caution you about what you're doing again, it'd be the equivalent of filling a leaking bucket──pointless.”

With another chuckle, Tomoe pinched his cheek from behind and playfully pulled on it. 

“I like a man who sounds smart, it's attractive.”

Then, she sat back in her chair.

The other boys in the class gritted their teeth furiously as they watched Yuuki soak in the attention of an older woman.

“Onnamenai! How is that bastard pulling in all the hotties lately!”

“At this point I don't think we can keep calling him Onnamenai... I mean, he has even better luck with women than us.”

“Tch! This is absolutely not fair!”

Shortly after, Yuuki's attention was drawn to a small commotion at the front of the class. 

"Hm?" he muttered, shifting his gaze to see what was happening. 

Several students, both male and female, were gathered around Erosa, who basked in the attention. 

They all looked at her with amazement, as if she were an angel who had descended from heaven. 

But it wasn't surprising, given how stunning Erosa was──she had porcelain-smooth skin, deep blue eyes like the ocean, and a figure that could make any guy want to snap a photo and frame it. 

“So you're really Tanaka's step-sister?! Wow, that's crazy!”exclaimed a girl, gently touching Erosa's beautiful blue hair. 

“Look at her, she's so beautiful!”

“Wooo, nothing gets past you, genius. Of course she's beautiful, we can all see that!”

“She must be European, I mean look at her eyes...” 

“She looks like a doll!”

Yasuda who was playing match online, lifted her head to look at Erosa for a quick moment. 

This lady... she seems a little familiar. It's like I know her from somewhere...

Coincidentally, Erosa's eyes matched Yasuda's gaze.

Right after, Yasuda lowered her head and went back to her game.

Then, a boy chimed in, his face as pinched as cabbage and as rough as a yam's skin. 

“I can't believe you're Tanaka's sister, that's gotta be a lie!”

He found it hard to accept that anything extraordinary could come from someone so painfully average. 

Erosa chuckled. “Indeed, he's pretty lucky to have me, huh?”

The boy laughed and remarked, “Hah! You're wasted on someone as lame as Onnamenai!”

Erosa's expression shifted, giving the boy a sharp glare. 

“What... did you just say?”

Her voice, once high-pitched, now sounded much firmer and authoritative.

The boy quickly realized he'd crossed a line in teasing Onnamenai and panicked, recoiling in fear under the intensity of Erosa's cold glare. 

It made him feel so small──like an ant struggling to survive. 

"I, I, I'm sorry!" he stammered, desperately bowing his head. 

He couldn't afford to have a soon-to-be-popular girl like Erosa hate him. 

Erosa rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 

"Whatever, soon, you'll all realize just how great Yuuki Tanaka truly is. When every girl in this school is in love with him, you'll see how awesome he really is." 

She expected everyone to bow their heads at her prophecy, as if she were some divine being imparting wisdom to clueless teenagers. 

Instead, the students looked at Yuuki, who just wanted to eat his sandwich in peace, and burst into laughter. 

“BAHAHAHAHHA!”

“Onnamenai probably begged her to say that!”

“Hahaha! Yeah, sounds like something someone lame like him could do!”

Yuuki sighed and took another bite of his sandwich. "Erosa, let me have some peace..." he muttered. 

Erosa sighed as she allowed them all to laugh. "Is he really this lame at school?" she wondered to herself.

...

1st Period. . .

Everyone was seated in class, diligently taking notes as the teacher, Yuri Sakayanagi, wrote on the board and spoke when necessary. 

She was an attractive woman.

She had black, short, straight hair and a small clump of bangs often hanging between her violet-colored eyes, wore light makeup enhancing her already pretty face and spicing it up with red lipstick. Her attire, quite sexy, consisted of a long-sleeved white shirt paired with a black mini-skirt, showcasing her fair, slender legs that was sexually appealing to every young man in class with a manhood between their legs.

Sigh~ now I know how Miss Matsuri feels whenever she's in class with these perverts.

Though she felt uneasy turning her back to the class to write on the board, knowing the distraction it caused──the male students were almost always using that as an opportunity to look at her ass.

Still, she was trying to get accustomed to it. 

In the midst of the silent class, Tomoe glanced out the window and casually called out, “Hey, Yuuki~” 

Yuri sighed, “Here we go again...”

Everyone else also knew what was about to happen. 

Tomoe started to talk. 

“Yuuki~ we haven't done it yet, have we? I have hundreds of fresh young bloods lusting after my body, hoping for some sexy motherly affection they can never get from their mothers. And yet... you're the only one who doesn't seem to want me to give you some maternal love even though I'm willing. Why is that~~?” 

She looked at her wedding ring with a detached expression. 

“Perhaps, you're playing hard to get~~?”

Mihara and Mai looked at Tomoe from where they sat and both of them looked furious. 

“Tch, this woman is using underhanded tricks...” Mai grunted under her breath. 

With a click of her tongue, Mihara eyed Tomoe. 

She clearly didn't like this woman.

“I've never seen such a shameless woman before.”

Tomoe didn't stop talking. 

Everyone could hear her since the class was so silent.

But she didn't mind. 

“Yuuki, you have such an average appearance──black hair, brown eyes, slightly pale skin, and an expressionless face. If anything, you're similar to those pornographic anime protagonists who they never draw with eyes. Still... I find that very attractive~❤️”

Yuuki had never felt so out of place before.

It was so uncomfortable.

And yet, Tomoe kept talking. 

“I always get bored in class. However, I think just watching you helps me pass time. You're a lot like my son too, so I guess you could say you're my child and I'm your mother, right?❤️...”

Yuri gritted her teeth furiously the more Tomoe spoke. 

“I'M SORRY MY CLASS IS SO BORING FOR YOU!” 

The teacher shouted. 

Tomoe chuckled, “It's fine... you can't help it.”

She missed the obvious sarcasm of Yuri's words. And that made Yuri even angrier. 

Tomoe drew her finger against Yuuki's spine. 

“So, Yuuki Tanaka... will you let me do things to you~? I can't keep having all these fantasies about you in class and only touching myself to relieve my sexual tension... Mhmnn❤️ that simply won't do~”

Cold sweat ran down Yuuki's face. “This woman...”

Tomoe's personal bodyguard watched the two of them. 

Hmm, Madam seems to be having fun.

31