Chapter 1 – In the Pirates World!
407 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"UUGH!"

In the middle of a pile of dead bodies, one of these suddenly rose, forcefully pushing all the others that were above it.

This body, which seemed confused with what was happening, suddenly began to vomit a black liquid from within itself. That liquid was rotten and viscous, and it mixed with the blood of the people around.

Interestingly, apart from his clothes stained with the blood of others, there was not a single drop of his own blood, as there was also not a single wound on him.

"What the hell..." Grumbling a few words in a deep, choked voice with disgust of the black liquid, the body rose and revealed itself as a man.

Blonde and with almost white hair, his eyes seemed a unique and beautiful blend of greyish-green that slowly became vibrant. From his angular and thin chin to his neck that contained no extra fat, one could guess that the rest of his body was well worked. Overall, the man's physical appearance was quite unique and attractive, but nothing that could topple the world with one look. Some women perhaps, but we will stick to the hypothesis. His name is Noah Avery, quite unusual for an orphan.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Confused by his surroundings, he finally saw that at his feet lay the bodies of some men and women, all of them with their throats slit for a quick and painless death. They were dressed in what looked like white cooks' clothes, so the blood was quite obvious.

Looking around, he saw that his surroundings were entirely made of polished wood, from floor to ceiling. The painted and decorated woodwork indicated a structure primarily built with timber. The open door revealed an exterior also made of wood. Observing the culinary utensils and kitchen equipment, he realized he was in a large place.

"Until that moment I was just preparing for the tournament ..." Refusing to look at the bodies, and also because he had no more bile to vomit, Noah walked while seeming a bit dizzy.

Touching his own clothes, he realized that he was still wearing the same ones he remembered dressing in before he appeared here.

"I was about to leave the house after a Starcraft workout when everything went black and..." He suddenly realized what kind of shit he got himself into and put his hand on his face, "Not Chinese romance, not Chinese romance..."

While he was sinking into a pit of self-pity for probably having reincarnated in some idiot world, the place where he was suddenly shook and he lost his balance, bumping shoulder with the wall.

Thud!

"Fuck!" Feeling a bit of "pain" from the sudden hit, he cursed, "Great, break my shoulder too. Want to break my neck next time?"

With a good reality shock to wake him up, Noah finally took a deep breath and counted his fingers, making sure it wasn't a dream.

"I must be on some kind of vessel now, and as it's made of wood, I guess either these people are very poor, or this is something common..." He started talking to himself, "Assassins Creed Black Flag? Pirates of the Caribbean? One Piece? To which shit world did I travel?"

While he was in this psychological self-assessment and reality check, three people suddenly ran past the door, men dressed in a precautionary manner and with strange clothes. 

Noah instantly froze when he saw that, and his eyes were staring at the door to see if any of those would come back to check.

"Come on! Hurry up or Mrs. Alvida will kill us when she sees that we were not there!"

"Stay calm, dude! We were making sure to kill the rest of the crew, she will understand!"

"Stay calm my ass, it wasn't you who-"

"Wait!" A shout from one of the men sounded, interrupting the monologue of suffering that one of his colleagues was going to do, "I think I saw someone standing in the kitchen."

"Damn!" With wide eyes, Noah now had definitely a hundred percent chance of dying, and also the awareness that pretending to be dead was of no use. It was do or die now, and there was no window to escape.

Thinking quickly as he listened to the footsteps on the wood making their way back, he looked around and grabbed a frying pan large enough to be a threat. As the three men passed quickly, he didn't know if they carried any kind of weapon with them, but he definitely didn't want to find out while he was unarmed.

With his mind sharpened by years of playing Starcraft 2 and reading countless novels, he knew this was a crucial moment. Any misstep could land him in enemy hands. Since hiding was not an option, his only choice was to sprint towards the door and execute a old swift flying kick!

"I'm sure there was someone here, just look-" A short man appeared in the doorway and tried to point inside. 

But all he got was a kick in the face that smashed his nose into his skull!

"What the hell was that??"

"Who the hell are you??"

"I'm Batman!!"

Ignoring any chivalrous combat courtesy, Noah attacked the man closest to him with the frying pan in his hand, aiming at his head with tremendous precision.

BANG!

With teeth flying to one side and blood to the other, the man who was hit immediately fainted or died from a stroke due to the impact, since he fell hard on the ground.

"What the hell!" The last man standing looked at his fallen comrade and at Noah, who was menacingly carrying a bloodied frying pan, and then drew a flintlock gun from his waist, pointing it at him, "You will pay for what you did, you wretch!"

"Watch out!!" Noah suddenly pointed behind the man, with a frightened face and a trembling finger.

"What?" The man turned to look, thinking it was a threat to his life, and then...

BANG!

"There was a mosquito on your head, brother..." Holding a frying pan with fresh blood, Noah looked at the three men fallen around him and took a deep breath again, "Well, better you than me."

Dropping the frying pan, he looked carefully at their clothes and then at some strange bodily irregularities they had. Not the most common ones like lack of teeth or excessive hair in various regions, but rather that one's torso seemed larger than the legs or how the short guy's head was strangely similar to an football.

"These irregularities... And I remember the guy just moments ago mentioning a familiar name..." Pausing a bit to remember, Noah's expression began to sink more and more, finally realizing the hole he got himself into, "One Piece..."

"I'm fucked..."

°°°

"Damn, I can't stay with these bloodied clothes." While complaining about the foul smell of his current clothes, Noah was careful and entered what seemed to be a room. There was even a VIP sign on the door, "I have to be quick, since Alvida can find Luffy at any moment..."

Taking off all the clothes from his body, his toned but slightly thin and defined physique was exposed in his birthday clothes. His large weapon also swung from one side to the other, but it's not like a professional geek gamer nerd had time to put it in some private female place. He put it a few times a month, but he didn't have time.

Either way, the moment he found suitable clothing, which was next to a sheathed sword, he heard rapid footsteps heading towards the room. Stoping a moment, realizing the situation he was in (naked), he grabbed the frying pan in a moment of decision and ran to the door ready to end the life of another pirate.

"Come on, son of a bi-"

Slam!

"Kyyaaa!" 

When the door was suddenly kicked open and Noah was about to swing the frying pan at the intruder's head, the person who just entered gave a shout upon seeing the scene that was there.

"Damn!" Noah retracted his pan slash and narrowly missed his next victim. And when he saw who had come in, his brain almost short-circuited, his nose wanting to spill some blood.

With a slim physique, but with moderate D-Cup size breasts, the woman in front of him had a striking beauty, moderately simple due to her clothes. Even so, with her short cut orange hair, she stood out as a beautiful woman. And she was none other than Nami, The Cat Burglar, who was trying to escape from one of the Alvida's pirates who saw her robbing their ship.

"You pervert!" Nami yelled as she swung a staff towards Noah, while her eyes were almost closing due to not wanting to look in his direction.

"Calm down, woman!" Ducking with his hands on the head, Noah felt the wind of the staff above him as it passed.

Swoosh!

"Let me explain, you don't need to-" Placing the frying pan to try to hide his intimacy, Noah raised his other hand in a sign of surrender, as he didn't want to cause even more problems. But women are difficult creatures.

"Get away from me!"

Swinging her staff again, this time with her eyes open, she panicked when she saw that Noah easily grabbed the tip of the staff, despite feeling a bit of pain.

"Woman, I said you don't need to do this!" With a vein popping on his forehead, Noah ignored the pain from the staff's impact on his hand and gripped strongly, prominent veins on his arm showing how much strength he had put in to withstand the impact.

"How the hell am I going to trust you if you're- mmhmmhmm!!!" Nami was ready to take her staff back when she suddenly felt a tug and Noah's free hand covered her mouth, preventing her from speaking coherent things.

"Damn!" Pressing his body to hers, Noah urgently jumped behind the room door when the sound of footsteps suddenly echoed nearby, along with the voices of some men.

"Where the hell are Joe and Moe? Those two took the rookie around here and they still haven't come back!"

"The way the boss is outraged, it is possible that they have run away."

"Don't even joke about that, it's risky she'll kill one of us to vent her anger. Let's go, there's little left to loot the ship. Let's look in the pantry, Koby disappeared in that direction and hasn't returned yet."

As the voices and steps were distancing themselves, Nami and Noah were sweating and with their nerves on edge, even though for different reasons. 

Feeling that muscular body hugging her and his hand on her mouth, her instincts screamed to hit this man until he passed out, but it was as if she were powerless. While Noah was holding his big buddy down there so it wouldn't pierce the metal frying pan…

When the voices stopped and they were sure there was no one else there, Noah used his foot to slowly close the door until he heard a 'click'.

"I'm going to let you go and you're not going to hit me, okay?" Noah spoke slowly as he steadily walked with Nami to the bed, where the clothes he didn't have time to dress were, "After that, you're going to wait for me to change and both of us are going to get off the ship. Okay?"

"Hmm!" Nami could only agree at the moment, but soon felt herself being pushed away, and dared not look back. Besides being naked, Noah had also taken her staff and she could do nothing else.

"Just so you know, the pervert is the person who walks into the room where the other person is naked, not the other way around." Noah said to Nami while hurriedly dressing on the strange clothes, relying on a pirate cosplay experience he was very ashamed to talk about.

"And you're not perverted for grabbing a lady against her will and forcing her against the wall?" Nami blushed with shame, but would not easily admit her mistake. As she searched for some treasure in the room with her eyes, she inadvertently saw a mirror that was pointed directly at Noah's great friend, 'Holy molly, look at the size of this thing!!'

"I think you're exaggerating a bit there..." Noah looked at Nami's back in a strange way, 'Although it wouldn't seem like a bad idea in a hentai...'

As he changed, with Nami having an eternal debate about whether to keep looking at that place while he was changing, a thunderous noise came from a lower place in the ship, and at the same time there was a tremor that rocked them from side to side.

"Let's go, we don't have time!" As soon as he changed, Noah threw the pan away and grabbed the western-style sword and decisively kept it.

Passing by Nami and returning the staff to her, they opened the door only to feel the sea breeze assault their bodies, the clear and bright sky a few meters above them, thanks to a giant hole on the ship's deck. And without further ado, a boy with a straw hat and a huge smile on his face stood a few meters from them.

"Shishishi, I think I've had enough of that!"

 

¨¨¨¨

 

Author Note: Don't forget to check out P@treon!

The chapters are posted earlier for Everyone and Free Members receive alert emails!

[email protected]/mrblackwing

13