Goals
157 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***Six months later***

In the past year, Xenos has been relaxing, spending time with his new and interesting family. Playing with head maid Elena, and his personal maid Gwen, who have grown quite close.

His father Orion sometimes takes him on 'mini' adventures to places he shouldn't go. Once they went to see the ocean, which is on the East side of the Human Kingdom. He saw sea creatures like the Kraken, a huge squid or octopus-like monster. The best part is that he became friends with two creatures, Scylla, a four-eyed, six-headed monster, and Charybdis who causes massive whirlpools, they both had quite sad pasts, so he decided to help them in the future. He also got to ride on some sea horses called a Hippocampus, and his dad started flirting with some woman with tails, the mermaids.

One time after they got back from their little adventures his mom would ask him what he did, although she didn't want him to go to dangerous places she allowed it due to Orion being quite powerful, and they just teleported there anyways. He told her about the mermaids and then they stopped going on adventures for a while, spending time with his parents in the castle instead. Akame also came by with her parents a couple of times, Xenos didn't mind it because he liked seeing her pink hair a lot.

The past few days he's been spending with his mom, she would put him on her lap reading books to him, he enjoyed it not because he liked reading books, but due to it being super comfortable and for his missions, earning him blood points.

Today, however, she was going to be cooking.

"Xenos, when you're older you'd need to know how to cook, as most women love to watch a man cooking, and you won't be that stereotypical pretty boy, besides, everyone loves food!" she told him.

"Host, you got a new mission."

'More reading?' he thought.

"No it's about cooking, I hope you like it!" she told him.

'Ok Sia, Show Missions.'

<Missions>
Learn how to cook.
Description: Watch your mom cooking food.
Reward: Cooking skill, 300 EXP, 1 BP

'Easy enough.'

As they went to the kitchen, Gwen saw them after washing Xenos' clothes.

"Hi, Milady what are you and young master doing?" She asked.

"I'm going to be showing Xenos how I cook," Eden said.

"But Milady, the head chef makes your food," Gwen said.

"Don't worry Gwen I know how to cook," Eden replied as she patted the girl's head.

The two, mother and son pair continued heading to the kitchen which was now empty, as she had told all the kitchen workers to take a little break.

"Ok what should mom make?" she asked Xenos.

"I want some Tom yum Goong, mommy (A Thai masterpiece teems with shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, lemongrass, galangal, and kaffir lime leaves. It's so good.)"

"Coming right up!"

As Xenos was watching Eden cook he was mesmerized by her beauty, movements, and expression of really wanting to make a dish for him. He felt that performing an act for another human being, like cooking for them, is a form of altruism. And altruism can make people feel happy and connected to others. Cooking for others is nurturing, and he felt her motherly love.

"Done, here you go Xenos."

As he ate he started to have a foodgasm.

With every spoon, it exploded with flavor sour, salty, spicy and sweet. The shrimps' texture is so soft and soothing, feeling the love in each individual shrimp. The mushrooms are creamy while locking in the umani essence as well as heightening the flavor. The aftertaste aromas linger in the palate, the hearty soup unifies his soul.

If his clothes could rip themselves off they would.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... so good."

"Awwww... glad you liked it," Eden said, seeing her little boy have his foodgasm.

"I loved it!" he exclaimed.

Eden then gave him a gentle hug.

He looked to the corner of his eyes.

"Mission Completed."
'Open Mission.' He thought.

<Missions>

Completed
Learn how to cook.
Description: Watch your mom cooking food.
Reward: Cooking skill, 300 EXP, 1 BP

"That's great host, now you can cause foodgasms for others as well," Sia said.

Evil laughter was heard in his head as he thought of the destruction he can cause to all the women out in the world.

"Maybe this skill is a bit too overpowered?" Sia said.

'No, I think it's perfect.' He thought while smirking.

**At Xenos' bedroom**

"Sia, Show Status and Abilities"

<Status>
Name: Xenos Orpheus Ţepeş
Race: Dhampir (50% Human + 50%Vampire)
Age: 1 (Immortal)
Blood Points (BP): 6

Level: 2 (EXP: 500/1000)
Health Points (HP): 100/100
Mana Points (MP): 151/151
Strength: 56
Magic: 56
Speed: 56
Vitality: 56
Spirit: 56

<Abilities>
Instant Mastery
Absolute Control
Teleportation
Cooking
Telekinesis(locked)
Pyrokinesis(locked)
Electrokinesis(locked)
Shape Shifting(locked)
Flight(locked)
??? ?????(locked)

'So far for his missions theirs been 1 hidden mission, 4 book missions, 1 friend mission, and this cooking mission. The friend mission came from making my first friend, becoming friends with that Scylla, maybe Akame didn't think of me as a friend until meeting me more, possibly cause she's still a child. Scylla and that other one, Charybdis, I'll probably meet up with them again, maybe they can help me out. Looks like that friend mission gave me 200 EXP, +5 in all stats, and 1 BP. Seems like my EXP doesn't change either when it reaches its limit, it restarts, going back to zero, each 1000 EXP raises me one level.' he began thinking.

"Host so far although you are only Level 2, you have stats far surpassing others. If you take an average low-level knight, for example, they would have a level of around 15 to 20, with stats ranging from 75 to 100, while some increase due to boosts or enchantments. Most people no matter the race, increase in stats by 5 each level they increment. Now if you look at host, Level 2, yet you have stats at 56 is a godly difference, it would be like you get a +28 stat each level, which is more than 5 times an average being." Sia told him happily.

"Yeah, your right but I'm still pretty weak overall, luckily I'm only 1."

"Just so you know host, you aren't going to be getting easy missions always, if you were to get another read a book-like mission, it probably will be an ancient text in some unknown ruins or dungeons perhaps."

"Well the harder the better, or so people say." He said.

What he didn't know was that a small maid like figure was at his door, fortunately hearing basically nothing, however, she had heard the last part, blushing she scampered away.

3