Annoying Nun
119 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the church with the nuns, he saw a beautiful rose window, at the end of the cathedral, high up. There were more types of windows all around the cathedral, Lancet, Clerestory, Cinquefoil, and other types of glass windows. The windows were colorful, and the room just seemed so pure.

"To see this every day never gets boring." Said the nun from before.

Another nun looked at him and said.

"Seems like you want to look around. Sister Aria will show you around."

With that, the nun who was more talkative than the rest stayed while the rest walked away.

"Hello, I'm Ariadne, but everyone calls me Sister Aria if you don't mind me asking what's your name?" The nun says.

Glancing at her he sees her blue eyes, full lips, and a beauty mark located under the right side of her mouth. Her hair was blocked by the veil she wore. Her nun outfit was unable to hide her figure. She was very curvaceous, with a small bosom.

"My name is..."

Xenos wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want to use his real name because he is currently disguised. A fake name he didn't think of one yet.

Seeing him hesitate, she spoke.

"If you aren't comfortable..."

"No, it's fine, my name is Orpheus."

He could not think of a good fake name he thought about using his middle name

"You have a great name, Orpheus."

"I think your name is just as excellent, Ariadne. You also fit right into your name, chaste, and very holy. Not only that, but you are also very beautiful."

She giggled after he said that. His ears heard her soft giggle reminiscent of wind chimes.

"Sorry for laughing but most people don't say that to us, nuns, since some think we are bald, and we need to stay chaste while being a nun."

"What you're bald?" Xenos said, surprisingly.

"No, no, I'm not bald. Some of my sisters are, they wish not to attract anyone to them." She said waving her hands, to deny it.

"Oh... ok."

"Do you mind me asking you some questions while we walk around the church?"

"Go ahead, just don't ask questions that are too personal."

"Great, you can ask me questions too." She replied as they started walking around the somewhat large cathedral.

After a few minutes of walking around, Aria began her questions.

"So, how old are you?"

"Hmmm... sixteen, how about you?."

"I'm twelve."

'Damn, she's eight years older than me, huh? If we were back on Earth the FBI would be onto her.'

"So Orpheus what do you do?"

"I adventure right now."

"That's pretty dangerous, make sure to stay safe."

"Of course I will."

"Then how strong are you on the tier list?"

"I'm a B+ tier."

"So your upper tier, wow. Do you have your identity card?"

"No, I don't right now. Why? Are you going to check if I'm lying?"

Identity cards are given at the age of five. All empires give out identity cards, they are used for basic information about the person. The identity cards are difficult to fake as they are blood bound, so everyone has one. On the card would be the Name, Age, Tier Strength, and other information.

"No, I'm not. You can check mine if you'd like." She said innocently.

"I'm fine." He said, starting to walk ahead of her.

Seeing him walking ahead, she fastened her pace to match him. By his side, she continued asking questions.

"How about the potential and attribute test? What did you get?"

"I got an average potential. For attributes, I have fire and lightning." He said randomly as his bloodline gave him those attributes. However, his Full Potential blessing would grant him all attributes, though he still needed magic training."

"I have average potential too. As for attributes, I was shown water and light. That's why I became a nun."

"Can't you become an adventurer too? You can be a healer."

"I wanted to at first, but healing people who come to the church makes me happy."

"Ok," Xenos replied.

"Why d'you become an adventurer?"

"I was bored."

"Oh... Then how about your family?"

"I think I've seen enough of the church, Ariadne. It's time I leave."

"Oh, all right... I'll lead you to the exit."

Walking to the exit, they were both silent, making it very awkward. For Aria, the awkwardness made it hard to start up a conversation. Xenos found it better since she stopped asking so many questions. Once reaching the exit he looked at her and said.

"Thanks for the tour, later."

"Come back again to visit, I'd love to talk to you again."

"Sure." He said as he walked away.

'Well, that was useless. I need some missions to do something.' He thought while walking around.

"Host, although you'd achieve fewer missions, the number of hidden missions are unchanged. By doing an assortment of tasks you may be able to gain more EXP."

'That's great and everything, but I got no idea what to do. They are hidden missions, after all. So I'll just do whatever.'

Continuing his stroll, there were many non-humans around, but he also saw quite a few slaves. Some not chained, but all had on a collar, for proof of enslavement. If not they would be hard to identify. Some people went through a slave ritual for a seal on the body instead of using a collar.

The collars have a magic spell on them to make sure the slaves follow commands. When slave traders create a collar for slaves, they can set on any commands making it harder or easier based on what is put in. Collars can only be put on depending on the will. If one's willpower is low, and they accept the slave status, it will close. If not, however, it cannot close. Those that are to be enslaved but do not accept the collar are given discipline. The slave seal works the same way.

'Looking at the slavery going on just feels so off.' Xenos thought.

As he was thinking he stopped in front of a large building. People with weapons and armor walked in and out of the entrance.

"Adventurers' Guild," He said looking at the building.

Walking in, he saw many people sitting and eating at tables. Some were lined up at the counter getting assistance. Looking around, he saw there were lots of different races here. The Human Kingdom was not as bad as it seemed.

Walking past the tables and boards with papers on them, he came to the shortest line. He would ask about the guild, and if he could join. After waiting for a bit, a girl behind the table was waiting there. He asked if he could do quests. Finding out that anyone could complete tasks, but the pay varied if you were a certified adventurer or not.

He went to the boards that showed quests yet to be completed. One by one he looked through to find an interesting quest to undertake in a quick time. He needed to finish it before night fell and return home.

2