Neverland
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who is now, at this time?" an old man was woken up from his sleep, when he came out of the room, he saw her Granddaughter sitting on the floor doing something with her back turned.

"When di-"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" that child ran screaming in her baby voice and running as she saw Grandpa coming out of the shadows.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Grandpa almost felt his soul leaving.

After he calmed down, he went to see in her room she was sleeping with others.

"Hmmm, Sneaky brat," He said to himself.

The little child was excited and happy about her success.

'Now I have to give it to Hero Grandpa.' she thought to herself as she already hid it under her bed.

---------------------------

Thotrin was shaking Hoilsten as he was unconscious.

"Hoilsten!" he said in a husky as there might be any other people.

They are in different parts of the house, exactly under the table. The table they would have eaten at.

"Please...wake up!" Thotrin was panting.

Hoilsten's wound is wrapped with some leaves he saw in 'that' room and with some clothes Even though he was not bleeding.

Slowly Thortin started closing his eyes.

"No!" Thotrin went out of the table and searched for something in that room as he could not find it, anywhere he then went to 'that' door. He went and there were two dead bodies untouched as he quickly went through the things there and he took a vessel and filled it with water and picked some food that is the same as he had at home and quickly went and closed the door.

He went under the table and gave Hoilsten some water into his mouth. But before he could see Hoilsten's reaction. He went unconscious. Who wouldn't be?

------------------------------------------------------------

Hoilsten opened his eyes to see the bottom of the table, he was with Thotrin and this room was closed with clothes.

'Everytime I woke something bad happened.' Hoilsten tried to wake up he feels pain in his wound.

'How did this happen?' Hoilsten could see light coming from the clothes.

"It's morning..." Said as he stared at it and thinking about what is happening couldn't do anything but cry.

"Why is all this happening to me". Every memory of those times was getting foggy as if it were a dream but he knows those weren't.

In the middle of his suffering, he saw Thotrin moving still sleeping.

Wiping his tears Hoilsten "I should be brave!" he slapped his face.

'I lost them because I was crying. I will not cry!" Hoilsten announced.

Thotrin woke up.

Hoilsten could see Thotrin was relieved but his face was thinner.

"We have to eat." Hoilsten said.

"I already have," Thortin said with his weak voice. he revealed those clothes inside there was some food and a bowl of water.

Hoilsten and Thotrin took it and started eating as this was their first meal after a whole day.

after they ate all the food HOilsten apologized for his actions. Thotrin looked like he was confused.

"I was selfish, I just tried to run away as soon as I saw his face." HOilsten gripping his hands tight regretting his actions.

"I am the worst." Thotrin said."I was awake when we were taken to this room."

Hoilsten was speechless.

"I...I stood still as the monster took away Katina." Thortin said those all while looking down, not showing his face.

"I'm sorry" Thotrin was crying.

"For now we have to move forward" Hoilsten barely holding his tears told to THortrin and himself. "First we need more information." Hoilsten asked with no emotion."Do you know from where we have been picked from?"

Thotrin nodded his head sideways."I was only aware when he was tying you"

"hmm ok," Hoilsten."We need food but before that, we have to make sure no one is nearby."

Hoilsten was looking at those windows as he try to see if anything was nearby but turns out there were only sticks around surrounded by tre as far as he could see.

"I can't risk going out," Hoilsten said as he looked at Thotrin who seem to search for food. Then he also went him.

While they could find some edible and some they don't recognize they took out as they do not want to be in that 'Kitchen'.

While they were coming they hear a knock on the door, which was blocked by the table. Both of them looked terrified.

'No don't do the same.' Hoilsten said as he started to think of escape routes.

But then it stopped. "We have to use the window" Hoilsten pointed at which is farthest from the door, but then a face appeared from that window.

Both backed off. Thotrin slipped off his feet. While Hoilsten was helping him. Another push was heard.

Now they both try to block the door not letting the little monster in.

The little monster looked at it from the window and laughed and now tried to push it harder.

'Now only can hold off and only other escape.'Hoilsten did not dare to let his thought out.

'Thotrin's leg was already injured, He won't...but I also don't want him to die.' putting more stress made Hoilsten bleed open as he fell so was Thotrin right after him.

Then she arrives at the little monster.

Hoilsten and Thortin went behind furniture for protection, then suddenly the little monster went above them terrified as they run behind Thortin started to cry. When the little monster heard it stopped its laughter and reduced its pace.

'It is same as youngs see the cattle.' Hoilsten finally gets it.

HOilsten stood up and raised his palm "Stop!".

the little girl did as he said.

He then pointed at a corner "GO!" trying to keep a serious face.

Surprisingly the little girl did it.

Thotrin look like he was surprised but he did not ask anything.

"We have to quickly take the foods and run." Hoilsten took the fruits in a bag.

"But If it leaves..." Thotrin hesitated.

"No! we are gonna do nothing to her!" Hoilsten told as if he knew what Thortin going to ask."It is also like us...just like Jessie, Walt... Like how they play with cattles...we are just happen to be cattles."

Hoilsten told this to Thortin as The little girl was watching them from the corner.

Both went around all rooms except 'that' like it was a place for dead bodies.

While doing that Thotrin fell, seeing that the little girl laughs and started coming near him despite Hoilsten trying to command.

Irritated by Hoilsten's commands it pushed him and laughs as it watches him fall.

As soon as it saw the blood the little monster started chasing Hoilsten.

Thotrin went behind and hit the little monster with the gun he found then.

The little monster started to scream and started to bite Hoilsten on his leg.

Thotrin tried to hit it but it keeps regenerating itself.

Hoilsten was all it was heard as Thotrin hit the head of the monster as it become dead.

"Hoilsten!Hoilsten!" Thotrin was crying as usual.

"Thanks for saving me." Hoilsten said."You should go..."

"No! I won't" Thotrin pleaded.

"I am weak... I should have already said this to you when she was coming. I am sor-"

"No, I will die without you!" Thotrin screamed.

Hoilsten did not repond.

"No. NO. No!!!!"

Thotrin started shaking Hoilsten but there was no response.

"I....I WAS THE ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE DIED!!!" It started to break.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

----------------------------------------------

Thotrin, as he said, did not survive as he was captured by the revolutionaries, and with little torture, they found there were underground humans.

It did not take long to find and eventually eat all of them.

As for adults, they were teleported to the human world as they are humans raised for farms. As soon as the Ratri clan knows, they kept that some humans are still there. They made sure that news did not go out as there were some people from the survivors that go to the very extent to save the negligible amount of humans

.

.

.

.

Inside the box, that the little monster brought there was a doll one similar Hoilsten's and his friends used to make for kids.

1