Before you start reading
885 11 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In order to have a good reading experience please remember this information.

"Message" this means dialogues of characters.

(Message) This means inner dialogues of characters.

-Message- this means dialogues from nonliving characters(including skill activations, relics, living weapons etc.)

In regards to the story I will add chapters named World, Characters, Items, Skills descriptions and main story chapters. (Feel free to skip this chapters since I am now fully using the glossary section)

In World chapter you can see the world information such as locations, details and other infos related to world building.(Now on glossary)

In Characters chapter you can check the mc current level, skills and more information. You can also see details of characters that appeared in the story (some details will be hidden if that said detail haven't appeared or showed in the story.(Now on glossary)

In Items chapter you can see details about items that appeared in the story(note that only relevant items will be shown other items will appear but no details will be provided if it is not important.(Now on glossary)

In Skills descriptions chapter you can check the details of the skills used in the story(only skills that explained in the story will have details here)(now on glossary)

And lastly in main story chapter you can read the adventures of our lovable mc. The title of each main story chapters will mostly have a MS or SS label. MS means main story while SS is side story that is related to the Main story. It can be flashbacks or other story that happened in other place that may or may not be related to our mc's adventure.

Please note that details in chapters will be updated as the story goes so if you can't see any updated details either it's not in the story yet, maybe plot related or simply I got lazy and it's on the way to be updated XD.

Also take note that this informations can also be found in the glossary section.

Please enjoy reading Dicera and feel free to leave a review or comment on the chapters I will try to reply as much as I can.

21