Plans 1(MS)
146 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"it's coming on your way!"

"Hyah"

*Slash*

"There are more. Don't let your guards down"

"Taunt!"

"Ground pierce!"

"Flare!"

The four of us went back to taking quest together after the week of them learning. They insisted on taking class for a week and while I didn't kill any much nor even leveled up once since I am still happy that they decided to try fighting again.

 We are currently at area 11 fighting a bunch of large pigmen since morning yet my exp seems to slow down growing. Fortunately after the last kill I heard the familiar message.

-user Eris received 150 exp-

-level up-

(Finally I managed to level up. After hitting level 25 I slowed down a lot. By the way I actually leveled from 22-24 after the slime incident. I only learned about it yesterday when I checked my stats.)

(Status)

-Name:Eris Elk

Class: magician(primary)

Talent: ???

Level: 25

Strength: 1

Agility: 1

Endurance: 1

Mental: 1

Luck: 804(+9)

Current white dice in possession:21-

(Certainly I hit a pretty good stat now and all things considered I also replenished some of my white dice. Although I would have liked it if I finally learned what is my last skill in luck series and the question mark on talent.)

"Good work guys" Emy greeted as while casting healing beat. It is the new skill she learned from Maki where it slowly heals every party members. 

The healing are supposed to last for 1 minute before fully healing us which is actually a great skill for non rushed moments.

"Phew... Thanks Emy." Velvet comes closer as she close her parasol. 

Elly also approach behind me before hugging my back as she lets out a tired sigh.

"So? Do you think we are ready to head to another zone?" Elly asked without letting go of her embrace at my back.

"Hmm... I believe the lowest level of monster in zone 2 are 30 right?" I asked.

"Yep. But Maki told me that a party of level 20 can handle the monsters there." Emy explained.

"Well I believe we are already strong enough then." Velvet grins.

"I agree. Then let's go this end of the week?" I asked.

"Three day then. Sure lets relax for now." Velvet replied now clinging on my right hand.

"Errr... What's with you guys?" I asked after Emy followed suit and cling to my left hand.

"Nothing much" the three replied in unison.

"I can't walk properly like this..." I sighed before walking slowly since the three never show any signs of letting go.

(Well I'm glad that we are still going together. But I wonder why, since the time I talked to them at the dinner lobby they suddenly became so clingy. Did something happen?)

We all separated to each other upon arrival at the academy. Emy and Elly decided to look around the other floors hoping to see any class worth entering before leaving this zone. While Velvet returned to the moonlight inn. Planning to help around her parents and inform them about our plan.

Meanwhile I decided to approach the familiar receptionist.

"Hello"

"Oh good day. Planning to take quest solo again Eris?"

"Ah sorry not today. Just wanting to ask some tips."

"Tips is it? What do you want to know?"

"We are planning to go to zone 2 this end of the week. Anything we need to know?"

"Oh the land of merchants is it. Then first of all you will need a skill called 'detect' and 'appraise' since that place is where merchants gather, knowing or having an eye for products will help you discern legitimate items. While detect will help you determine the effects imbued in the items. Also be careful of contracts there. That place can turn your life upside down just by a piece of paper."

"Wow... That seems harsh."

"Certainly it seems like that but that place also holds many things to get and places to explore. That zone are particularly larger than other known zones and many parts of it remained unexplored. So it would be best if your party expect it to be a long travel."

"Got it. thanks. oh by the way about the zone teleportation area. Is that free to use?"

"Oh you mean zone transfer gates? Unfortunately it requires you to pay 100 gold per head. Since that is the mandated rule in order to stop non prepared groups in transferring places only to fall there."

"Got it. Thanks again."

"Welcome. And prepare properly!" 

She waves at me before I head back to the inn.

The four of us enjoyed a meal together at dinner and side by side head to the bath before returning to our room. There we all sited on the floor facing each other to discuss.

"So are you guys prepared already?" I asked them.

"Yep. Oh I met Maki earlier and she wants me to give this to you Eris."

Emy hands me two skill dice.

"Let's see..."

-You received skill dice 'Appraisal' and 'Detect' would you like to use them?-

"Eh? I am planning to look for this tomorrow but never thought she will beat me to it." I gasp after learning what skills it is.

"Seriously. Oh we already have that skill. We learned it on class."

Velvet said while Elly nods along 

"Same. Maki gave me one too." Emy also claim.

(Damn... Maki really spoiling us.)

"Ahem. Anyways we already lost once. We all suffered and grown. I believe we are fairly strong now but the world out there is huge. I am hoping that we can reach atleast level 70 above in zone 2 knowing that place is as large or more as other zones get."

The three nods 

"That said I do want to enjoy too so let's decide upon arrival our schedule okay? I do want to grind exp everyday while explore at afternoon to night knowing it's the place where merchants gather so I know for sure there will be a lot of stalls, markets and festivity there." I added.

"Certainly I heard from my parents that restaurants, shops, and entertainment are found left and right there." Velvet said.

"Can't wait. Right sis?" Elly's eyes sparkle as she look at her sister.

"Yeah! It would be fun to explore many places maybe we can find an ultra rare dice or something." Emy proceed to box in the air with excitement.

The four of us continued discussing which later changed into stories ranging from our childhood and other stuff. While I do agree the time calls for it, I never thought my first girls talk will happen after planning for traveling another zone.

-meanwhile at the desert lands-

"Milady we are currently at the zone 2. Did you know there are a bunch of stores here? I'm sure you would love to buy new dress."

"..."

"Also milady there are a bunch of specialty foods here that I heard to be quite delectable. I'm sure it will fit to your liking."

"..."

A figure of a man adorn with silver armor walking in the desert while happily talk is found. He is carrying a throne on his back where a girl sit. By no means she is young. Her figure emits royalty as proven by the small rusty crown on her head as the long black hair waves with the wind. No matter how much stories or questions the man asked the girl behind him only stare at the air like a lifeless doll. Devoid of emotion just simply sit there and stare.

"And you know milady? I believe we might be able to encounter something mysterious here since this place still have many areas yet unexplored."

"..."

The man continue to walk despite the heavy throne on his back without showing any feelings of tired nor sadness but a genuine happiness as he keeps on talking to the girl behind him.

"..."

11