It’s HOT! (MS)(r18)
270 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*yawn*

"Oh... You're finally awake."

I look at where the voice from and there I saw outside Gerald gently wiping Kanna's face as she remain settled on the throne.

"Morning Gerald..." I replied while rubbing my eyes awake.

"Same to you lady Eris. Fancy some milk? I made some."

"Sure. Thanks." I sat beside him and pour some milk on an empty cup.

We decided to take turns watching and the last one to take watch is Gerald till morning.

"May I ask something?"

"What is it?" Gerald asked as he finished cleaning Kanna's face and sat beside me.

"I just wonder why is she..." I look at Kanna as she simply stare at nothingness.

"That's a long story. And I don't mind telling later. Her life is mine to protect so I need to atleast get to know you guys first before I tell you about us. especially Milady." Gerald smiled at me.

"Fair enough. Then please join us for now. We are actually lost so more help is greatly appreciated." I replied while drinking hot milk.

I stand after drinking my milk and head at the other tent to change clothes. Now wearing a loose shirt and shorts considering how hot this place is. Then my party members starts waking up one by one. Except for Emy.

"Morning Velvet." I greet her after she came out of the tent where we change clothes. Now she is wearing one piece light dress.

"Morning Eris what's the plan for today?" Velvet approached me before embracing me at my side. This got me surprised since this is the first time she shown such affection in which she also realized as I saw her face became noticeably red. She quickly pulled herself away in panic.

"Sorry... I'm still sleepy. I don't know what came to my mind." Velvet explained quickly.

"I don't mind. You are an important friend too so it's fine to act like the twins do." I smiled at her before pulling her to my embrace once more to reassure her.

"I..." Sighs... "Got it. Thanks Eris." She finally returned my embrace albeit shortly before letting go once more and she went back to have a breakfast.

"I'll prep some meal so please wake up Emy." Velvet said as she head to the table near the fireplace while chatting with Gerald who offered her help.

I head inside the tent where the twins slept. Upon peeking inside I saw only Emy there sleeping. I gently opened the tent and close it inside before crawling towards Emy. 

"It's morning Emy. Wake up." I gently shake her body holding her shoulder. She replied some mumbles.

*Kyaah*

Emy pulled me suddenly on her embrace. I got surprised but never fought it. I slowly look at her face and saw her grinning widely.

"Been a while since we are alone Eris." Emy pulled me closer now we are face fo face as she suddenly kiss my cheeks then continue kissing as she slowly travel to my neck.

"W...wait... Velvet...Velvet are making..." I tried to stop her but her relentless assault continued. Her hands slowly travel at my back now inside my loose short as her left hand gently give my bum a squeeze and her right now on my front pinching my perky nipples.

I bit my pinky while my other hand tries to push her hand away from my breasts.

"I missed your sensitive body Eris." Emy whispered before giving my ear a nibble in which sent my body a current. She then gave my nips another pinch while her other hand founds itself inside my underwear now directly massaging my butt.

"Emmmmmyyyy" my toes point outwards as I felt my climax after her assault. Her fingers now wet after she trailed one of her finger on my panty now wet from her caress before showing it to me which in turn made me blush a lot before giving it a lick.

"Emy! That's dirty!" I pull her hands and wipe it on the blanket near her while blushing deep red.

Emy puller my hand instead towards her im which made me stumble back atop her. "It's yours so it's not dirty Eris." Before finally kissing my lips. Her tongue invades my mouth. I tried to push myself away but she quickly embrace me instantly stopping what I plan to do. With nothing else to do I just closed my eyes and let her continue. The kiss are so oh hot I feel sweat in my body as everytime our tongue hit inside my mouth I feel tingling sensations. This is my first kiss but the thought never crossed my mind as my mind drift into emptiness just feeling her passionate kiss and her embrace.

"Haa..." 

*Gulp*

"Ha..."

I sighed as I try to catch my breath after she finally released me from that kiss which took roughly 5 minutes.

Emy licked her lips before whispering in my ear "tasty" which made me shiver once more.

"Mou..." I simply stare at her chest while my finger trace my lips still savoring the aftertaste.

She pats my head while saying things like "good girl" or "let's do this again"

Unsure what crossed in my mind as I just gave a slight nod before dashing out of the tent.

I head to the near clean basin of water and washed my face before returning to the table near the campfire which is now long gone.

"Where's Emy?" Velvet asked as she hands me a plate of sandwich.

"S...she just woke up." I replied with a slight blush as I stuff my face with the sandwich to hide my embarrassed face.

Velvet stares at me for a while before returning to her work.

Emy came after few minutes now wearing loose red T shirt and blue shorts before sitting infront of me. 

"What's the breakfast?" She asked Velvet before flopping on the makeshift chair next to Velvet.

"Ham and cheese sandwich." Velvet hands a plate with 3 sandwiches.

"Thanks." Emy proceed to eat as Gerald returns with the throne on his back Kanna remained siting on it.

"Done washing her?" Velvet asked to Elly following behind Gerald.

"Yep. She looked very pale." Elly replied. She offered to help Gerald clean Kanna's body which is why she is missing earlier.

"Don't worry lady Elly. As long as she remained settled at the throne she will stay healthy." Gerald claimed as he gently remove the strap and place the throne next to me. Kanna remained staring at nothing.

"Here have a meal. Can she eat?" Velvet hands a plate of the same meal to Gerald.

"Unfortunately lady Velvet, that's impossible. But no need to worry as I mentioned earlier.

"I see. Does that mean this throne have an effect to keep a person sitting there devoid of such needs?" I asked.

"Something like that lady Eris. But not as bad as you think. Infact this is helpful to milady." Gerald replied as he gently rub Kanna's head before sitting on her side to have a meal.

"Hope she gets healed." Elly said while Velvet hands her a meal.

"Technically this is not a disease lady Elly." Gerald said as he takes a bite. "Delicious. Anyways I believe she will return soon."

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously while the other three also look at Gerald.

"A lady I met before told me that I will find the one here at zone 2." Gerald explained.

"The one?" Emy asked as she stuff her face with the sandwich now receiving another serving.

"Yes lady Emy. It is said the one who will awaken milady from her slumber will appear in zone 2. And then milady will join her in her travels. This is my sole mission as milady's loyal guard." Gerald replied before finishing his sandwich.

"You're a good man Gerald." Velvet said with a smile.

"Nothing like that lady Velvet. I am simply doing my work as a knight." Gerald replied as he lower his head.

We all disassemble our tents and prep our baggage before starting the journey towards the town now with Gerald and Kanna on his back joining our little party together.

14