World of duality 1(MS)
103 10 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-back to the present-

-inside the cave-

-Eris-

"I trust my sister is safe right?"

I felt extreme fear for the first time. It felt like my soul, my entire being are being crushed by just the weight of her words. Despite her cute black twintails swaying in the air as she kept hugging her teddy bear, despite her charming face plastered with a smile, I felt my whole body shaking. My knees can no longer keep it's strength finally dropped on the ground. Now kneeling I clumsily held on Gerald's back. Even I can see Gerald sweating as his body feeling tense from the encounter.

"M...Milady is outside. Still the same." Gerald somehow managed to reply with a gulp.

"Hmmm... Poor sister. She just got unlucky. That said." She walks towards us. I instantly lowered my head out of fear.

"Who is she?" She stopped few steps infront of Gerald.

"She... Her party helped us. We are traveling with them." He explained.

I dare not raise my head as my sweat drops on the ground. My hands still shaking as they support myself on the floor.

"Hmmm. Do you trust them?" She asked after thinking for a while.

"Yes." Gerald replied instantly.

"I see. Then since my sister is safe I don't have any more problems here." She starts walking back to her throne. But stopped.

"But before that. You." She faced us again and seemed to call us.

I hesitated to stand right away. But I managed to slowly look at her. As soon as we look eyes, she smiled.

"You need to die." 

Her words slowly sank on me. Time felt slow and I can see Gerald ready himself trying to protect me while saying things in which I didn't comprehend since my mind are occupied.

(Die? Why? Me?)

I question myself. My heartbeat starts beating faster and faster. I feel my tears slowly falling. I look at my hands visibly shaking. I wanted to run. I wanted to escape. But can I? I can't even defeat that slime from before. I don't even know how far our strength differs. I don't even know her. Why? Why do I need to die? Why does she need to kill me? Did I do something? Can I apologize?

As I keep on questioning myself I saw her point her fingers to me. I vividly watched her mouth. Her lips form words. And then I heard her say.

"Inversed world."

I heard something shatter. I quickly look around from surprise. But my eyes saw, nothing. I found myself standing in nothing but emptiness. Nothings here. Nothings there. I see nothing. I heard nothing. I felt nothing. I smelled nothing. I tried to think of where I am but I stopped. I mean who wouldn't. When they saw the one saying they will kill me. Now standing behind me. I run away quickly. As far as I can. I also used my skills frost and flare repeatedly just to escape. Just to have some timeframe to run away. I did it for 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes. I don't know anymore how long I am trying to escape. When it finally hits me I look around and saw nothing. Nothing happened to her. She is just standing there. Watching me. With a frown on her face. Just her staring at me. I dropped on my knees upon realizing I can't do anything against her. Against someone like her. I... My heart accepted it. Accepted defeat. Utterly defeated. I lowered my head and cried as I wait for her to deal the finishing blow. After crying for how long I finally saw her feet infront of me. I slowly look up at her. There she finally smiled. 

"Good bye." 

With a smile I felt disconnected. My vision spins. And when it stopped. I saw my body. Without my head. Oh wait. I guess I am seeing my body. Since my head is on the floor. 

-you died.-

-conditions met.-

-requirements for unlocking the last skill of luck series met.-

-fate weaver passive skill unlock.-

-user also received new unique series called duality of elements.-

-this skill series is unique. Upon accepting, user can only use the element available in this skill.-

-accept?-

(I don't know why I can still hear the system. I don't even know why my mind are still working. But if this can help. I am willing to accept.)

(Accept)

-congratulations. You unlocked duality of elements series.-

-recently you also unlocked the skill fate weaver.-

-upon death you can return back on time in a pre determined point. Would you like to use it?-

(Again. If it can help then Yes!)

-Accepted. Fate weaver skill activated.-

Time slowly went back. This time I found myself kneeling behind Gerald's back again. I saw the twintails girl walking towards her throne. 

I know this exact moment. I know what happens next. I knew it very well. So my body moved right away as an act of defense.

"FROST WALL!"

-Frost wall is one if the new skills I acquired from the duality of elements. It creates a wall of ice for defense.-

A huge wall of ice separated me and Gerald to the girl. Gerald surprised why I did it so I quickly stopped him.

"I... I don't have time to explain. Please trust me. She will kill me now." I look at Gerald with teary eyes as if pleading him to understand.

Gerald nodded right away and stand infront of me as we prepare to intercept her. We kept waiting. We stare at the ice wall. Yet nothing happened. When suddenly the ice wall. The entire Ice wall break. Or should I say shattered. There we saw the girl walking. behind her is the butler now wielding his blade.

My hands are still shaking but I somehow calmed my mind. While we stare at them not doing anything yet I decided to have a look at the names of the skills I got.

Spoiler

Duality of elements series:

-Fire and Frost mastery passive skill.

-Fire and Frost nullification 

-Frost wall active skill

-explosion active skill 

-Muspelheim

-Niflheim

[collapse]

I can still feel my cold sweat as I ready myself on facing the two.

*Gulp*

"I will assist you lady Eris!" Gerald equips his sword and shield as he ready himself.

"Sebas. Take care of Gerald. I will test this girl." Anna orders Sebas. 

"Leave it to me lady Anna." Sebas draw his blade and start running towards Gerald.

Gerald raised his shield to block the swing of Sebas blade only to found himself flying sideways after realizing Sebas changed his attacked and kick his sides instead. Sebas looked at me before leaping towards Gerald who got slammed on the wall.

I ready myself when I looked at Anna with one of her hand raised on her side. 

"Mirror."

Suddenly a mirror appeared on her side. Her stretched hand touching the mirror. I blinked and when I see her again there is now two of them. I rubbed my eyes clean from disbelief. When I saw them again there are now two Anna with their stretched hands touching each other. The two Anna looked very similar as in perfect copy. The only difference is the right Anna is smiling while the other is frowning.

The smiling Anna then says.

"Let's play." Followed by her laughter.

The frowning Anna raised her other hand towards me.

"Shatter."

I saw something broke. As if reality is breaking infront of me. I trusted my instincts and jump backwards. There I saw the shattered reality suddenly turned into something black before exploding. Few shattered like glass fly on all directions.

"FROST WALL!" I created another one to block myself from flying debris.

The two Anna started running separately. The frowning Anna run towards my left side while the smiling Anna on my right.

I use explosion on the two Anna obliterating everything on the target. But then I saw the two Anna continue running as if nothing happened.

(No damage? How is that possible.)

I run forward instead seeing the two trying to circle me. The two got surprised but followed me anyways. I stopped when I reached the opposite end of the wall then use frost wall again to cover myself. I look at my hands while thinking what to do. I checked my skills again then I remember seeing two new skills. They look powerful so I decided to unleash it now.

"MUSPELHEIM! NIFLHEIM!"

I screamed the skills name as loud as I can then suddenly the entire place changed.

Sorry for late glossary update. Finished updating for the latest chapter. Please check glossary for new additions and changes.

10