Again 1 (MS)
107 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

couple of chapters starting now will be a bit tragic. You are warned.

Warning:

Spoiler

a bit of gore in the last part.

[collapse]

"Fair. In exchange I will allow you to ask 3 questions. No matter what I will answer it honestly."

I think for a while before starting to question her.

"What is this so called world alteration magic?" I asked after realizing I barely know anything about this.

"Fair. You got more than one so its great if you know what it is." She relaxed on her throne before starting to answer which made me gulp in anticipation.

"World alteration magic is a type of skill that changes the laws of the world. They are strong one that in order to be used a new dimension must and will be made just to fit the user's preference. In this case, your skill creates a quasi world with nothing but fire and frost as far as I understand. Did you notice? While we are playing around, I am constantly receiving frostbite and burn simultaneously?"

(Wait. Really? I never noticed that.)

"Also your skills also noticeably got stronger. Even my shatter didn't completely destroy your wall. That said It's only because I didn't use my inversed world right away. Another factor of world alteration magic that you should know are this two. Immunity to instant death related skills when you are inside your world and using your own world alteration magic above others allows you to bypass their world's effect. Which is why when I used my inversed world I said 'we are now standing equal.' that's should be all unless your skill itself requires more condition." She explained.

"I see."

(So Muspelheim and Niflheim are actually that strong. Guess I now have a new weapon in case.)

"Next may I ask what happened to Kanna? I am worried since Gerald always care for her but she just remained sitting there lifeless."

"Hmmmm... I don't trust you completely yet but I did say I will answer your questions honestly so i guess there's no help. Kanna or supposedly Empress Kanna of the moon empire is my older sister. We also have an older brother which is the former king. One time a coup happened killing our older brother. With no one on the throne, we decided to place the one with the highest compatibility with the moon throne. By the way the throne I am settled with is also a moon throne. Our empire possess three of this. Unfortunately the enemies that killed brother took eldest brother's throne. Going back, Kanna became the empress. She rules for hundreds of years with my help along with sebas and gerald. That said... The coup happened again. We are as prepared as we can be. Together with Kanna's ability which becomes stronger the more people believes on her, is truly a skill worthy of a leader. Everything should have been well. But we realized too late. Turns out the one who betrayed us... The one who converted all the citizens into pawns are that shitty uncle of ours. He usurped the throne. Made everyone betray my sister. Even her fiance that she loved so much in the end pointed his blade against the one who loves her." Anna told me their story as I see her fist clenched so hard that it is now bleeding. 

I slowly approach her side and knelt on the ground before holding her now bleeding hand out of concern. She may have killed me earlier but now that I learned the reason, I can't just ignore her.

Anna smiled when she saw what I did and allowed me to hold her hand. She then continue her story.

"In the end, Kanna somehow defeated her fiance but when she returned home, she saw father and mother... Their body... Their limbs ... All separated on their body... Their uncle. Siting calmly with a smile on his face watching Kanna broke."

(Fuck. So that's what happened to her!)

"Before uncle took Kanna now lifeless staring into nothing, I managed to take her away including Sebas and Gerald. Then I parted ways with the two leaving Gerald with Kanna."

"Thanks for sharing it to me." I clasped her bleeding hand now relaxed.

"I did promise to answer your question so thats it. Now ask your last question."

"Why did you leave Kanna?" I asked concerned.

"Tch. I shouldn't have made a promise like that." Anna ponders before replying.

"I am seeking revenge. After searching for information I managed to track down the ones who helped uncle usurp the throne. They are part of 'the cult of dicera'. "

"Cult?" I asked.

"Yeah. A group of fanatics that intend to summon Dicera here in order to receive her love and affection like how the first dicer received. Or atleast what they claim." 

(So cultist shit also exists here. Damn.)

"Anyways. I have answered all your questions. Now before I forget, you can undo your skill in order to return to the original world."

"Oh right."

I undo my skills and with Anna cancelling her inversed world too we managed to return to the inside of the cave. There we saw Gerald almost dead panting and Sebas sitting beside the almost dead Gerald on the ground.

"My goal is done. Let's leave sebas." Anna calls on sebas as the throne she sat on floats forward.

"As you will." Sebas followed immediately. After sebas reached the throne they stand still.

"Eris. I leave my sister on your care." Anna calls out on me without looking back before the two disappeared.

I nod before walking towards gerald. I lend my hand to help in which he gratefully receive.

"You got beaten up huh." I asked teasingly.

"Yeah. Father is a tyrant." Gerald laughs as he stand slowly with my help.

"Let's return." I said.

"Yeah. Also sebas left this bag of gold. Compensation he said." Gerald gave me the bag of gold.

I quickly stuff it on my inventory.

(Thanks you two.)

I gave my gratitude to the two in my head.

We walk towards the exit. After few minutes of slow walking we saw the familiar throne. I quickly run towards it to give it a hug after learning what happened. But then I saw...

"Huh..."

It made me stop. I stare at it. Then rage slowly boil inside me. I mean who wouldn't. There infront of me. I saw. A bunch of dead men on the floor. I look around and counted around 19 which made me fear and shout 

"Elly!" 

I screamed her name as I look for her until I saw near the entrance. A fat man I don't know. Holding Elly... Naked... By the neck... Full of blood. Missing hands...and not moving.

I felt myself run forward. As if someone is pushing my back. I don't even know what I am screaming about. I feel my eyes blurry with tears. I ran towards her. The man probably heard me too. Well who wouldn't. I may not hear myself but I believe I am screaming nonsense right now. I locked gazes with him. He smile. And on his lips I managed to understand what he said.

"Bang!"

There my senses are gone.

-user died.-

-you have a skill called fate weaver. This skill allows you to return to a certain point of time. Use it?-

(Yes.)

There the familiar feeling that I felt one time earlier happened again. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Anna settled on the throne.

"Fair. In exchange I will allow you to ask 3 questions. No matter what I will answer it honestly." Anna said as she relaxed on the throne waiting for me to ask the question.

9