Dungeon adventure 5(MS)
82 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-inside the dungeon- 

-secret room-

-velvet-

Been 6 hours since we entered the dungeon. 

I somehow finished my trial after 2 hours and now after 4 more hours there is another one with me.

I look at my side and watch the naked Emy changing clothes.

"Wow. As expected from Velvet. I thought Eris will finish first but got to hand it to you." Emy said as she wore new shirt and short before sitting beside me on the bed.

"I won't say that. I just got lucky."

"Hmmm. What's your trial like? In my case I had to experience something from the past many times."

"That sounds harsh. In my case, It's an illusion."

"So we are the same then. Damn this dungeon is awful." Emy said as she lay down on the bed.

"I agree." I look at her now laying on my side.

She simply smiles at me before closing her eyes.

I look ahead and saw the door with four orbs now with light. One purple one fire.

"Hey dungeon. Why is the color of the four orbs different?"

-that is because each orb represents the orb each of you touched outside. The color represents the element that is strongly compatible in you.-

(I guess red is fire? If so...)

"Hmmm. So what is the meaning if purple?"

-purple can be related to dark element.-

"Dark huh... Funny."

(To give me dark element while my fear being left alone in the dark. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth.)

I shook my head and started looking at Emy again now with her eyes close.

"Hey Emy."

"Hmmm?" She replied without opening her eyes.

"I am planning to pass the next step and sleep with Eris after this."

Emy quickly opened her eyes wide and look at me when she heard what I said.

I stare back at her.

After few seconds a grin finally appeared on her lips.

"Go for it."

"Eh?"

"Why? You think I will stop you?"

"No... I mean..." I started blushing.

She simply laughed before replying.

"The three of us already knows. And we all love Eris. Of course I am not going to monopolize Eris."

She rose and sat beside me now holding my hands.

"And besides...." She leaned her face closer to mine. "To be honest I want to sleep with you too." She added with a lick on her lips while looking at me with eyes as if a hungry wolf waiting for it's prey.

I look at the other side blushing.

"A...I..." I tried to form any coherent words but I failed.

I got surprised on her action and even started thinking of some questions but she stopped me by simply poking my cheeks.

I turn around and saw her smiling warmly.

"It's fine. I don't mind."

With a smile, Emy just stared at me.

"Well... Thanks I guess..."

"Don't thank me yet. Do it once you did it already."

With that, she went back laying again. This time she started sleeping for real. It seems tiredness started affecting her.

I look at the door again and let out a sigh.

"Eris..."

-meanwhile at Minard- 

-In the temporary lodging-

-Gerald pov-

My day starts again with wiping the face of my lady. Ever since the incident she remained like this. As if a doll. Staring at something with an empty face.

I already asked many healers. But all of them simply said.

"Physical wounds are one thing. But mental wounds cannot be healed."

With a sigh, I finished wiping her face and limbs before heading back to the kitchen.

I let her settled at her throne placed beside the sofa in the living room.

Currently lady Eris and her party are taking a dive at the dungeon. I know for a fact how hard a trial can be. In my case I need to fend of many monsters while protecting an orb for whole 8 hours straight. But the reward is so great that I obtained a great shield. Although I doubt I need to use that artifact as of now since that one is something I reserved only for protecting my lady.

While washing the cloth I used to clean lady Kanna, A knock are heard.

I quickly return to the living room to answer the door.

When I opened it a maid with cat ears appeared. 

"I believe you are lady Cleo right?" I asked with a surprise look. "What can I do for you?"

"Please just call me Cleo sir Gerald. I am but a a slave that somehow became a maid."

"That I can't do Lady Cleo. As a gentleman I dare not address a lady with her name alone." I quickly interjected with my hands forward urging her to stop.

"If that is what you want." She bows at me. "My master sent me here to inform you about a party to be held five day from now. He wish to invite you and the party of lady Eris." She then hands a bunch on envelopes . Probably for the invitations.

"This I received." 

"Thank you. Please inform them when they return." With a bow once more, she left.

I closed the door before checking the envelope.

I noticed each one have a name written at the back.

I open the one with my name and check the contents.

Dear sir Gerald,

We would like to invite you for the upcoming Minard's 10th year founding anniversary. We hope you come and enjoy the day with us.

As this is a formal party, we would like to ask you to prepare an appropriate clothes for the occasion.

We gratefully expect your participation and wait in anticipation for your appearance. 

Respectfully,

Henry.

(Hmmm... This place exists for a long time already. Got to hand it to him. I know his character is good and the way he treats everyone deserves praise. That said... I am not sure if they will be in time as dungeon trials can take time.)

I walk towards the window and stare outside.

"Please be safe everyone."

-inside the dungeon-

-Elly pov-

*Huff* 

*Huff*

I feel my body very heavy. As if I am carrying such heavy weights.

My hands bleeding from my shoulders down to the hilt of my short sword. My knees shaking from constant moving.

I stare forward with my eyes now hazy from extreme fatigue.

Infront of me is the last one. The big fat bastard that I can't defeat before.

"Gehahahaha such a feisty bitch. I will take GOOOOD care of you." He said while clenching his fist.

"Haa... You suck..." I replied with my mouth now dry without a break.

My throat now hurts after not drinking for a long time.

My light blue shirt and skirt now looks very dirty from sweat and dried blood.

I even started breathing with my mouth as I am now having trouble breathing through the nose after receiving a punch on my face earlier from one of his men that I defeated already.

(I am not sure how effective this skill... But now is the right time to use it. I got this skill when I woke up. Apparently everyone who sat on the throne receives something.)

I stand straight and cleared my throat. I focused. I ignore the laughing man for a while.

I held my short sword on my side the tip pointing on the floor.

With a now resolute self I call the name of my new skill.

"TEMPEST!"

9