Chapter 1: Rolling Dice
42 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh? What, where am I?"

Looking around me, I noticed I was locked inside a stone cell, black and purple armor covering my body, My hair was longer than normal and purple, and at my waist was a purple katana with a phrase written in an unintelligible language carved into the blade.

"What the? Did I get reincarnated? If so how did I die?"

Standing up, I noticed a few things different about my body, my legs were digitigrade, and had scales all over them ending at around the middle of my thigh, my feet were replaced by three toed claws that looked like they could cut through steel. My arms were similar, scaled up to the middle of my upper arm and clawed, only they actually had all fingers, a full ten.

From just above my but sprouted a scaled tail with mean looking spikes at the end that I could retract at will, the claws on my hand can also retract but not my toe claws sadly. Touching my head, I felt two small but hard horns growing from my head, I even tried to hit them on the wall and was able to chip the wall, with my horns suffering no damage, and me suffering no pain.

I was some kind of dragon-kin, or even just the humanoid form of a dragon, and I was trapped in a cell of some kind? How did anyone get me into a cage, actually how do I even get out?

Walking up to the cell door, I tried to shake the bars, only for the whole door to fall apart from age.

"Well that solve my problem, but now, if this is a reincarnation, do I have a system?"

Ding! Dice Roller's System Activated!
Displaying Status Screen Now.

Name: Katherine (Kat) Smith

Race: Eldritch Dragon

Class: Samurai(Dex-Based)

Armor Class: 17 AC

Speed +30 feet

Hit Points: 84

STR: 15(+2)

DEX: 15(+2)

CON:14(+2)

INT:8(-1)

WIS:12(+1)

CHA:11(+0)

Skills:
+4 Acrobatics
+1 Animal Handling
-1 Arcana
+2 Athletics
+0 Deception
+1 History
+1 Insight
+0 Intimidation
-1 Investigation
+1 Medicine
-1 Nature
+1 Perception
+0 Performance
+2 Persuasion
-1 Religion
+2 Sleight of Hand
+2 Stealth
+3 Survival

Proficiencies:
Armor: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Heavy Armor, Shields

Weapons: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons
Tools: Dragonchess Set
Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
Skills: Acrobatics, History, Persuasion, Survival
Languages: Common, Giant, Dragonic

Weapon & Attacks

Basic Attack
Shoto: +9 to hit, Reach 4ft, Hit: 1d6+5 Piercing Damage

Daito:+9 to hit, Reach 5ft. Hit: 1d6+5 Slashing Damage 

Magic,Feats & Special Attacks:

Fighting Style(Two Sword Style): Add an Ability modifier of damage to the second weapon’s hits.
Fighting Style(Defensive): Add +1 to AC

Draconic Breath Weapon: Breath a Plume of Eldritch Flame Towards the enemy causing 3d6 Cursed Damage and Insanity.
Draconic Transformation: Transform into your true form, a massive violet dragon with 6 eyes and 4 wings.

"That's a Wall of Text, but Saving throws? 1d6? These are tabletop rules! Where am I supposed to get dice!?"

Suddenly the blue screen before me transformed into a small purple set of dice, solving my problem of where to get them. Opening my status once more, I looked over my status, and finding them quite balanced, with only the dragon transformation worrying me, I closed the screen and began searching for an exit to this place.

As I searched, I suddenly felt a chill down my spine, and twisting my body, I found a pack of three massive rats, like the size of a cat, big. Pulling out my dice I waited to see what the rats would do, a triplet of bright green dice falling behind them, I saw three numbers appear before all three rats attacked at once.

Ding! You have taken 14 hit points of damage from the Giant Rat Pack.
Your turn Begins.

Rolling the dice, I watched as a D6 materialized before me and showed me my results. Satisfied, I struck one of the rats with my katana, a system notification appearing before me.

You have dealt 8 damage to: Giant Rat
Giant Rat was defeated!
25 Exp was rewarded.

Seeing I had killed one of them, the other two rats became irritated, as two green dice rolled behind them. Now ready to fight, I prepared to dodge, another dice now rolling behind the rats as I began to dodge their attacks.

You successfully Dodged an attack!
Your Turn Begins!

Equipping my second sword, I began my turn by rolling the dice, My results appearing before me. However, when I tried to attack, two D20's were rolled, as I hoped I wouldn't miss.

You have dealt 11 damage to: Giant Rat
Giant Rat was defeated!
25 Exp was rewarded.

You have dealt 8 Damage to: Giant Rat
Giant Rat was defeated!
25 Exp was awarded.

Panting, I watched as the rats disappeared into smoke, replaced by three sharp claws and a small empty leather pouch. Picking up my spoils, I placed the claws in the pouch before putting it on, continuing my search for an exit.

1