1. Unfamiliar People… Unfamiliar World
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a dark lonely villa… 

A young woman in her late twenties was lying in a pool of blood… staring at the moonlight-covered roof with her empty eyes… 

Her tall hourglass numb body was full of severe gunshots… The crisp white suit has turned dark red, soaked in her blood. When she smirked, blood gushed out of her mouth, she couldn't even cough it out. 

Her gaze fell on the person lying beside her. That young man was in the same condition as her… but he was dead. 

She remembered his last words, "…some things are not like how your eyes see them, never get misled again…" 

She hated to see him in this state, he was the only person who was on her side from the beginning, yet she hated him… He had paid a huge price for supporting a crazy villainess like her.

For the first time in her life, she regretted… she regretted everything that she had done… "…Sorry," a single tear glided out from her eye, "Pl-please, forgive me…" She has not only destroyed his lifetime efforts… but, his life too. Suddenly, she heard a faint beeping sound… 

'… is this… my end?' she thought. 

"Professor!!!!!! Professor!!!!!" someone called out.

Even though she heard a familiar voice screaming from faraway, attempting to find her… she knew… nothing could stop whatever was going to happen. "Don't come… please, stay alive…" she mumbled and closed her eyes.

Beep… 

Beep… 

Beep, beep

Beep, beep, beep, 

BOOM!!!!

The villa blasted with a huge explosion and got engulfed in the extreme fire.

"Professor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!

Several birds were chirping while sitting on the window. 

The fresh morning wind opened the window slightly wider and the glowing early morning sunshine fell inside the room… directly on the tender small jade white face of a young girl who was sleeping soundly. 

The sunshine made her facial features glow… including the bruises as well. Still, it looked serene and refined. As she moved her face lightly to avoid the rays, a few fringes of her silky smooth straight hair fell over her face, making anyone have a strong urge to slide them off while gliding their fingers on her young supple face… 

"Master Hong!!! Please save me!!! I think my stomach will burst in pain!!! Master Hong!!!"

The loud voice of a woman from outside made the young sleeping girl knit her thin beautifully curved eyebrows together. 

Her light moan and flickered eyelids startled the girl who was attending her, "Ooooh, Heavens!!!! Master Hong!! Master Hong!! That girl moved!!!" She went out shouting happily, "She is awake!!! She is awake!!!!"

Meanwhile, the young sleeping girl opened her doe eyes… the first thing she saw was the roof having yellow grass and clay tiles. As she moved, her whole body felt sore. She tried to get up by using all her strength. Her hazel eyes looked all around the place.

'Where am I?' she thought.

 Just then, a man with a long white beard came inside hurriedly, "Xinxin, are you sure?" Seeing the young girl looking at them, his eyes widened, "You… you are awake! And you could move!!!"

Sitting in front of her, he checked her pulse. Soon, he was amazed by her normal beats, "Heavens!! You are perfectly fine now!" Looking at the young girl's blank emotionless face, he asked, "Lady, may we know your name?"

The girl, Xinxin asked seeing her nonchalant face, "Lady, where do you live? Who are your relatives?"

Not getting any reply again, the old man, Master Hong asked, "Do you at least know your name?"

Irrespective of their constant questions, the young girl only stared at the two people in front of her and the overall surroundings.

"Master Hong, why is she looking everywhere with a distant gaze?" Xinxin whispered. 

Caressing his beard, Master Hong said, "I guess, she lost her memories. Let's wait for a few days, she might remember something."

Just like that, a couple of days passed… 

But the young girl neither said anything nor came out of the house. 

One day, when she got the strength to get up, she came out of the room and opened the door with her bandaged hands, the bright sunlight blinded her eyes. When she opened them, a huge front yard greeted her. It was her first time getting out of those four walls. 

Looking around, she saw many villagers… some were passing by, some were pushing carts containing various fruits and vegetables, some were walking with huge hay on their backs, and some were waiting in the yard. Master Hong was checking on them one by one, indicating that he was a local physician.

But… everyone was wearing cross-collared traditional clothes.

Everything around her felt different to her…

Different place… different people… different world… 

Nothing here felt familiar…

Untill…

Hello Everyone!! Did you enjoy the chapter?

This is the first time I am trying to write from a villain's perspective, hope you will love it!!

Do support me by liking, commenting and adding the novel in your library<3

See you soon with the next chapter!

0