The Reckoning
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, my name is David and I am a college student I just turned twenty I know the big twenty how is it you might ask I don't know it doesn't feel any different you know I'm not sprouting wings on my back or having the power to fly. 

Like guys listen you know how cool it would be to just wake up and boom you flying, boom you can teleport, Charles back me up here man, it would be so cool I know I ain't the only one thinking like that he said as he was looking at the camera In front of him.

Oh what you said my deer chat, he carefully read what was in front of him what's that bump on your head no two bumps the chat said.

Now that I'm thinking about it have you gotten that checked out man you might have a tumor or something said Charles concerningly. 

"Can you turn off the stream "

"Why would I do that dude if you don't want to be on stream just get out the camera way, "Charles said looking at David confusingly 

"Just turn it off, man "

"Right alright it's off, you good bro 'cause that thing is just getting bigger and you just don't look right" he reached out to touch the bumps.

David slapped his hands down and said stop 

What is wrong with you don't touch it.

"I was just curious you know, to be honest, it's pretty hard I thought it was going to be squishy but seriously though go to a doctor and have that checked out man, don't wait until it's too late," Charles said with a serious look on his face.

It's not that serious for real it'll go away in a couple of days so it's nothing to be worried about I swear he said with a smile on his face.

Why don't you want to go to the hospital? Said, Charles.

Dude, I don't have the money for the hospital man that shit gets expensive every time and I do feel like this bump is nothing so I would just be charged an insane amount of money which isn't needed.

A man if you say so, Charles said, I'm a hungry man are you? he said rubbing his stomach.

You just ate a couple of hours ago how are you hungry already David said while laughing out loud, alright man where you wanna go food on me you driving or we Ubering? 

"McDonald's for sure man you know it and I'm driving why would we Uber?" I got a car he said excitingly.

Yeah, I keep forgetting come on as he's walking to the car he starts to think to himself I hope it ain't nothing for real yeah it's probably nothing.

"You fastened up," Charles said looking at David.

Yep ready to go David said as he pulled out his phone to get on YouTube.

As they were pulling into the McDonald's they couldn't help but notice the swarm of birds in the sky They were just flying in circles there were so many birds you could barely see the sky that's how many birds there were mostly crows.

Hey, Charles David turned to look at him wassup Charles replied.

You don't think it feels weird today like it's so hot and humid outside I know you had to feel that.

I certainly do it might just be climate change or something you never know Charles said.

And all those birds that are just in the sky that is an awful amount of birds seriously something must be going on. 

As they were going in all the birds started flying in a zigzag pattern until flying toward the road and smashed into cars blinding everyone who happened to be on the road that day. 

As they noticed the crows coming towards them in shock they froze as the birds crashed into the car window breaking the glass.

GET DOWN NOW!! Charles yelled at David as they ducked down between the seats what the fuck is happening David screamed as everything came crashing down it was like the world got turned upside down.

As all that was happening accidents were happening on the road people crashing. 

I think it's over i don't see any more birds coming this way David said. 

"Are you sure they might just be waiting for us to get out then they will eat us alive" Charles said with a frown on his face.

Dude come on now get your head together come on we are in the clear David said to try to calm down his friend. 

There sure are a lot of dead crows in the car though there is a lot on the road and then those cars feel bad for the owners and you Charles said David.

As they were throwing all the crows out of the car without seeing it a car crashed into them flipping them over.

A red car slid out of control, careening across the lane. There was a deafening crash as it slammed into the car The car rolled over against the building, shattering the rest of the windows in the car. 

Hey, Charles, Charles damn Charles is knocked out and I'm bleeding pretty bad in the head I must have hit my head come on David said as he crawls out of the car he goes to the other side of the car and pulls Charles out of the car come on buddy. 

He got Charles out he just sat and thought what a day he went over to Charles and gave him soft slaps wake up buddy come on he said loudly. 

"I'm up said Charles" So what happened it happened so fast I didn't notice. 

I told you the world is going to shit you see what I mean this is not normal David said with a serious face. 

Dude your face is covered in blood and um he gasp are those horns! He said out loud no wonder those bumps looked weird my dude you had horns growing in this whole time I think hitting your head might have just sped up the growth process.

Are you playing with me David said confusingly I know you playing with me man it's just a little blood on my face that's all. 

I'm just going to wipe off the blood as he was wiping off the blood he felt it he grabbed it with two hands Wait is this real I'm not dreaming, am I? 

He turns to look at Charles

"No, I don't think so he said laughing umm can I touch them? Please" 

Dude, it's not the time what will I do about this, man like I know this is not normal what would my mom say, dude, she's going to think I'm possessed by the devil.

"I mean you got horns I wouldn't blame her," he said smiling. 

0