Chapter 1, Beginning a Colony
182 7 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I need to report to headquarter and bring helps. This is too much for a 3rd grade sorceress like me." A girl with tattered clothes and a long sword is running in an abandoned building's basement, behind her were a horde of monsters trying to capture her. The monsters were a horde of dark blue scale lizardmen wearing full armor, each of them armed with either a pike, axe or bow. 

"My team were completely annihilated. The male were eaten and the females were raped. How can monster colony this strong hide in this place?" The girl climbing up the stairs and kept running, but when she finally in front of the door to exit, she can't open it. 

"These bastard, they damage the lock mechanism." The girl was finally caught by the lizardman and dragged to the lowest floor, to their nest. "Ughh, RELEASE ME YOU LIZARD MONSTERS." The girl kept fighting but it was no use, the lizardman were immune to her low level attack and her weapon is taken by them. The lizardmen then throw her into a room that they modified into a prison, the floor of the prison was full of straw. In there she could she other sorceress being raped by the lizardmen. "Ahhh, ahha, ahhh." One of the sorceress have her hands tied while the lizardman fuck her. 

"Ahh, mister lizardmen. You cock is amazing. Let me bear your children." The other sorceress that was gone insane finally become a willing slave to the colony, she was moving her hips, her breasts were bouncing and squirting breast milk while the lizardman just laying around. 

"Noo..noo. he..help me. A..anybody." The girl was terrified by what she see, she doesn't want to get corrupted and turned into a meat toilet for the lizardmen. But then, a different and bigger lizardmen enter her prison, that lizardman her a lot of black scale, golden eyes, and wears a necklace made from the sorceress swords, it seem that it was the tribe leader of this colony. "Hmm, this one has good womb, good thing she was a virgin." the tribe leader said. "You....you can talk?" the girl was shocked that a monster just talk. "I'm a lord, the parent of a colony. My intelligence is greater than my spawns." The tribe leader pulls down his pants, revealing a giant erected cock. "Wa..wait. I'm gonna die with that." The girl was terrified by the size of the tribe leader's cock. 

"It will only hurt if you resist, look at your friends, they eventually enjoy it." The tribe leader points out at the other sorceress. "No.noo. I don't wanna." The girl try to back off, but she was cornered with the walls. "You have no choice here." The tribe leader grab her waist and thrust his cock into her pussy, "AHHH, IT HURTS. IT'S TOO BIG." The girl cry in pains, but the tribe leader ignore her and kept pushing her cock deeper. "Ahhh, ahh. Stops it." The girl kept begging but the tribe leader kept fucking her and release his seed inside her womb, "NOO, I don't wanna gave birth to a monsters." 

[Seeding succeed. You have gain a new seedbed, Nagumo Saiki (18) 3rd grade]

"Ahh, not bad. I think I'll start corrupting her later." I decided to grab a snack and take a break, I go to my cupboard and take a cup of instant noodle, open the package and pour hot water in it. Some people said that instant noodle is terrible for your health, but I don't care since I'm gonna die next month. I have been diagnosed with hemophilia and will die next month, they why aren't I in hospital you ask? I'm not a stand out kid, my grades are terrible, my physique is weak and the only thing I good at is playing video game. To my parents, treating me is a waste of money and they choose to instead fund my talented older brother's college. I couldn't blame them thou, I will curse myself if my disease ruin my brother's future. How about friend you ask? Do you think a neet like me have any friends?

"Ahh, it's done. Time to continue." I grab my noodle and continue playing my game. Colony Conquest, it's a civilization game where you play as a monster colony in a modern world. According to the lore, a underground gate broke out of nowhere and cause the monsters to come to earth and eventually became it's inhabitant, along with the broken gate, some human began to acquire magic and became sorcerer that protected mankind. But the arrogancy of most sorcerer causes some human to join forces with the monsters. Sorcerers are important aspect in the game because only thru them monsters could reproduce and sometimes gain mutations. Now I currently was a top ranker in this game, but someone else will took that title next month. But, contemplating about my life will only waste the remaining of my life, so I decided to spent the remaining of it in this game.

[Do you want a better life?]

[Yes/No]

A message appear on my screen, "What kind of message is this? Usually they ask me to rate their game. But whatever." i choose Yes and another message appear. 

[Then you gotta earn it!!]

[Do you want to take the opportunity?]

[Yes/No]

This kept getting weirder, but I immediately click yes. Suddenly, I was teleported to a mysterious place, the place was a hawaian island with a round table with 12 chairs in the middle of the island and I was sitting in one of its chair. The rest of the chair were occupied by a shadowy people, "Wha..waht. What happens? here and why can't I speak. I was shocked to see the shadowy people around me until I realize I was one of them too. 

The table then opened and an eyeball that shine bright light appears out of it. "Hello, candidates, welcome to my domains. You're here because you are want a better life." The eyeball said. I got in here because of the message, then he must be. "You're right. I'm the creator of 'Colony Conquest' and I'm the one that bring you here." The eyeball looks at me, he could also read my mind.

"I don't wanna make this long so I'll explain all of it to you. The world of Colony Conquest was based on my world, the world where I was the god of it. But, my time has come and I will be reborn as a mortal. So, I need a successor, that's why I gather you all here. For a competition to be my successor. I will transport you all to play Colony Conquest, except this is real and you die if you die in there. But don't worry, If you afraid, you can just tell me that. I'm no pusher." Right after he said it, 3 people vanish. "Ahh, I appreciate the bravery of the rest of you, so let's continue. In there, you will fight one another and the last one standing will be the winner. But don't worry, If you got defeated, you can choose to be the follower of the player that defeat you, if you don't want to die of course. I will also give you freedom this time, you can design your monsters however you like it, but be careful, your design will determine your skill and will greatly affected you in there. So good luck." The eyeball then go back inside the table.

[Please design your monster]

A panel appear in front of me and ask me to describe my monster. I think for a moment, I have a lot of idea for what I was going to create, but I need to be careful since this is not just a game. "Hmm, I need to make this suitable for my playstyle. My playstyle are hiding in grounds, crafting weapons, using poisons and focuses on defense. So."

[Request Accepted. Would you like to go with this?]

The panel then showed me a humanoid insect with green exoskeleton, red eyes, two arms and two legs. 

b6c5d02e-5740-4ad4-9ef2-735c905677d5

"Wow, In game I can only choose available races. This is amazing. Approve."

[Confirmed : Please enter your name]

"Why would I need a name. No sorcerer will call me by name, but it must be important later on."

[Status]

Name : Askra

Level : 1

Army : 0

Seedbed : 0

[Stat]

Strength : 2

Agility : 3

Vitality : 4

Magic Power : 3

Remaining Stat Point : 0

[Passive Skills]

  • Underground Creatures
  • Night Vision
  • Poison Immunity
  • Disease Immunity

[Active Skills]

  • Poison Strike Lv 1
  • Hardening Lv 1
  • Sickle Blade Lv 1
  • Paralyze Sting Lv 1
  • Trap Goo Lv 1

"Hmm, this is not bad. Okay send me to Colony Conquest."

[Order Confirmed. Sending Player to the World]

"This time, I will not be a loser."

4