Chapter 1
336 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: I know that there are a lot of errors here, and I'm probably not gonna fix it anytime soon, since I want to be fair to those who first read this ff in another platform, if they suffered my inadequacies in this and the proceeding chapters, I should let the new ones do so too. 

~~

'it hurts... everything hurts... What the fuck...'

Thought a figure seemingly just woken up from a long slumber.

Opening her eyes, the first thing she sees is metal bars obstructing the view of the blue sky from a small rectangular window.

She kept blinking slowly trying to clear her foggy brain from just waking up. Moving her limbs, feeling her body's condition, she came to realize something.

'my arms are chained from the wrists connected to the wall, and I seem to have a metal collar around my neck' she thought while still analyzing every piece of information she could get. When she spoke curse words for the fucked up situation she was in, no sound came out and sudden sharp pain came around her neck.

She writhed in pain which lasted for a few minutes but stopped when she suppressed the urge to scream because of the pain.

'it seems that the collar is preventing me from making any sound through pain, whoever put this on me is a freaking psychopath'. She thought while panting.

After recovering a bit, she decided to muster what little energy she had to sit up and look around the room she was in.

A small barred rectangular window, a surgical table, tools, and machines, a little section where some unfinished unknown gadgets were left laid out, charts and diagrams of formulas, and sketches of body parts from humans and some animals? Dubious-looking markings and books that looked more like tomes that held fantastical fictional information, a see-through freezer that held vials of blood and body parts including organs.

When she looked at the freezer contents, she felt her body shake controllably, not because of cold, but fear.

' where the hell am I? Wait, who am I?' after asking such questions, information came rushing into her brain, memories kept flooding in along with so much pain that she blacked out again.

After almost 2hours, she awoke. The look of confusion from earlier is all gone. With a new understanding and perspective on her current situation.

'To think I'd be reincarnated as a siren... I just unlocked the memories now because the assface thought that I'd want to avoid the awkward baby period of my life, which I'm a bit thankful to be honest. I get the collar now, they don't want me to bewitch them and then escape. Nope, they'll lose their research subject. All those organs and blood are mine huh? No wonder I didn't like the sight of it. Just because I heal and regenerate, doesn't mean I don't feel pain, God damn it! Ok, let's sort out this body's, I mean my memories...' she thought while curled up in the bed like a fetus. An old habit from her previous life.

'I don't have a name, I thought my name was SPECIMEN, they kept calling me that... I didn't know any better because I wasn't taught anything at all, they did teach me certain command words like sit, up, etc. For when they need me to do certain tasks when they're RESEARCHING ME,I'm pretty sure it's intentional, to keep me oblivious and stupid to think... As for my parents... I think I had parents, but they died protecting me, we were hunted down by some men hired by the crazy psycho scientists who bought me from them, they wanted the whole family, but my parents fought them and died... I was 3yo then, im 7yo now... So 4 years of torture huh'

A soundless defeated sigh came out from the little girl's lips while tears fell and kept flowing while she continued to remember every bit of memory she could.

'I'm a siren, my father was human, but my mother was a siren... Our voice can bewitch people, thank G it wasn't the version of top human lower half bird kinda siren. That would suck, the pictures of them were ugly, I'd accept a mermaid tail tho, but that would give them more things to research about me'

She sat up and looked at her hands and feet, then her hair. She tried to look for a mirror or anything that could be used to see her face, but no luck with that.

'I'm pale, like milky pale... Like albino pale... Fuck. My hair is also white, Am I an albino? Why ain't there any mirrors nearby? I want to see my face! Ugh! Damn it! Ok, let's go back to sorting info... Let's see... I was reincarnated here by some ROB after hearing me plead to be obliterated from existence because I'm so tired of life. He offered me a new life in a world of my choosing, I refused and insisted on just having myself(soul and all) to just poof, but he didn't like it, saying shit like I shouldn't think like this and some bullshit about how precious life is, so he read my mind, found out about the things I like, also that I am gay, and he chose to reincarnate me here with some perks and told me that there's a surprise for me and I would love it. She thought while opening and closing her hands.

'I'm full of scars from the surgeries... so thin and tiny for my age... Well, fuckers didn't want me to have the strength to fight back, but do they have to keep drugging me too? Keeping my body sluggish? Some perks He gave... What the fuck would I do with these skills... It's basically just a status window and some skills I can't use! How the hell am I gonna use it to escape when I can't use my voice?!' she screamed in her head while looking at the transparent blue screen in front of her.

Status

Name: none

Age: 7

Race: Siren

Skill:

-Minor Regeneration [Race skill]

(heal small wounds almost immediately without scars but major wounds leave scars and regenerate slower depending on the severity. Lost limbs and organs can be regenerated, but will take at least 1 week. Please be advised that if multiple limbs and organs are lost at the same time, the body will not be able to regenerate all at the same time)

-Pseudo immortality [Race skill]

(you age normally up to 25 and then stop aging. Due to regeneration, you will not die from normal human means such as disease and wounds, but critical attacks may kill you such as beheading, or any attack that would hinder your regeneration skill.

- Sirens voice

(can bewitch anyone who hears them, compel them to do your bidding, may be countered if the target has will than yours, The more emotion put into the voice the stronger the effect. Can evoke any emotion by singing, with the emotion you want them to have, the more relatable the lyrics are, the stronger the effect)

-Minor mind defense [off]

(Anything about your previous life status, or skill will be hidden and cannot be accessed by anything or anyone. Your mind will not be affected by any skill that targets the mind. Can be turned on and off. Will automatically turn off when unconscious.

-Spotify

(access to every song known to man from your previous world you can play music in your head and see the lyrics, the voice in the songs will sound like the original singers to you, but it will sound like you to others)

-advance learning

(50x faster learning)

-?????(locked: will unlock when requirements are met)

Extra message from ROB: unless you intentionally want to share the information about your past or your skill, anything you say or think about will not be conveyed. No sound will come out or the thoughts will not be relayed.(just an extra protection) To be honest, it's advisable to not share. But you do you! 😁✌️ this extra message will be removed from status ones read

Current constitution:

Extremely malnourished, hungry, drugged, weak

'ooooook... That's an info dump... I get all of them, but again. How can I even use them to get out of here? I can't use my freaking voice!

What's with all the useless added info with Spotify? Why change the voice? Why just give me minor mind defense? And what the fudging fuck is the last skill? Is that the surprise? '

She was seething with anger, unable to scream out loud, her body still in pain from the previous procedures done to her. All she could do was to silently cry while hugging her knees.

'I dont even know what world this is... He read my memories... He took it from what I liked, so it's either mangas, anime, or novels... I was into fanfictions too, there's too many options he could've dumped me in. Even setting that aside, why did he put me in this situation? This is worse than my previous life, how will this make me love living? Is he some sort of God of torture? Is that it?' she kept crying for a few more minutes.

'Whatever... There really isn't anything I can do aside from waiting for an opportunity... They keep drugging me and cutting me up and shit, so my regeneration can't keep up to heal me enough so I can get enough strength to even run...'

Noise from a the metal door opening caught her attention. Shaking from where she sat, she subconsciously moved to the corner of the wall from her bed.

'Hopefully, that opportunity comes before I die from them'

14