Chapter 19
182 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Home after the afternoon party

EDWARD'S POV

My sister was left alone at home while we were at this stupid party, having to mingle with these stupid humans, having to hear their vile thoughts towards each other and of us, fuckers.

My sister may have rubbed on me a bit too much, I'm starting to talk like her, but I don't mind.

I'm just glad she didn't have to go to school or these types of gatherings, I honestly don't know if I can hold myself back if I hear any thoughts against my sister or any indecent ones.

Maybe that's also one of the main reasons why our parents didn't let her go to school, she's bright, too smart actually, she is a genius, she can skip grades easily and join me, but that would put her in too much of a spotlight, and she'll be surrounded by older children, and our princess is gorgeous, and I'm not just saying that because she's my sister, she is without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and she's still growing, we can already imagine how much more of a beauty she will be by then... So my point is, regardless of the age difference, she'll get hit on not by just a lot, but by everybody... I'm not sure I can handle that without ending up killing someone.

Carlisle received a call from home, which is not at all surprising since Robin's powers don't work through telephones or recording, but her normal speaking voice does sound soft, and melodious, but very velvety at the same time, so we're happy whenever we get to talk to her via telephone, it nice to hear her talk rather than sing every once in a while.

It seems that a young girl came to our home to get something her father left at Carlisle office. I became worried about how my sister was doing, she had to interact alone with a stranger, but remembering how she acted towards her literal blood singer the first time, that calmed me and made me worry a lot less than before.

When we got home, she seemed to have been fine, she kissed our cheeks and gave us a hug, then she hoped on my back like she usually does, she loves physical touch, and she's not embarrassed about expressing her feelings nor with expressing them, so she showers us with them, as we do with her... a lot has changed in us since we met her, and as unbelievable as it sounds, every change was for the better.

She was acting cheerful, but I noticed that she was acting weird, and when I asked her about it, she insisted that it was nothing.

Did something happen with the visitor? Then she asked something about mates, and how amazing it'll be, and I told her that I do wish to meet mine soon, but I can wait.

~~

ROBIN'S POV

*That means you'll be stuck with me for quite a while then. You don't go out much brother, are you aiming to turn into a mage by staying a virgin? Sad news brother, that only up to 30 years of age, you are already a grandpa.* She teases him* I teased him.

He just flipped me off and chuckled at me... wait he just flipped me off, my brother just flipped me off? Wow, he's changing, huhuhu he's beginning to be less uptight, so proud.(wiping away fake tears)

I just smirked at him...

*But I get it, I definitely won't be like you and just wait, but I respect your choice, no matter how much I tease you about it. I think I have a song for that.*

I mentally searched for that particular song and then I got my guitar out.

"Why don't you just use your gift?" He said confused.

*So I can practice my skills now and then. Use it or lose it kinda of thing bruh* I explained as a matter of fact. And he just nodded in agreement, and then I started to play strum the guitar.

-IDK you yet- by Alexander 23

🎶How can you miss someone you've never met?
'Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet
But can you find me soon because I'm in my head?
Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet🎶

My brothers' eyes widened, we were just talking about it. I know bruh, I know... There are songs for everything.

🎶Cause lately it's been hard
They're sellin' me for parts
And I don't wanna be modern art
But I only got half a heart to give to you

How can you miss someone you've never seen?
Oh, tell me are your eyes brown, blue, or green?
And do you like it with sugar and cream?
Or do you take it straight, oh, just like me?🎶

As I sang, trying to get lost in the song, I really wanted to have a mate too, who wouldn't want someone just for you for all eternity?... But a certain blonde girl came into her thoughts, her smiling face, her violet eyes, her scent, her voice...

🎶Yeah, lately it's been hard
They're sellin' me for parts
And I don't wanna be modern art
But I only got half a heart to give to you
And I hope it's enough

How can you miss someone you've never met?
'Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet
But can you find me soon because I'm in my head?
Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet🎶

I need to get a hold of myself before I end up creeping her out.

🎶I need you now but I don't know you yet
I need you now but I don't know you yet
I need you now but I don't know you yet
I need you now but I don't know you yet🎶

[AN: shout out to GaryaDaSnail for recommending the song]

As I finished, I saw my brother having a contemplating look.

*What's up? You have a look similar to your diarrhea face* I asked him a bit concerned.

"Seriously? My face again? Never mind... I just noticed that you seemed distracted while you were singing, I have never seen you like that before. Is something bothering you?" he asked in concern.

Seriously, sometimes I wish he could be less observant sometimes. I can't wait to have a brother who's a himbo, he'll be easier to manage. Wait, Emmett's a himbo, and he can join me and make fun of Eddie(he he he).

*What do you mean? I'm fine, I just got to thinking about mates, and if I even have one since I'm a hybrid, we don't really know how mates work for my kind* She came up with plausible bullshit of an excuse.

"No, if that was it, it would have worked well with the song, but there was a bit of an off feeling right about the end of it, so I don't think that's it. It's still a great song, you just weren't feeling it till the end," he replied while raising his eyebrow at me.

Damn it!

*I don't know what you're talking about, you're talking nonsense. Anyway, I feel like eating some garlic bread, I have to go get Mom to make it for me. Later* I said then escaped to go see Mom about the garlic bread, it was the first excuse I had thought of because I was craving some earlier.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right? If not me, Carlisle, and Esme, we won't judge," he said while watching me walk away.

I turned around to face him while I was already a few steps away.

*I know, I love you too Edweirdo* I smiled and winked at him, then sent him a double-hand flying kiss.

"Calling me a weirdo, pot meet kettle," he replied with a chuckle turned back to head to his room I think.

~~

In the Cullen's kitchen

ESME'S POV

I was looking at recipe books to cook for my darling daughter. She's not really picky with her food, but she does prefer dishes with a lot of meat rather than some that have more vegetables.

I sensed someone come in and got a whiff of her calming scent, still is my favorite scent so far, it rivals my mate's scent, and it is the same person I was thinking about.

*Mommy dearest, can I request for a garlic bread? I don't care about the accompanying dish for it, I just really want the garlic bread, but is there something that I can eat right now? Just to put something in my belly, I'm hungry* She said while holding her tummy.

My poor baby... So I guess some pasta then? I thought to myself.

"Ok honey, I'll make your pasta to pair with it. I can make you a quick sandwich for the moment, would like that?" she asked.

*you're the best mom. Where's Dad? Study room?* she asked curious.

"Yes, he said he had to finish something," I noticed that she seemed to want to talk about something, she usually bites her lips when does, either that or she's holding herself back from saying something.

"Are you ok? Do you need something? Or want to say something dear?" I asked her with an understanding tone.

She fidgets in her seat and bites her lips more I was worried that she was going to hurt herself. Just because I know she heals fast, does not mean I like to see my daughter bleed.

*Can I start going with you to the parties?* she asked while looking at me then darted her eyes away, looking like she was expecting for me to automatically deny her.

"Honey, may I know the reason for your sudden interest in going outside? I remember you saying and I quote `What's so good about socializing, it's more fun for me to stay at home and study on my own. Those parties are full of those men who treat women as properties, even their own blood, I have no doubt they use them as something to trade for benefits, and I hate sensing their gaze and the scent they give off.'

*Well I still feel and believe the same way, but I met a nice girl today, and she was nice... Made me think that it wouldn't be so bad if I made friends if they were nice like her. I still don't want to go to school... Maybe next year depends...* she said looking shy, a bit of blush can be seen on her adorable milk-white skin.

"I'm worried, but I'm fine with it. We'll have to discuss it as a family first tho, we may have to make some plans for whatever situation and scenario. And given your appearance... Well... you will attract more attention, so we'll need to be ready." I said worriedly.

Our daughter, our little princess... has always looked like an angel, and as time goes by, she will grow up to be a Goddess. Right now we can still manage it, she's still young and just mostly stays at home, but what will happen when she goes out? Those vermin will flock around our child!

[AN: Esme, uh... Your character is turning dark... You're supposed to be the always loving, positive, motherly type ok?... Come back to us...no to yandere daughter-con 😅]

*I understand mom, I'm thankful that you're even considering it rather than just flatly denying me. I just feel like I have to get out there eventually, so why not now?* she said and smiled at me. She is too precious.

~~

ROBIN'S POV

Wew, ok step one done, now I need to convince the other two... Which will be a lot harder, Dad may be easier, but Edward would be a problem because he literally will hear others' thoughts about me.

This will be looking like a loooong night of discussion. Haaaaah...

~~

AN: What a tiring day... I'm writing this around 3 am right now after another long day... So forgive me? 😅

Plus I'm trying to quit smoking by making myself more busy, writing helps I guess.

By the way, just so everyone wouldn't guess anymore, the female lead is Rosalie. No matter what bitc- ehem... No matter who comes in between them being together, end game is them.

If anyone is still wondering if this is going to be a harem? To be honest, I don't think I can handle writing harem... I have considered it, or just maybe two... Still am actually, but what I'm 100% sure is Rosalie, I wrote this because I wanted my MC to give her everything she wanted... No matter how annoying she will be from the beginning.😑 I've seen it play out guys, don't blame me, they already moved, I can just write it out the best I can.

Imma be shameless since I was advised that I should do it... Since it would still be the person's choice to donate or not. If you wish to send support... Just if... here's my PayPal 👇

https://www.paypal.me/EmphieIchini

10