Important Announcement
826 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys!

This is going to be a long note but it is important so please do read it.

I’ll start with saying that I have NOT dropped this book.

I know, I know, there are at least a few people who want to stab me for the lack of updates.

Anyway, there is a good reason I couldn’t post for the last, more than a month.

So basically, a relative of mine ended up getting Covid-19 and ended up being hospitalised but eventually she bounced back and recovered but that’s when things went to shit. She was living with 7 other people in one house (her, her husband, their two kids, their spouses and their grandkids) and in the end, all 7 of them ended up getting infected.

It was much too stressful for the entire family but luckily things are looking up now.

Work was rather hectic as well since we just moved into a new office so I’ll need another week or so before I can start concentrating on my writing again.

Anyway, with the excuses out of the way, lets talk about the really important stuff.

Over the last month, I read the story I have written from the beginning as a normal reader instead of the author and I have to say, even though it’s not the worst I have read (no, really. I’ve read some seriously pathetic work) but it is immature to say the least.

I have quite a few things I want to do with this story but I can’t do any of it because of how stupid I’ve ended up making Harry. So, on that note, I’ve decided to rewrite the story.

The beginning might not change much, the first 7 chapters or so might have little to no difference but then I want to improve on Harry’s personality and intelligence over everything else. He won’t be infallible, he will still make mistakes but less of them.

One more important thing is that, work is important for me since it is what puts food on my table but writing is a hobby I really don’t want to quit so I have decided to post updates once or max twice a week so that I can continue working with no problems and I also have time to properly think about the plot of the story instead of having to rush it to get updates out.

I’m sure most of you are already bored of reading this note, so I’ll just raise one last point.

I want to pick up writing short stories (max 15-20k words, one shots) so if anyone has any requests for stories they want to read then let me know. I would prefer originals but I’m not averse to writing fanfics.

With that out of the way, if you guys have any suggestions on how Harry should develop, throw them into the comments and I’ll consider it.

Keep in mind, that the romantic interest might even change. I chose Romilda Vane mainly because I was in a bit of a Yandere kick but that has since settled down so I’m already second guessing myself :P

Anyway, stay safe, wash your hands and make sure while this Covid scare is going on, don’t do anything too lewd like hand-holding.

9