Completing the Quest part 1
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Nyx Blackthorn

Level: Villain Evolution LV1 (1/100)

Title: Humanity's Deadliest Villain / The Architect of Chaos / Shadow Ruler

Physique: Soul Devourer Physique (concealed)

Attribute points: [None]

**Attributes**

- Health: [100/100]

- Attack Power: [20]

- Defense Power: [10]

- Mental Power: [40]

- Stamina: [10]

**Alignment**

- Villainy Level: [Initiate of Chaos (LV1)]

- Alignment Meter: [Pure villainy]

**Skills**

[No Skills Acquired]

[Quest Tab] [Inventory (Locked)] [Villains Black Market shop (Locked)]

**Infamy Points**

Total Infamy Points: [None]

....

The holographic display before Nyx felt foreign. The red-haired boy spent a good 3 minutes trying to discern the words. Thanks to him being pretty smart, Nyx soon grasped and understood the words.

'The attributes and other things are already self-explanatory, but... Skills.' Nyx paused in his inner monologue. "Does this mean I can get an ability?"

And from the look of things, it seemed like he could get more than one Skill, but how was this possible.

Throughout his life as Nightmare, the red-haired boy had never heard about technology so advanced that could not only grant one but more than one ability.

'Is this some secret government project scam?' Nyx couldn't help but think with suspicious eyes. He tried to think of politicians back in his days who could come up with such tricks, but no one came to mind.

Besides, most of those politicians back in the day should be dead by now because they were mundane Humans. Unlike supes who could live more than 200 years...

the only way mundanes could live longer is if the best of human minds came up with a way to extend one's life, which wasn't entirely impossible.

'With super items now rampant, it should be easy. so let's say some of those guys are alive who would do this?' Nyx pondered.

'Probably the Chinese.' Nyx thought. 'Let's see if this thing truly works.' He decided not to waste any more time and check if this was truly a scam or was real. Deep down inside him, he wanted this to be latter badly.

The red-haired boy entered the quest screen again. Little by little, he was getting a hang of how the system works.

After viewing the quest tab and accepting, he left the bathroom.

A few minutes later.

Under the night sky two figures were walking side by side. A red-haired boy and a black-haired boy with his hair styled into dreadlocks.

"So where are we going again?" Apollo asked. He was unprepared leaving the dorm room because Nyx had suddenly come out from the bathroom and told him to dress up that they were leaving.

Without asking a question, the black-haired boy had dressed not even knowing where they were heading to.

"We're going to start your training." Nyx spoke in an emotionless tone.

"Ugh, you could have told me so before we left the house, I could have put on something more convenient." Apollo complained but his words fell on deaf ears.

Soon they stopped before a building which was identical to all the rest.

Pushing the door open, the two stepped into what appeared to be a hallway. The hallway was straight with a series of lights leading into the distance. On the side, though, there were metal doors with small screens displaying red while other doors displayed green.

Thanks to him going through the booklet, Nyx was pretty knowledgeable when it came to things about the Academy. From the book, he had discovered that the red lights meant that the room was occupied while the green meant that the room was free.

Walking into a free room, the two were greeted with hard study walls with no windows; the temperature of the room was on the hotter side. Merely stepping in Apollo was already sweating, but the same couldn't be said for Nyx.

Once again, Apollo noticed this but didn't comment. Being a superhuman, Apollo could easily adapt to this temperature.

After making sure that the door was locked Nyx gave his first instruction.

"Take off your clothes."

"Take off my clothes?" Apollo raised a brow as he started to take steps back. Nyx could feel his heart beating.

'This idiot did he think I want to...'

"Although I never knew what Relationship feels like, but if I want to go into a relationship, I'll prefer pussy and if I want to do anal girls have ass too. So fear not, your black ass is safe." Nyx spoke with a straight face causing Apollo to be embarrassed a little.

'I'm such an idiot.' Apollo thought and took a couple more breaths before taking off his clothes.

Few seconds later both boys were seated facing each other in a lotus position.

"What is your difficulty?" Nyx asked, knowing very well that the way to begin was to know the root of the problem. By knowing the difficulty, he could borrow from his experience and come up with a solution.

Taking a deep breath, Apollo started.

"First of all, I find it difficult to stay in my transform state and sometimes it's very difficult to deactivate the ability and often times when this happens, I usually go into a rampage attacking and destroying anything in my path.

"Then there is also full-body transformation. The best I could do is change my limbs, arms, and some part of my body into the beast in my head but for some reason, it's very difficult to transform my lower genitals to that of the beasts."

"Transforming your lower genitals?"

Nyx raised an eyebrow. Was he hearing wrong or is this boy worried that he couldn't turn his genitals into that of a beast?

Wanting confirmation, Nyx was about to speak but Apollo quickly redeemed himself.

"Ah, mistake, what I meant to say was that it's difficult to transform into a full-fledged beast." Apollo's cheeks were thoroughly flushed now.

Bru, how did that relate to your genitals? Nyx wanted to ask him this question, but In the end, just let it slide but he did harbor a thought that this boy might have tried to transform his genitals into that of beasts in the past but failed.

What Nyx didn't know was that he had accurately guessed correctly.

"Okay, let's begin." Nyx stated. "But before we begin what would you offer in return if I provide a solution for all these problems?"

"I'll serve you for the rest of my life!" Apollo spoke, determination palpable in his voice. Controlling his ability was the biggest problem for him. If Nyx could find a solution then he was willing to do anything.

Nyx was a bit taken aback by Apollo's fast answer but since things were going according to his plan, he quickly recollected himself.

"Very well then, let us begin."

Ding!

[ The Quest "Make Apollo Your Pawn" is now in Progress ]

0