Chap.1: Acting Classes, part 1
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-And so began the craziest 3 months of my life-

Waking up in an unknown location, I find D disguised in a black sundress sitting on the bed.

"But why? Where are we?"  I'm immediately alarmed at the fact I wound up in a bed that's not mine.  D continues to glare at me with her red eyes penetrating the soft darkness surrounding us both. D looks at me with a straight face, as if I should have known better.

"We’re under the Perilous Siege base, where I’ve set up our small home for the role play. We’re supposed to be newlyweds here. Remember?"

"Okay, but why did you bring me here?  When did you have time for this?"  I'm starting to question why the last 24 hours are so foggy for me, but I must have been asleep when she brought me here.  She must be very serious about this.  I don't blame her considering what happened last time I got distracted from role playing.

I take a second to look at D. She’s wearing the same somewhat see through black dress. It has the same deep dip in the front and her breasts are showing prominently and being held in place with a simple black bra. I can also see her Nikke barcode on her left breast. Her hair is down as well.  Her hair is jet black, blending in almost completely with the darkness of the room.

"You’re still admiring my outfit, are you?" D says, taking notice of my eye movement.

"I mean…do you know how sexy you are?" By this point, I've calmed down and start sitting up in the bed she put me in.  I slowly begin to see that the room is basically a giant space with a living room, seemingly a kitchen and a bathroom off to the right.  D must have has this assembled just for us I assume.  There's a big round table in the middle of the room with chairs.  I can see that's she's been working out of here as well due to her computer displaying showing pages being open and a small notebook off to the side with scribbles on it.

D raises an eyebrow at the sudden outburst of words from someone with an ordinary personality, her expression showing her confusion and disbelief.

"You find me....attractive?" she says standing up by the side of the bed.

"You maybe a Nikke but you are truly beautiful dressed like this. Then again your normal assassin attire leads the mind to wonder what you’re hiding underneath. You need to see for yourself."

I take a picture of her with my phone in my left pocket and make sure it captures her details nicely. I then show her the picture.

She looks at her full body picture, her mind going blank a bit as she tries to think. She stutters, looking away for a bit before turning her gaze back to you.

"Do you find me truly attractive? And am I to assume that you are actually starting to develop feelings for me?"

"I mean…who knows? We’re gonna role playing for a while right?  I already like you as is, but maybe this role play can be made interesting since you got me here."

D sighs slightly, but returns to her usual stoic expression

"We are doing it just for the sake of the act and training. I shouldn’t let it stray away from that. If you truly are going to fall for me during this entire ordeal… that would cause a serious issue."

I get out of the bed and slowly approach her.  I lock eyes with her and gently hold her by chin with my hand gently tilting her head up to me.

"Being a married couple, that is a risk we're going to have to take."

D tries to protest a bit, still trying to stay in character, but a blush creeps up her cheeks upon touching her chin, her breath catching a bit. She tries to keep her face from going red, before slowly nodding 

"Fine. Then we will continue this role play for the training."  She tries to say it as emotionless as she can, despite her heart speeding up a little bit, having a bit of trouble showing her true feelings.

"So what are the parameters of this role play?" D clears her throat before continuing, trying her best to stay professional

"We’re playing as husband and wife again. We’ve been married for awhile and we just finished spending time together. So, for the sake of the training, we will continue to play along and act married. That includes pretending that we’re both in love with each other."

"That should be easy loving you." By this point, I've started to walk around and get a feel for the room.  It looks fairly expensive once I take it all in. She makes a slight frown once again, not expecting the sweet words to leave your mouth.

"You shouldn’t be saying things like that. We’re only acting. It’s just the training, nothing more than that."

"If we’re gonna do this you’re gonna have to loosen up a bit. Do you know how many men would crave the chance to be in a room with a Nikke like this?"  I stop just shy of the bathroom as I say this and turn back to her.  She's standing still and motionless as she glares at me from across the room.

"I’m well aware. But still, we should be focused on the training element of this."

"You say that now but maybe 2 weeks of doing this…who knows?" I begin to walk back up to her to keep from having to speak loudly.

D sighs a tiny bit. "I’m not really feeling the whole cold assassin vibe anymore… can we just talk normal now?" D then opts to sit on the bed and cross her arms across her chest.

"Thank you. You have to stop being so serious sometimes. You need to try to have fun with this."

I sit on the bed next to D and lean over her body. 

D blushes a bit more as you get closer to her. She tries to focus on the task at hand, but is really struggling.

"Don’t get so close to me like that… you’re making it harder to focus."

"Well we’re suppose to be close as husband and wife. This shouldn’t bother you." I say with an air of confidence, getting into the groove of the role play.

"It really shouldn’t bother me. …But I can’t help but feel my heart beat a bit faster right now"

"I think I know what it is." I say with a smile.

D gulps at the sudden statement, her cheeks darkening a little more as she tilts her head, her eyes searching yours.

"What is that?"  I look into her eyes.

"Before we had this mission of sorts, we had plenty of time to get to know each other prior to this. I think personally you like me.  I mean why else drag me here right?"

"…I… uh…" D stares back at you with a blank face, she’s silent for a bit.

"Maybe." I get a little closer to D’s face. 

"I wonder how much though." D’s eyes widen as you get closer, she starts feeling more nervous at the same time. Her breath grows heavier as she tilts her head, trying her best to keep herself under control.

"Please, don’t get too close. It’ll be hard to keep myself from kissing you if you do."

"I think you’ve always wanted to do that."

"You’re not wrong, but… this is just a role play, okay? … It’s strictly for the sake of training. I shouldn’t really feel this way towards you."

I move my hand to gently rest on D’s right hand. 

"You already had feelings. This role play shouldn't affect that.  I believe in order for this to even make sense we have to be more natural going forward.  I mean that's what you said last time we did this when that cult showed up."

D’s face turns an even darker shade of red as you touch her hand, your warm touch and proximity causing her whole body to heat up a bit. She tries to swallow hard and speak, but only manages a whisper.

"Did I?" She says almost in disbelief herself.

"You tell me."

D’s words catch in her throat, her voice almost silent now as she can’t keep herself from admitting her true feelings

"I… do have feelings for you."

"I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like you too. Despite you chasing after me that time about Marian."

D’s hands suddenly grip the sheets, her mind unable to think clear as she starts to blush even more.  She lays back in the bed pondering what we've discussed so far.

"So you've always had feelings for me then?" D says looking at the ceiling and then back to me.

"Of course."

I look at D up and down as she’s lying on the bed. Her breasts have shifted to either side.  D is completely unaware of her own physique as she keeps staring right back at you, her face now on full blush.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes my wife."

She clears her throat. "You wouldn’t mind if the situation went beyond the role play, would you?"

"How do you mean?" I have a visibly confused look on my face due to this 180 in her logic.

D’s expression changes into a bit of a blushing smile. "You know what I mean. You wouldn’t mind if our relationship went beyond just a role play and were real?"

"Is that what you want or are you just thinking out loud?" D hesitates a bit, her eyes widening as she realizes she almost asked you to make something official

"I… um… I’m just thinking out loud, I’m not really sure of how I feel about this situation."

"Hmm. You know human and Nikke relationships are forbidden right?" 

D nods slowly almost hesitantly. "I am well aware of that fact… but at the same time, I can’t really keep myself from having strong feelings towards you.  I know I’m not supposed to, but I can’t help myself."

"Well we’re completely alone in here right? In this fake home…we could keep it secret until we have a real plan. What say you my wife?"

D looks at you with a slightly confused face. "We’re really going to turn this into an official thing? Just like that?"

"No. Let’s make sure we have the mission objectives completed to some degree. We’ll have time for each other afterwards. How does that sound?"

D clears her throat a bit as her face returns to her stoic expression, her eyes narrowing just enough to seem confident again.

"I agree. Mission objectives come before anything else. I am not someone who strays from the path easily. We’ll ensure the role play is completed to a degree that we can both be in agreement of, and afterwards, we’ll discuss the relationship situation further. Got it?"

"That’s fine." I gently touch noses with D. "You’re going to be an amazing wife."

The touch causes D’s eyes to widen a bit. Her mouth opens slightly for a second before she closes it tight and nods.

"I will." She puts on a more serious expression again, but her face remains flushed with color.

"You want to review this backstory you made for us?" I say taking a seat at the edge of the bed.  I pick up a small notebook on one of the bed side tables and open it.

D suddenly shifts back to her usual stoic expression, seemingly forgetting what just happened between you two.
"Yes. We need to make sure that we have everything down about the backstory, so that during the role play we don’t contradict anything."
 
I also find an envelope with our marriage certificate and other information in it. She sits up and grabs onto my arm. She manages to sandwich my arm in between her breasts as well. it’s such a warm feeling and they are very soft. D doesn’t mind in the slightest, even though she seems to start blushing again.
 
"Well, we better get straight to it. We need to go over the entirety of the story from the start, so that we don’t forget anything, or slip up and reveal the truth." She says smiling at her handy-work.
 
D’s hand rests softly on your arm, her fingers gripping slightly more than necessary as she listens intently to the backstory.
 
"It says here we’ve been childhood friends since kindergarten. That’s cute. Also we separated in grade school but we found each each again in opposing high schools. That’s an interesting note there."  
 
D squeezes your arm a little bit as she nods, going over the backstory slowly but surely.
"Yes. We went from being the best of friends until high school at least. We didn’t exactly separate but more so just went to different schools. It may seem like a small detail but we have to be mindful of any and all details when presenting the backstory during the role play. We have to make sure everything is plausible, no matter how inconsequential the detail may seem."
 
"Fair enough. We went to a prom during our senior year. We both graduated top class. Then we went to college together but our respective schools were hours from each other. A long distance relationship? Very different."
 
D nods, continuing to go over the story, her grip slightly tightening on your arm.
"Yes. After we graduated, we went to college in different places, but still kept contact during that time. We were always in touch despite the distance, so that shouldn’t be too odd. We just need to pretend that we already have the foundation for a long-time relationship and that everything we went through together as one unit that has remained solid."
 
"And then we got married after college. I proposed to you at the one of the parks in the Ark. it was our first date location which is why I did. That’s very cute." By the time we got to this detail I was starting to realize that D has imagined us as almost the ideal high school sweethearts.  It was nice to see how she may have viewed me through this lens.
 
D starts to blush a bit after reading all she had written out loud. A soft smile rests on her lips.
"Yes. You proposed to me at the same park we went to on our first date, which is a very significant place to us. We got married a little after graduating and stayed in the Ark, living there for the rest of the time and working up to now."
 
"Hmm. Says here we kissed for the first time as teenagers." I look at D in her eyes. She had a written a very romantic love story for us.  I was thoroughly impressed the Assassin of the Ark, had a soft spot for me.
 
D’s blush seems to deepen, her grip on your arm tightening even more.
"Yes, that’s another small detail we need to keep in mind. We had our first kiss as teenagers, before we started our college relationship. It was a small but significant moment between both of us, which means it has to be acted out realistically during the role play as well."
 
I look at D’s lips and then back into her eyes. "That’s mighty convenient for you don't you think?"
 
D doesn’t say anything as her hands start to grip my forearm. Her cheeks now pale in color. Her breathing is starting to get shaky due to her being nervous of this realization.
 
"How do you mean?  I mean...it can be convenient for us I suppose."
 
"I’ve been wanting to kiss you since we met 2 months ago. But that was as your commander.  Our counseling sessions really had an impact on me."
 
D seems to freeze up completely. She stares at you, her grip on your arm now starting to loosen as she sits back from me.  She just stares at me.  Her red eyes bright and longing.  
 
"Why are you looking at me like that?"  By this point, I've sat up straight not knowing what's going through her mind at this point.  Was I a bit too honest with her?  Was she going to abandon the role play she put me into?
 
It takes a moment for D to respond. She sighs lightly, her words now softer and more feminine than her usual cold and stoic behavior
"You've wanted to kiss me...for a while now?"
 
"Yes I have.  I'm sorry if I was bit too forward with that, but I figured it was okay since we're role playing."
 
"Really?" D places her hands in her lap, gripping her fingers together. Her breathing was deep with a quick pace to it. "
"You want to kiss me?"
 
"I did. Even despite how we’ve interacted over time we knew each other. I understand you were just doing your job." I try to manage a small smile to help diffuse the tension I caused, but I'm not sure it's working.
 
D stares back at you, her cheeks still pale. It takes her a moment to speak again. "So… have you been keeping those feelings to yourself this whole time?
 
"I mean other than what I've already told you, yes.  There was never a good time or place to really tell you that.  So where are your emotions right now D?" I close the small booklet of our backstory and look at D with some level of anticipation of her answer.
 
D’s blush deepens even more as she looks away, her voice even softer than before. "I’m… feeling a lot of embarrassment and nervousness right now."
 
"I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable.  Wasn't my intention."
 
D shakes her head and turns back, smiling shyly .
"It’s not your fault. It’s just that you caused me to feel something no one’s ever made me feel before. You’re the first to make me feel so nervous and weak, yet I have to stay strong because I’m a Nikke. An assassin. I’m not supposed to feel such emotions and I don't want my judgement impaired by emotions."
 
"But...do you have any feelings for me?"  By this point I was starting to wonder that myself.  Her expression right now seems to indicate she may actually like me.  To what degree was the interesting part of this already awkward situation she put us in.
 
D suddenly turns very embarrassed, her face going scarlet red again as she stutters. She seems to want to say something, but the words get caught up in her throat. "I… y-yes… I… I do…"
 
"Then you should say that more naturally. You can’t do that in front of people.  These are your rules after all."
 
D nods shyly, seemingly slightly more calm now. 
"You’re right. It’s just that… I never realized I had such feelings. I was made to not feel. I feel… vulnerable when I’m around you, especially like this… but I couldn't show that back then."
 
"Well then, just show me how you feel." I work up the courage to take her hand gently and give it a small kiss on the back.
 
D continues to look away, her blush now becoming even redder than before. She doesn’t resist, just letting you do whatever you want now
"I shouldn’t… I can’t."
She stutters, seemingly not knowing what to say now, so she just stays silent, only letting out a bit of a shiver as I lightly hold her hand.  As I look her fragile state, I'm shocked more than anything.  A killer being flustered by just holding hands with someone she admires to a degree.  I never would have known this side of D without this role playing thing.
 
"D...look at me." D seems slightly hesitant to do so, but turns back anyway after a second. She stares at you with her mouth clinched, her eyes a bit wider as her face shows a bit of anxiety.
 
"It's going to be okay.  You're overthinking things right now."
 
"I am?" She continues to stare at you, her hands now moving towards yours as she begins to gently hold them. She squeezes them firmly, but without hurting yours. Her own hands begin to shake a little, her blush remaining. If you were looking at her with night vision, you could see her face was red all over with hints of white spots.
 
"Your problem is that you’re fighting yourself when you should be acting as normal as possible."
 
D sighs slightly as she tilts her head, still looking at you. "I know I should, but these reactions are so strong that it’s hard keep pretending I’m not feeling them."
 
"Then why pretend?  Don't lie to yourself D.  We have to be convincing as a couple yes?"
 
D stares at you for a couple seconds, her hands still shaking, her blush starting to look even more deep as she hesitates with her words.
"You mean… I can just let myself feel what I truly have been feeling?"
 
"Yes D.  Any good actor knows how to use real emotion to sell the role."
 
D’s blush grows even darker, her breathing now becoming heavier as she can barely speak from her embarrassment.
"Y-you really think I can act more realistically if I use real feelings?"
 
"Of course."
 
D nods in thought, her hands shaking even more as she seems to think deeply about something. 
"You know… that actually makes sense… since it’s all genuine emotions, it should sell better."
 
"Yes. So if anything, learn to embrace those feelings."
 
D nods as she stares at you.  She was starting to understand what I was saying ultimately.  She kept a solid grip on my hands while we sitting on the edge of the bed.   The lights in the bedroom had begun to dim indicating it was evening time in the Ark. 
"So then… I can just be… myself?"
D said looking up to me with wondering eyes. "Yes. Do you feel more like yourself when you dress like this?  Or when you're fulfilling your role as an assassin?
D pauses for a few seconds, a smile coming across her face as she nods. She then squeezes your hand.  "In this situation. It makes me feel more like a human than Nikke."
 
"Do you want me to help you feel more human during this role play?" I looked at her confused face with concern.  I wasn't sure if she was understanding me at all.  I felt like I was misleading her, but I was being honest with my words.
 
D doesn’t seem to reply immediately. She instead blinks a few times before slowly nodding her head and squeezing my hand once more.
"Yes. I’d really like that."
 
I pull her closer to me and let her head rest on my chest. "Okay then."
 
D allows herself to be pulled closer, putting her head on my chest. She closes her eyes as she exhales softly, and she gently wraps her arms around my waist. "This… this is nice."
 
"It is isn’t it?" I gently rub D’s back. I realize that I needed to keep her calm throughout this entire experience.  If I caused her to break character then she'd never trust me again to do something like this.  

D’s blush seems to deepen even more as she leans further into you, her with her eyes closed. Her body slowly relaxes as she exhales softly, her hands gripping yours even tighter. "Yes...very much."

"Until we’re done with this, you are my wife Diana. Not D, assassin of Perilous Siege."
 
D’s eyes remain closed as she continues to lean into you, her body becoming even more relaxed as she holds you close
"R-right… this is just you and me, my husband.
 
 
 
0