Chapter 1: Woman from the moon.
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

I was not one to let an opportunity slip me by, be it in life or an offer from a friendly stranger, and they sure were friendly, maybe too much so. I’d worked at the same underground bar for the last year, one of the many speakeasies found all over the world, reminiscent of the old days. blond hair flowed down my shoulder, over the white shirt and black vest of my work uniform.

The woman in the white corduroy jacket and red dress that barely covered her body stared silently at me, a cocky smile on her lips, along with that red lipstick, dark and deadly, a color that would look amazing on my skin, but.. I was working, my shift had only just started a few hours ago, a long night ahead of me.

I'd recently broken up with my girlfriend, Claire. She acted like a princess and moaned like a goddess, but she was also that for other people, lots of other people. Trying to scam every lesbian in the city that she could, trying to make enough money so she could make her escape.. And she did, hot ass on a rocket to the fucking moon..

“Can I get you anything to drink, miss?” she flutters her eyes at me like she’s already undressed me with her gaze.

“I’ll take a wet pussy”, Work mode, I barely flutter, this isn't my first rodeo lady, and this is a known lesbian bar. Won't be the first and won't be the last wet pussy I come across, not even tonight.

“One wet pussy shot coming up”, The more you flirt the more they think you can make them yours, hopefully with a tip or two. I’m not getting any younger and It’s been a few weeks since I’d gotten any action, not that I havent wanted any, but that she was still on my mind, fucking bitch that broke mine and so many other’s hearts.

A voice comes from behind me, “Emily you can take next break”, Vanessa, my heavily pierced compatriot in many a tryst, who got me this job, the downright most tattooed and pierced butch lesbian that I’d ever had the pleasure of exploring. She was always there for me, even if it never worked out between us.

“Thanks Ven I should be good to take it in 10” She nudges me and walks off to the other end of the bar to serve a poor sappy young thing that's been looking over at Vanessa with eyes of a puppy, at least someone’s getting laid tonight.

“Emily huh.. Lovely name.. Break soon?.. I bet you taste better than this drink right now.. Although I hope it's an accurate naming sense..” Oof well.. Maybe I am getting lucky as well, I keep my composure, crack my neck on both sides, slide over the top of the bar my breast brushing against the smooth wood and whisper into her ear.

“Then you better get your tongue ready, 10 minutes” I breath hot down her cheek and pull back, professionalism regained, she breathes out ruggedly and opens her eyes in a haze, she shifts in her seat rubbing her legs together a little, she's all mine.

Oh what a tongue! The dinghy little back alley that we use for smoking, exposed but with only the bar entrance to get in and out, a quiet area that has gotten much use with the employee’s here, even with Claire since she was always looking for favors. My work pants had been thrown next to me, my back against the wall i can only pull her further against me, inside me, what a fucking tongue!

I pull her off me breifly so I can bend down and mess up that hot fucking lipstick of hers. I can only imagine it coating my lips as the intermingled liquids come off her tongue. Fuck, I taste good on her. Pulling her back into me I thud against the wall sending vibrations up my spine, “Lick it harder you fucking good girl, dont stop until i say so!”

Approaching orgasm I gasp and start cumming, pushing her deeper and deeper, her tongue working my clit doing some fucking magic tricks, holy shit shes hitting every spot I fucking need right now! It shoots up my spine as I squeal.. oof.. “Shiiit mmnnn your such a good girl mmnn lick it all up and mummy will give you a present~”

I finally regain my breathing, she’s still on the ground panting, her legs spread as she squats, liquid running down her leg, she looks like a puppy waiting for her owner to say ‘go’ so she can eat the treat. I bend down and kiss her lips, her lipstick looks like a right fucking mess, it’s so fucking hot. She would make a great pet, checking my watch I see I've still got some time.

Caressing her face with one hand, the other I move down her stomach, slipping a finger under that hot red dress bringing her face to shame. Biting her bottom lip I slip a finger past her drenched underwear and push deep into her, she clenches around me, her beautiful voice stuttering and breathing heavy into my face. It only takes a little bit of caressing and swirling around her clit before she cums for me. I have to hold her by the throat to make her steady, I smirk as she cums harder with my hand around it, that's why it's so good to hold them this way.

A few minutes of kissing and tonguing later, I regretfully have to go back to work. I make her bend over, tight ass in the air, enjoying her beautiful bottom in the flickering light, spreading her cheeks. I get a big taste, thoroughly enjoying every second, god i could get used to this.. I'm tempted to try a taste of that hole as well. If I had time I would have worked her over a second or third time, alas, money.

Once our clothes are back on I give her my number, I would love to enjoy such a thing against some silk sheets, maybe with some.. toys. A blindfold and a rope or two? She hands me something back as well, a card..

“Tina Brown.. A very.. Normal name for someone of your skills?.. Selector for Acropolis, so you're one of those moon people? Think we can be saved up there?” I raise my eyebrow, she giggles, a hot mess.

“Yes I'm one of those.. Moon people heh, I.. Choose people of skill and good looks, in return I get a bonus for those people, what do you think?.. Wanna come up and fuck with the stars?” She lights a cigarette and leans up against the wall, “Escape it all, this fucking earth with its fucked shit..”

“Instead serving all the shitty politicians and fucked up monsters confined in their own bubble of power?.. Sounds like a dream come true”

“Well.. I've seen you work, and they do need good bartenders, a lot of alcohol is going to be drunk up there that's for sure, the most expensive stuff you could dream of and well, there is the employment contract that means you won't get toyed around with.. Well unless you want to. Plenty of rich girls looking for hot ass.. I'll be heading off in the next few weeks since I've done my rounds, so that's your cut off date, one spot and I'd like to take it with someone.. enjoyable. Give it a thought” She winks at me, makes sure I'm holding onto the card tight and plants a kiss on my lips before walking off back into the bar.

I look deep at the card, a way out? My apartment lease is about to end and I don't have much furniture... Marvin, the apartment owner was an old friend so they could take it and rent it out furnished if I came back?.. Hah look at me.. The moon? What a fucking joke.. It and the prospect of me being on it..

Walking back into the bar I see she’s not there. Poor thing must have some good leg muscles with how I left her quivering. I hope she gets home safe, even if she's one of those moon people.
“Back Ven, how's it been?” She smirks at me and turns to make a drink.

“Is it my turn to use the alleyway? That pretty thing that tried to make her way out the door? I nearly went to give her a hand but I didn't want to disturb that confident happy look in her eyes, girl was on a mission! hah” She finishes making her drink and serves it back to what is now a quite buzzed little thing twirled around Ven’s fingers. She runs her nail down the side of her cheek ending at her lips and turns away to another customer, leaving her victim shivering for more.

“It's all yours.. Watch the wet spot~” She smiles a deep knowing smile.

“It's about time you get back into the action, you know.. I never liked that bitch” Last thing I needed was her brought up, especially after I was still reeling from cumming so hard up against that wall, a spot I'd used with her more than once.

“Yeah you've told me, should have listened to you of course, you can always see right through them.. Hey.. uhh.. What would you think about going to the moon?..” She turns to look at me, a frown on her face.

“Look, just because I brought her up doesn't mean you should have flights of fancy for that place! She can stay there with the rest of the clowns, we will be plenty safe, we've got one of those new fancy bunkers here, even if it isn't what they originally promised. I've heard Sci-Axium has been going crazy at upgrading those things, as meteor proof as could be, people say”.

“It's not about her.. I'm just.. Ugh..” I slide over the card across the counter stopping at a wet patch” She lifts her eyebrows and looks confused.

“I didn't think that hot piece of ass would be one of them moon recruiters, Acropolis.. foundation for the parthenon, how up their fucking asses could they be with that naming sense hah city of the fucking gods!”

Walking over I flip the card back into my pocket, it's a little wet, makes me think of her, like putty in my hands. I'm not catching feelings, but another night wouldn't hurt, not when she's going to be blasting off to the moon soon.

Looking outside I can see that the rain has started up, a cold night turning colder. There goes Ven’s chance’s at a romantic alleyway fuck, but its definitely going to be a slow night.

“So much for that wet spot.. hey Ven, why don't you head on home and I'll finish up tonight. With all this rain it ain't like we're going to get anymore customers that aren't repeaters, and I bet your bottle is about to burst!” She looks over to her dainty doe and smiles back at me, walking over she whispers something into her ear, their blushing and quick nodding only affirming the rest of Ven’s sordid night.

“I'll be taking you up on that Em, message if it gets rough, or I know Jamie is working tonight, could always throw them a message, especially if you need to walk home, it's a rough time, only another month and BOOM” She grabs her coat from the side room and clicks her fingers, the kitten immediately coming to her side, wrapping her arm around her body and pulling her in, the tiny thing being encompassed by the butch goddess.

She waves bye on the way out, an umbrella coming out protecting them both. She lives close at least, perfect for bringing back her prey, so I know she will be fine. She could knock out a man twice her height with those tattoo’d muscles.

The rest of the night is empty, a few drinks here and there with the regulars. The rains kept most away, the stool for my ass the only companion by the end.

The moon huh.. 2am, sitting at the bar nursing a whisky with a cigarette in my mouth, always trying to quit. Closed up, the soft patter of rain and Lana Del Rey telling me what her pussy tastes like.. Pepsi cola.. The fucking moon huh..

Maybe It was time for a change.. Or at least a few dirty nights with a moon goddess couldn't hurt.

1