Mysterious man under the banyan tree
246 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blurriness shrouded Kiesh's vision as if a veil of water had covered his eyes. As that illusory curtain began to descend, the surrounding environment became clear to him.

The very first thing he sensed was some glowing particles coming together to form his body parts one by one, constructing it from scratch on a soft cushion made of white wool material it was like he was sitting on a cloud.

"I am really on a cloud!"

 Despite the odd and chaotic events, Kiesh felt calm. 

In fact, a soothing air tended to him, helping him understand his situation more clearly. 

He was not in danger; that much was sure.

And then it became clear to him that he was sitting in a lotus position on a cloud mat in the middle of the sky mat, while a breeze containing leaves passed in front of him, reaching out to a banyan tree present in front.

This banyan tree stood in the middle, reaching up to the sky, surrounded by white clouds.

 The trunk was thick, spreading in nearly a 20-meter radius. At the bottom of this tree, instead of roots, there was a circulating platform constructed; the tree trunk was the centre of it.

A human figure was sitting under the branches on that platform. 

He had a neatly cut beard reaching up to his neck, and long hair neatly tied into a bun atop his head. 

That person was wearing a dark orange piece of cloth crossing over from one of his shoulders to the waist, and another was a wrapper on his leg making loose pants. 

He was the origin of the soothing air; the person's aura was calm, carrying an effect of calming people's minds, letting them understand and be in a clear psyche.

Kiesh wanted to ask this person about his current position. After all, he was confused with sudden transportation just moments ago he was sitting with his sister and now he is here in this foreign land. 

That aside, his clothes were changed, it seems someone stole them.

He proceeded to move his mouth, but before he could do so, the enigmatic figure sitting in front of him on that wooden platform moved his arms and murmured something. 

Suddenly, blinding light surrounded Kiesh from every direction. It was like beacons had been placed there before he could understand more; these light particles started to come together to form more clouds little by little kiesh was surrounded by them where people same as him were sitting 

These newly arrived people were human, all of them wearing simple white shirts and brown pants, just like Kiesh. One by one, the group of clouds present in the middle of the sky where Kiesh was sitting started to fill with people sitting in lotus positions.

All of their ages varied from 17 to 21, Kiesh being 20. After a total of 51 individuals appeared in that place, then suddenly, the person sitting under the banyan tree opened his eyes.

And after that, a translucent screen greeted Kiesh.

[Welcome into the world of Mrityu.]

Not only the spell greet Kiesh, but another voice echoed, originating from the mysterious figure under the banyan tree, who was not so mysterious after he spoke.

"I, Rishi Bhrigu, welcome the denizens of Earth and the original people from Mrityu Lok," said Rishi Bhrigu.

"Are you the one who controls Maya?" one of the people present in the crowd asked.

Before the question could sink into people's minds, another one was present.

"Why did you kidnap us?"

"Why are you disturbing peace on Earth?"

"When will you stop this infection?"

More and more people voiced out their displeasure, completely oblivious to the fact that Rishi Bhrigu had summoned them with just a simple gesture and with the same he could wipe them out.

But who could blame them when Rishi Bhrigu himself allowed these questions to ring out? He even chuckled, as for Rishi, it was not the first time he had gone through with the same scene he had done this summoning thousands of times, and each time he did, this was the norm. It never failed to amuse him.

But some people were displeased with their questions; these were the ones sitting at the front row of the cloud nearest to the enigmatic figure of Bhrigu.

Although there was no difference in clothing, the air and demeanour were completely different. These were individuals from Mrityu Lok.

"Silence! Do you not have any idea you are in the presence of one of the Rishi, a great sage who nurtures thousands and oversees the world's education? You peasants from the lower world have no manners."

"Hahaha, "Rishi Bhrigu again chuckled at the banter of people. It was all familiar to him.

"Duryo Dhan, you do not have to meddle in this matter."

Duryo Dhan became silent and waited for Rishi Bhrigu to talk.

"Let me explain the basics. First of all, I am not the one who has control over Maya. Nobody can."

"Maya is a mysterious entity of its own. Sometimes it's sentient, sometimes it's not. The only thing I can tell you is that Maya is the one who oversees the cosmos. It expands with each passing second, embracing other worlds into it. Earth and Mrityu are among these worlds."

"Mrityu Lok is the place where this spell first appeared, and Earth is the newest one."

"And second, who summoned you here? I did it. I used the great strength of Maya to accomplish it."

"Then why did I do it? It's because this is the year when we summon disciples from our Mrityu Lok for our sect. This time we included Earth in it,

It will take some time for Earthlings and your world to become accustomed to the spiritual power. Until then, we must nurture the lower world, introduce them to cultivation techniques, and lend them a hand so they do not fall behind. This process will continue until Earthlings establish a foundation and Earth is fully integrated in Maya lok after which you will all be on your own."

"Do you have any more questions?" Rishi Bhrigu smiled and waited for another Earthling to ask.

A girl with blond hair and blue eyes raised her arm. Rishi Bhrigu nodded at her and said, "Yes, Amanda, you can ask."

"Elder, I would like to know why you are helping us people from the lower world. I find it a bit suspicious for you to lend us a hand and teach us the way of cultivation… huh… I mean, in today's world no one offers their service for free… so there has to be an underlying motive behind your act."

Every Earthling present sitting at the back in the last row turned to Amanda, a total of 10 pairs of eyes.

____

So yeah, welcome back. 

It will take one more chapter to finish the transmigration, and then the story will officially start.

Again, do comment here and there on what you liked or disliked because it entirely depends on you what I might write next.

9