Part 13 – Inverted
326 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I've changed the name of the protagonist from 'Kiyoko' to 'Kyouko'. The story isn't really about how she's a pure or innocent child, but rather focuses on Kyouko's journey of self-discovery and personal growth. I felt that the name 'Kyouko' better captures her inner strength, determination, and evolving sense of identity. To be honest, I simply like the name Kyouko better and felt it was a better fit for the character. This is the only significant change I've made, and I don't anticipate making any other unnecessary alterations to the story.

"Oh my. Did I walk in on you? What should I do... My daughter is already at that age..." Kitsuna says, looking a little nervous.

I'm not sure what she means by that.

"...Mother? I'm just looking at myself. I didn't do anything. Why are you so nervous?" I ask, confused.

"It's okay, Kyouko! Your mother won't judge you. It's normal for girls to feel these things. But I'm just... I don't want you to start too early. It's not good for you...'' Kitsuna says, with a worried face.

...What does she think I was doing?

"Mother? I don't understand what you're trying to say. I wasn't doing anything. I was just... Touching myself."

"T-Touching? Touching yourself? What do you mean? Kyouko? What did you do? Did you?... Did you touch your private parts?" Kitsuna asks.

I feel like she's acting weird.

"Um... Mother? You don't have to worry. I wasn't doing anything sexual. I was just looking at myself. I'm only ten..." I say, feeling a little embarrassed.

"You weren't touching your private parts? Then what were you doing? Kyouko?" Kitsuna asks.

"I had a different body in my previous world. And I'm getting used to my new body. That's all." I say, trying to explain it to her.

"You were getting used to it? How? By touching yourself?" Kitsuna asks.

"...Do you really have to make it sound so weird, Mother? I wasn't touching myself for sexual pleasure. I just wanted to understand my body. It's my body, after all. It's normal, isn't it? I just wanted to feel it. I was curious about it. That's all."

"But... You shouldn't be doing that. You're too young to be curious about it. You need to wait until you're older, okay? Promise me that you won't touch yourself. It's not good for you."

"Mother? I promise. I won't touch myself. It's not like I was going to start masturbating. Why are you so worried about it?" I ask.

"Because I love you, and I want what's best for you. We fox demi humans have really high sex drives. I don't want you to get into bad habits. You'll find someone else later. Just focus on yourself. You're too young to worry about sex, okay? Promise me."

"Mother... Masturbation and sex are not the same thing. I'm not doing anything bad. It's not like I'm trying to get horny. I was just getting used to my new body."

"I know that... I just... I want what's best for you, that's all. And I'm worried about you. It's okay. Just forget about it. Just... Do whatever you want."

I walk over to my mother and hug her.

"It's okay. I won't do anything bad, Mother. I won't have sex anytime soon. I won't do anything. I just want to be a good girl."

She hugs me back.

"...That's my daughter. You're so sweet. You're the best child I could have. I love you, my Kyouko. You're my pride and joy. I'll always love you." Kitsuna says, kissing my forehead.

"...Mother? Do you have any regrets in your life?" I ask.

"I have many regrets. But I also have many happy memories. I love my life, my husband, and you, Kyouko. I wouldn't trade any of this for anything. My regrets are in the past. My happy memories are in the present." Kitsuna says, looking at me.

"...You're so cool, Mother. I love you. Thank you for taking care of me."

"That's my daughter. You're such a good girl. I'm proud of you. I'll always be there for you, Kyouko."

"Mother, there's something I want to ask you. Could you help me understand what is going on with my breasts?"

"Of course, my daughter. What is it?"

"Well... It's about my nipples. I noticed that they were inverted. It seems strange. Could you explain to me what it means?"

"Hmm... Yes, you have inverted nipples. You really take after me." Kitsuna says, smiling.

"What do you mean? When you used to breastfeed me, your nipples weren't like this right?" I ask, puzzled.

"Oh my. You remember that? Yes, I had normal nipples then. But that's just because I used a little trick. With magic, I can manipulate my nipples. I wouldn't be able to breastfeed if you if my nipples were inverted." Kitsuna explains to me.

"...Oh... So my nipples are normal then? It was just my mother who changed it?"

Kitsuna giggles.

"You really are my daughter. I'm proud of you. You're so cute. Here. Let me show you."

Kitsuna lifts her shirt, revealing her huge breasts. She pulls down her bra, showing her inverted nipples.

"You see. This is my natural nipples. Now, watch. This is what I used to look like when you were a baby."

Kitsuna then uses magic to change the appearance of her nipples, and they become normal.

"You see. You didn't notice anything wrong when I breastfed you because I used this magic on my nipples. You don't have to worry about your nipples. It's completely normal." Kitsuna says, lifting her breasts, showing her normal nipples.

"...So my nipples are normal, then? That's good." I say, relieved.

"Yes. There's nothing wrong with you. Don't worry."

Kitsuna stops using her magic, and her nipples revert back to their inverted form.

"Still... You really take after me. Your nipples look exactly the same as mine." Kitsuna says, looking at my nipples.

"...Yes. I look like a miniature version of you. I'm just a tiny version of my mother. It makes me feel proud."

"Hehe. Yes, you do. It's strange how much we look alike. But I'm happy to see it. You're such a beautiful girl. And so smart. I'm so happy to have you as my daughter." Kitsuna says, smiling.

I move my hands towards her.

"Is something the matter, Kyouko? What's wrong?" Kitsuna asks.

"Hold me..."

"Mm. You want me to hold you?" Kitsuna asks, confused.

"Yes, I do."

''Why? What do you want?'' Kitsuna asks.

''I want to feel safe...''

Kitsuna hugs me tight, and I hold onto her.

I'm so happy right now. My mother loves me so much, and she's always here for me. I really appreciate her.

''You know you can tell me anything, right Kyouko? I'm always here for you, you know that. You're my daughter. I love you, my Kyouko.'' Kitsuna says, looking at me.

''Yes... I know. You're the best mother anyone could ever have.'' I say, hugging her back.

I bury my head on her breasts. They feel so nice to touch.

''You do love my breasts, after all. You really take after me.'' Kitsuna says, laughing.

I feel so comfortable in my mother's arms. I love her so much. I don't think I could live without her. I just hope I don't ever make her sad. I just hope I don't disappoint her. I just want to be a good daughter to her.

"...Mother... I love you." I say.

"I love you too, my Kyouko. I always will. You're my precious little daughter." Kitsuna says.

"I promise I won't do anything bad, mother. I just want to live my life. I just want to be happy." I say, hugging her tight.

"You're such a good girl, my Kyouko. You always were. And you always will be. You're the best daughter I could have asked for." Kitsuna says, holding me tighter.

I hold onto my mother. She really is my best friend. She's my mother and I'll never betray her. She's so special to me. I really love her so much.

She's nothing like my mother from my other world. She really does care about me. And I really do care about her. I know she's trying her best.

"It's time for you to eat. Let's get you dressed up, okay?" Kitsuna asks me, pulling me away from her breasts.

"...Yes... Mother. I'll get dressed. I'm hungry too." I say.

My mother helps me put some clothes on, then we go to the dining room to eat.

18