Part 19 – Death
253 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯Knowledge I didn't know flows through me!

The blessing is working.

Hermes must be proud.

First, Envision the desired outcome: The user must first clearly visualize what they want to achieve, whether it's an object, an effect, or an event. This requires a strong mental image and concentration on the desired result.

Second, Focus on the intention: Along with visualization, the user must also focus on their intention – the purpose or reason behind the desired outcome. This helps to direct their magical energy towards manifesting the desired result.

Third, Channel magical energy: Once the visualization and intention are clear, the user must channel their magical energy into the imagined outcome. This may involve specific techniques such as meditation, chanting, or hand gestures, depending on the magical system or individual's preference.

Fourth, Release the energy: After channeling the magical energy, the user releases it into the environment, allowing it to interact with the physical world and bring the imagined outcome into reality.

Final, Maintain focus and concentration: To ensure the successful manifestation of the desired outcome, the user must maintain their focus and concentration throughout the process. This helps to prevent any disruptions or inconsistencies in the magical energy, which could affect the final result.

Knowing this information, I realize it is possible for me to use magic without casting spells. I can just visualize the desired outcome, focus on my intention, channel my magical energy, and release it.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯Go forward.

My mother taught me about basic elemental magic, so perhaps I can make like a shield in my mind to protect us!

With all my focus, I picture a powerful invisible barrier made out of invisible magic, and push it forward!

I turn around slowly, facing what ever is trying to kill us.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯At the same time...

I'm hit by an unknown force.

My barrier gets shattered by whatever is in front of me!

And I'm sent flying backwards hitting the girl behind me, both of us hitting a nearby tree.

I groan, dazed and disoriented from the impact. My head is spinning, and my vision is blurry.

I feel as though my bones are shattering from the force of the impact.

My mind is racing with fear as I realize what just happened.

I just used a powerful invisible shield magic I created in my mind to protect us... and I failed!

No... Perhaps that's why I'm still alive.

...But my body hurts all over...

I try looking behind me, to see if the girl is alive.

...I hope she didn't die.

I can't tell. There's blood on my face from my injury, making it hard to see.

I try to speak, but the pain in my throat prevents me from doing so.

My head throbs with every beat of my heart. It feels like my brain is trying to escape through my skull.

My body is racked with agony.

I turn towards the source of danger.

A terrifying giant of a man approaches me slowly, with what seems to be a Club of sorts.

He must have used his club to hit us both at the same time, crushing my shield and hitting us with the same attack.

His appearance is something from a nightmare. His face is a mixture of anger, rage, and hate.

That's the only thing I see. He's just standing there... Staring.

I'm in too much pain to get up, or even try to protect myself. I don't know what to do... I can only sit and wait for death.

Maybe death would be a mercy compared to the agony I'm in... I want it to end, please... I don't want to be alive anymore.

He takes another step forward and raises his club again.

...

I can't move a single part of my body. It feels so heavy, my heart is beating so fast...

My body is shaking, tears are flowing from my eyes, I feel my blood running from my wound.

Ah... It hurts.

My whole body... Hurts...

Please, just make it stop.

My life, my pain... Everything...

The club starts moving. I'm scared.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯Death.

This is my time.

Please, just take my suffering away.

The club comes down, and I wait.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

15