Chapter 4 – A difficult time
39 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like the story and want to see more, take a look at my Patreon, where you'll find several chapters ahead of the public. And you'll also be helping me reach my dream of being a full-time writer.

"Sisters?"

Luna asked, embarrassed, as she tried to hide behind the shower curtains.

"What are you doing in here?"

Luna asked again, only this time in a louder voice, almost shouting.

However, Luna didn't realize that there was someone else in there, apart from her and her sisters. After she saw that her sisters were staring endlessly in the direction of the sink, she also decided to do the same thing as them. However, she almost had a heart attack after seeing what her sisters were staring at. It was her brother who was standing right in front of her, with an unfriendly expression as he stared into the mirror.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE, MAN? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN THE SHOWER?"

Shouted Luna, even more embarrassed at the thought of her brother seeing her naked.

Lincoln, however, completely ignored Luna's cries and continued to stare at himself in the mirror. Suddenly, he ended up doing something that scared both Luna, who didn't know exactly what was going on, and her sisters, who were outside the bathroom before he came in. He even managed to scare her sisters in her room, who already knew that something was going on, but weren't sure what it was.

After Lincoln lifted his head from the sink faucet and began to stare at his reflection with a serious and angry face, he ended up doing something that frightened everyone in the bathroom. Out of nowhere, he began to throw several punches at the bathroom mirror. As well as hurting his hand in the process, he started to make some cracks in the glass, indicating that if he carried on doing this, the mirror could end up breaking, which would accidentally cut his hand in the process.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Lincoln exclaimed as he punched the mirror, which began to get dirty with a few drops of blood coming from his hand as he did so.

"Stop it, man, you're going to hurt yourself."

Said Luna, with an astonished face, afraid that her brother was going to hurt himself.

Luna, realizing that if no one did anything, her brother wouldn't stop, ended up not caring that she was practically naked and ran towards Lincoln to try to stop him from continuing.

However, for some reason that Luna didn't know, Lincoln was a little stronger. Even she, who was taller than him, couldn't stop him from continuing to punch the mirror.

"Can you help me, or is it difficult? I won't be able to hold it for long."

Luna said, almost shouting, drawing the attention of her sisters, who were still paralyzed with fear and frightened by what they were seeing.

After calling out to the sisters in a desperate tone several times, Luna had finally managed to snap them out of their state of shock. They ran into the bathroom and, together, managed to hold Lincoln down. However, not even all of them together, holding him down, were managing to stop him from throwing his punches at the mirror.

"It might just be me who's finding this weird, but where did this kid get so much strength?"

Lori asked, not expecting an answer, as she held onto her brother's arm in an attempt to stop him from hurting himself further. However, it was doing no good.

"But he's always been strong, isn't that why he's a boy?"

Leni replied in an idiotic way, which didn't even surprise the other sisters, since she had a reputation for being a bit slow-witted and unintelligent, while holding her brother's other arm.

"WAKE UP, MAN."

Lynn shouted, pulling her brother's shirt from behind in a desperate attempt to make him stop.

"Brother, you're going to hurt yourself."

Said Lana, Lola and Lisa, while pulling their brother by the legs to try and get him down.

After a lot of effort on the part of all the sisters, they had finally managed to knock their brother to the ground.

Lincoln, still agitated and resistant, was trying to free himself from the sisters' grasp. His expression was furious and confused at the same time, as if he was fighting something he didn't fully understand. The sisters, concerned and determined, held their ground to prevent him from hurting himself or causing any more damage to the environment.

"Lincoln, please stop!"

Luna begged, as she held her brother's shoulders firmly while looking into his eyes, hoping that her voice could reach him.

However, after Lincoln had calmed down a little, his sisters got off him so that he could stand up. However, he only gets up from the floor without saying a word and goes to the sink. He turned on the tap and began to clean his hands, which were still dripping with blood. Without saying another word, he starts walking towards his room and then knocks on the door.

After Lincoln carried out this terrifying act, his sisters began to stare at each other with a questioning expression, not understanding anything.

"Now, I'm confused, what the fuck just happened here?"

Luna asked, throwing the question into the air, hoping that one of her sisters would answer. However, they were just as confused as she was.

"Shouldn't we go there?"

Lana asked, letting her twin sister complete her question.

"...Make sure he's not doing anything wrong?"

Lola added, not letting her sister down.

At this point, no one dared, or even had the courage, to say a word. The atmosphere was already starting to get tense, until the older sister decided to give an answer to that question.

"I think it's best if we leave him alone for now, but we should tell Mom all this."

Lori said, still staring at her brother's bedroom door, with a worried expression on her face, afraid that her brother might do something worse than he had done while they weren't looking.

Lori took the initiative and walked towards her mother's bedroom door. With hesitant steps, she knocked softly and waited for an answer. After a few moments of silence, the door opened, revealing her mother's calm but attentive countenance.

"Has something happened, Lori? Why do you look so worried?"

Rita asked, immediately noticing the worried expression on her eldest daughter's face, as well as on the faces of her other daughters.

4