Chapter 2: The Dungeon LIfe
53 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: The Dungeon Life

 

Hestia handed me the paper with my Falna imprinted on it.

Name: Alex Star

Age:16

Height: 5'10".

Weight: 150 lbs.

Eye color: blue

Hair color: black

This basic information will not be shown again

LV·1]

[Strength: I·0]

[Endurance: I·0]

[Skill: I·0]

[Agility: I·0]

[Magic Power: I·0]

[Skill: Profit Sharing: When hunting with a group, you will gain the excelia that they receive as well as your own, and vice versa].

[Magic: Excelia Boost: Provide a buff to yourself and up to 3 allies to double Excelia gain.]

[Development Skills: Growth: Your status only requires ⅓ of the excelia to grow.]

 

I now understand why she said I wasn't human. With these abilities, I can grow six times faster when I am alone compared to others in the dungeon, but I could grow many times faster once I have a party to go with. I can't wait until Bell arrives!!

Hestia was still in awe of my Falna and advised me to keep this a secret because if they did, they would do anything to adopt me into their family.

I was pretty excited about my growth rate and what it meant. I knew that if I wanted to, I could go to any familia and they would fight tooth and nail to get me, but I want to grow strong and make my own future.

I went to bed at 8:30 tonight because I plan to get up at 5 a.m. to go to the dungeon. I wanted to push myself even further and become a powerful adventurer on my own terms. Despite the tempting offer to join a prestigious family, I knew that I had to stay true to my own goals and aspirations. As I drifted off to sleep, I felt a sense of determination and excitement for the challenges that awaited me in the dungeon tomorrow. I was ready to prove myself and carve out my own destiny in this world.

I awoke right before 5 and activated my Excelia magic. That way, I can use it again tomorrow morning. I then went to the market area after Hestia gave me 3000 valis and directions. I needed to buy a weapon before going to the dungeon. I made my way to a reputable blacksmith shop and found a dagger priced at 1200 valis and a set of armor set at 2000 valis. I discovered that Welf Rozzo was the smith who made them by finding his name engraved into them. I was able to haggle the price for these at 3000 valis with the shop owner since he said that not many people like this style. On my way out, he said, I hope to see you again, kid!

With that, I am off to the Dungeon. I made it to the entrance.

I made my way onto the first floor. After a few minutes, I encountered a kobold. I prepared myself for battle and rushed in with my knife drawn. After dodging a few times and getting a scratch across my arm, I was able to defeat it! And it dropped a kobold nail, which I could sell for 100 valis at the Pantheon. Excited by my victory, I continued exploring the Dungeon, eager to find more valuable items to sell. The adrenaline rush from the battle fueled my determination to conquer the challenges ahead.

After making my way a little further, I came across a group of four kobolds. I knew this would be difficult with my low stats, but I have to get stronger! I was able to dodge all of their attacks and defeat them one by one. I can do this! I will become the strongest; I just have to keep working hard. I can't let anything hold me back. As I looted the bodies of the defeated kobolds, I found a rare gemstone that sparkled in the dim light of the Dungeon. This discovery only fueled my determination further, knowing that there were more treasures waiting to be found. With each battle won, I could feel myself getting stronger and more skilled in combat. I refused to let any obstacle stand in my way on my journey to becoming the strongest adventurer in the land. The thrill of the fight and the promise of greater rewards pushed me forward, eager to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

After going to the entrance of the second floor and steeling my nerves, I took a deep breath and stepped inside, ready to conquer whatever dangers awaited me. If I want to be the strongest, I have to push myself harder than anyone else has. I found a group of goblins upon entering the 2nd floor, and after a rough battle with me nearly losing my life a few times, I defeated all 10 of them and got the loot. Six of them dropped a goblin fang, which can be sold for 200 valis. After this last battle, I figured it was best to go back and sell everything I had. It should be around 5 p.m. since I have been going through the dungeon for hours. I made it back to the entrance of the dungeon and made my way to the Pantheon to sell my loot and talk to Eina. I found Eina waiting for me with a smile on her face.

I sold my loot, which accounted for 24 kobold nails and 6 goblin fangs, totaling 3600 valis. The magic gemstone itself was worth 1,000 valis. I made the money back and more! After getting the money, I talked to Eina about making it to the second floor, and she said to be careful: " You only have one life!" But I told her that I was careful.

After talking to her for a little while, I made my way back to the church and was met with Hestia running to me as I got close to the church! " I was so worried when I woke up and you were gone! I thought you had left me for a better familia," Hestia said. I replied, "This Familia is going to become the best!"

4