Chapter 6
1.8k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We can’t deal with that,” Ari said. “Goddess’ grace, this would be a challenge even with a proper adventuring party.”

The monster in question was a massive steel golem that blocked the main gate. According to the details on the map Ari had gotten, it would move faster than the eye could see and overpower their force magic before promptly squishing both of us to a pulp.

Even from here, over a thousand feet from the gate, we could see the imposing form of the golem, like a model of the statue of liberty rendered smaller. There was no chance in hell I could even scratch that thing with my version of Ari’s force magic.

“What makes you say that?” I asked. “That looks impossible to deal with.”

“Of course you wouldn’t know,” Ari scoffed. “Otherworlders. You’re all the same.”

“I’m not the only one?”

“Your kind is very rare, but no, you are not alone,” she said.

“Okay,” I replied, absorbing this information. “Hold on. Unless another one of them’s gotten to use you as thoroughly as I have, I wouldn’t call myself the same as them.”

“You do have that up on them,” Ari admitted, managing not to make an embarrassed sound this time, though her reddened cheeks and heavy breaths told me that my words still had an effect on her. “The point I was making, however, is that there is more than one way to deal with a monster. If direct force would not work, which it likely would not in this case, we would find an alternative. With enough variance in power, we could slowly wear it down, avoid it entirely, or even subvert it for our own purposes.”

“How would you do that last one?” I asked. “Even if you have mind control magic, I don’t think that you would be able to use that on a machine like that.”

“Mind control magic is expressly forbidden,” Ari said. “Templars use it, and so it is permitted against them, but no adventurer would be caught dead. No, what I speak of is finding the mechanisms embedded within the dungeon itself.”

“Is there a reason we can’t do that with two people?” I asked.

“You are weak,” she said frankly. “Your magic is too reliant on a recharge that takes a long time. I doubt that you will be capable of remaining useful in a full-out fight?”

I cocked an eyebrow. “Are you sure about that?”

The euphoric energy coursing through my body from my most recent orgasm hadn’t only been the endorphins from the act of cumming into Ari’s cute little mouth. There was magic pulsing through me in quantities that made me feel like I was going to burst.

“For the time being, we share a skill,” Ari said. “Test yours against mine. Push against push.”

I sashayed over to face her, the two of us about ten feet apart.

“Ready?” she asked. At my nod, she said, “Go.”

I reached out with the temporary power I’d gained and pushed, directing all of that lustful power within me into one usage of Force Manipulation.

Our wills met at the halfway point between us, clashing in thin air. I grit my teeth as the indomitable force that was Ari’s magic contested against my will. At first, she seemed to be dominating, but there was so much energy stored within me that I hadn’t used yet.

Drawing upon the reserves, I redoubled my efforts into countering her push—and with a mighty heave of effort, I made an inch of headway. Then two.

“Enough,” Ari said, breathing heavily. “We will both exhaust our magic, and that would be less than ideal.”

We both had to recover, panting with our hands on our knees. Sweat dripped down my face. That had been rough.

Ari had gone pale with shock.

“Your copying ability,” she said finally. “It’s stronger than any of its like.”

“Maybe the manner in which I got it makes it more powerful,” I suggested. “I imagine the other copying abilities you’ve seen don’t need a partner to swallow your cum.”

At the reminder of the lewd act she’d performed, Ari dipped her head bashfully, a hand going to the back of her neck. “No. They do not. I apologize for underestimating you. If I had gone all out, I could have overpowered you or used another one of my skills to counter you, but it would have been a close thing.”

“I accept your apology, contingent on one condition,” I said.

Ari groaned. “I have a bad feeling about this.”

“Keep me supplied,” I said as seriously as I could. “If we’re going to do this, then I need to know I can rely on you. If you stop helping me right before a big encounter, I will be well and truly fucked.”

“If I do help you,” she said drily, “then it is I who will be, as you say, well and truly fucked.”

“Can’t deny that,” I said. “To be honest, I can’t force you to do anything. All I’m asking is that you try your best to keep us both alive, and I know that’s putting the onus on you, I’m sorry.”

“Of course I will,” Ari said, affronted. “Do not question my honor as an adventurer, Erin. You will make it out of here alive and intact whether you like it or not.”

That was a relief. A huge smile spread across my face. “I think I’ll like it a quite a bit.”

She made a face, seriousness dropping away instantly. “Pervert.”

“You know it.”

To be honest, I wasn’t sure why I was so fixated on sex, but whoever had seen fit to reincarnate me here had analyzed my character and given me a class designed around it, so I couldn’t complain.

“If we want to find a method to disable the golem, we will have to explore the dungeon further,” Ari said. “Any control mechanism will typically be placed more out of the way.”

“I’m down to explore some more,” I said. “Maybe get some proper clothes.”

“That would be nice,” Ari said, blatantly staring at my tits. She noticed me noticing her and held my gaze, challenging me. “What? If you want to leer at me all day, you should be okay with the other way around.”

“Oh, I’m not complaining,” I said. “Feel free to give them a touch if you’d like. It’d just be returning the favor.”

“Truly?” Ari said. “You are one strange woman. I have never met someone as… forward… as you.”

“These are strange circumstances,” I said, shrugging. “If it would help you get some stress out, then sure. Just don’t make it too long. Like you said, there are monsters about.”

Hesitantly, Ari approached me.

“I don’t bite.”

She laid her hands on my breasts cautiously, as if she wasn’t sure if I was real, then started playing with them. Ari was clearly much more experienced with the more traditionally female parts of the body, and I saw the tension go out of her shoulders as she squeezed and massaged my chest. She laid her head between my breasts and stayed there for a moment before returning to being serious.

“Thank you,” she said.

“I thought you were supposed to be all noble,” I replied. “You play with other girls’ tits a lot?”

“I get curious,” Ari said defensively. “I am no prude.”

“You certainly seemed like one when my cock was inside you.”

“Anyone would be surprised by that!”

We continued bickering as she started to map the area around us better.

There were indeed more monsters in this area, which we were thankfully still able to clear away with her force magic. I was quickly realizing that her abilities were pretty remarkable. They were effective even against monsters that were much more effective than the slimes, acting as both offense and defense.

We gained more monster shards and loot as we went along, though there wasn’t much in the way of proper clothing. We found another band of fabric even thinner than the one Ari was already wearing—I didn’t want that, so I let her have it for a bit of extra reinforcement on her bindings.

Mimics were less of a problem when you verified every chest for their contents beforehand, and in the slimy remnants of another mimic, we found a worn-out shirt with material that had been brutalized so badly by the slime that its once-white fabric was almost completely translucent. Ari let me have it since my top was still exposed, but honestly…

“I don’t think this covers me up at all,” I said, looking down at my still very-visible breasts, now outlined in translucent white fabric.

“Perfect,” Ari said. “Is what I would say if you felt even a tenth of the shame I do.”

“Why would I feel shame?” I asked. “This is a great body. Yours is even better.”

Even faint praise turned the tips of her ears pink. So cute.

We continued on for a while, Ari reading arcane runes on the wall as we went along. Eventually, she had us stop.

“Whether the area ahead is a control room or something else, I cannot fully ascertain,” she said quietly, “but this leads to a way to take the golem down. I’m sure of it.”

“Then let’s go,” I said. “What are we waiting for?”

“Shhh,” she whispered. “You lack my sensory skills, but you can look ahead. Very, very quietly.”

I crept forward, peering around the corner at the end of the tunnel we were in.

Two fully armored figures stood there, unmoving. Each of them must have been at least eight feet tall, but they were still potentially human, not as inhumanoid as the golem from earlier.

“Templars,” Ari whispered.

I wanted a better look at them, so I leaned forward a bit more—

Click.

The sound came from below me.

I looked down to see an arcane pattern glowing green under me. My eyes widened as the two Templars turned towards us.

“Shit,” Ari cursed. “We need to get out of heeere…”

I snapped my head towards her as her last word trailed off. Was she somehow drunk?

No. It had to be this rune.

She swayed once, twice, then collapsed on the ground.

An intense wave of vertigo hit me after, and I stumbled, balancing myself against a wall. Then came the worst drowsiness I’d ever felt.

The last thing I saw before I hit the ground was the hulking armored figure of a Templar walking towards us, satisfaction clear in his body language.

“Look what the cat pulled in,” he said.

I passed out.

63