Android Krillin was Smashed
83 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this time, Cell was still admiring his masterpiece in mid-air.

Looking at the huge crater that had appeared under his feet, he had to admit that it really felt good.

It's a pity that he didn't hear the desperate screams of those filthy human beings. It was really a shame.

"So, which city should it be next?"

Cell glanced around, and the corner of his mouth slowly raised in an evil arc.

After scanning back and forth, he finally fixed his gaze West City!

"Then, it shall be your turn next!"

"Scream in despair, you filthy human bugs!"

After the cold words fell, an energy ball condensed on his fingertips again, and just at the moment when he was about to shoot the energy ball...

Swish!

Like a ghost, a figure appeared behind Cell in an instant.

Then he directly kicked Cell's back!

Bang!

Cell didn't have time to react, the kick sent him flying a few hundred feet away. His body crashed against a mountain heavily before stopping.

"What??"

A look of disbelief suddenly appeared on Cell's face.

That kick just now was really heavy, and he didn't sense any major energy fluctuations before it suddenly appeared.

But all the stronger fighters on the earth had been killed by him, so how could there still be such a strong person?

With a surprised gaze, Cell looked up into the air.

Then he saw a familiar figure.

A big bald head was glistening in the sunlight.

"Baldy??"

"Are you...are you kidding, how could that bald coward have the power from just now?"

Cell was even more surprised after seeing Krillin appearing in midair.

Because Krillin was just an ordinary human warrior.

No matter how hard he tries, he could never compare to Saiyan's!

And eight years ago, this guy was ridiculously weak, and his courage wasn't even worth mentioning. 

How did this coward become so powerful in just eight years?

Although he was unprepared just now, he definitely was not something that Krillin could just kick away!

"Cell, you bastard!"

"Today I will definitely kill you, I'll avenge Goku, Gohan and the others, and I'll make up for all of my past mistakes."

Krillin's eyes were extremely determined and he no longer had any timidity or cowardice at this moment.

Anyways, was death really that big of a deal? In fact, eight years ago, he should have gone to the underworld with Goku and the others.

Now, it was time to settle the score with Cell.

"Oh?"

"I really didn't expect this. It seems that these few years without my presence has not only increased your strength, but also your courage."

"How dare you act arrogantly front of me! I can clearly remember how you crawled like an insect in front of me in fear eight years ago."

Cell got up slowly, wiping the small scratch on his face, and said in an almost amusing manner.

Krillin just now did make him feel a bit of pain, but with such an attack, it was impossible to cause any serious injury to him.

"Bastard..."

"Shut your trap!"

Thinking of the scene eight years ago, Krillin was furious.

Indeed, he was too weak and timid eight years ago. Faced with Cell who killed all his companions, he didn't even have the courage to face him.

This feeling tormented him for eight years.

Whoosh! 

After a roar, the next second, Krillin rushed out again, swinging his fist at Cell.

Swish! swish!

Punch after punch, blow after blow, he just went crazy, letting it all out.

However, Krillin was definitely no match for Cell.

Even if he became a part Android, this gap couldn't be narrowed by much.

With just some slight movements of his body, Cell completely dodged all of Krillin's attacks.

"It looks like you only how to attack with sneak attacks."

"With just this much power and speed, you still want to fight me?"

Cell folded his hands on his chest, taunting Krillin frantically.

It was undeniable that this little bald head was indeed stronger than before. If he was still in his second state from back then, then maybe this bald head might even be able to defeat him.

But now, the gap between the two of them was worlds apart.

'This Monster!'

'Is the gap between us still that big?'

Krillin gritted his teeth tightly, but his speed didn't slow down at all.

Since he had been transformed into a part Android by Bulma, he now had almost unlimited amount of energy.

So, like Android No. 17 and No. 18, he couldn't get tired at all. However, this didn't matter at all if he didn't have the ability to win the fight. 

Swish.. Swish.. Swish! 

Krillin kept swinging his fists.

His strength and speed were increased to the extreme, but the gap between them was too big for him to be able to hurt Cell.

This continued on for several minutes until Cell lost interest in this fight.

"You overconfident insect, do you now realize the how pointless your effort is?"

"I'll let you clearly realize that no matter what you become, no matter what kind of training you have undergo, you will never be able to defeat the mighty Cell!"

Cell's indifferent voice meant that he was no longer interested in this game.

The moment his voice fell, he directly grabbed Krillin's fist. The moment his fist was grabbed, Krillin lost the strength to resist. It was like being clamped by huge iron clamps, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't break free at all.

In the next second, Cell directly flung Krillin's body away.

Rumble!

The impact was accompanied by deafening roar!

Seven to eight hills collapsed one after another, directly turning into rubble.

Boom!

In the end, Krillin's body was embedded on a hundred-foot hill.

A look of extreme pain suddenly appeared on his face.

Although he transformed into a part Android with unlimited energy, his body is still human in essence. It's just that an energy reactor that could continuously keep generating energy was installed in his body!

Even with unlimited energy, his body was still of flesh and blood and could feel pain. He wasn't like Android No. 17 and No. 18 who were perfected for years by Dr. Gero.

Whoosh! 

Before Krillin could recover, Cell's appeared again in front of him.

He grabbed Krillin's face and smashed it against the hard rocks. He didn't just stopped there but continued to move, dragging his face along with him.

On the rocky walls of the hill, a shocking path was forcefully carved. Wherever it went, it left a trail of bright red blood.

8