1
1.5k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Minwoo woke up from his sleep due to the intense cold running down his spine.

Could it be that the heating equipment is broken? Min-woo cursed inwardly at the harsh environment of the night shift room. The school he works at must be one of the few in this area to have the most up-to-date facilities, so why is it that this is the only one in such poor condition?

Minwoo straightened the work uniform parka he was wearing as a blanket and raised his upper body.

However, when Minwoo opened his eyes, what came into his field of vision was not the familiar scene of the night shift room.

Minwoo was in the middle of a large room.

No, calling it a room is somewhat absurd. The desolation should have been called a large cavity rather than a room. The only thing I could tell was that it was not a natural cave, as the dark ceiling was made of straight stone.

Minwoo was very confused. He must have been sleeping in his room. But when he opened his eyes, he found himself in an unfamiliar place. He couldn’t understand why he was in this place.

Kidnapping?

A confusing word came to mind for a moment, but Minwoo quickly shook his head.

He said he was not worthy of being kidnapped. Students at the school where Minwoo works might not know, but he was just an ordinary old bachelor in his mid-30s.

Minwoo tried to recall the events of yesterday to somehow piece his memories together.

Minwoo, who holds the position of a janitor at a prestigious school, was living his daily life as usual until yesterday.

Every morning, Minwoo’s day begins with waking up in his sleeping room, which is almost like home, and cleaning the area around the entrance to the school gate. After students go to school, we tend to the flower beds or repair broken facilities. Although he could not be said to have taken pride in his work, he had his attachment to it. Moreover, since he had nothing to show for this job, he only got it through his relationship with the school president, so he couldn’t get fired for working in vain.

Also, there were times when he came across unexpected side income while working. The school where Minwoo works is a prestigious school that is well-known in the area. The academic atmosphere is well-developed, so the average academic ability of the students is high, and the facilities are also up-to-date. Above all, the overall appearance level of the students was significant.

There were quite a few coincidences where he got to admire the fresh schoolgirls’ flowing school uniform skirts blowing in the wind and their underwear. On days when he even saw something like that, he would be in a good mood all day long. He could even tell one’s fortune for the day based on whether he looked at the underwear or not.

In that sense, yesterday was not a particularly special day. At least he wouldn’t have done anything that would open my eyes in an unknown place like this. Minwoo turned his attention to the current situation again and checked his physical condition, but fortunately, he was not injured or detained.

Minwoo was wearing a navy blue work uniform. Last night, he couldn’t even wash properly and fell asleep. First, he looked for his cell phone to check the date and time, but there was no cell phone under his work uniform.

Although he said it was instead, he found a small stick in the inside pocket of his work uniform parka. It was a mini LED light stick. Rather than a light stick, should it be called a light stick? A small size that can only be used at idol concerts. He’s a guy I’ve taken with me a few times recently when patrolling the academy at night. It didn’t seem like he would be particularly helpful in this situation.

Minwoo sighed as he repeatedly turned the light on and off without any meaning.

First of all, Minwoo wanted to understand the situation he was currently in. He must first know where this place is so he can call for rescue or do anything else.

Minwoo got up from his seat and started looking for the common entrance.

The area of ​​the cavity seemed to be almost half the size of a soccer stadium. Moreover, the scenery is not much different in any direction. Minwoo decided to approach one wall.

As the wall got closer, I began to see things that I couldn’t see when I was far away. There are no glass windows, but there are square holes spaced out like windows. A cold wind was coming through there. In the black space beyond the hole, countless light sands flowed.

It was the night sky.

Only then did Minwoo realize where he was standing. Of course, it was only the height axis.

Min-woo, who looked outside through the hole, was so overwhelmed by the scenery that he could not keep his mouth shut.

“What on earth is this…”

Minwoo was inside a very tall tower.

The scenery outside the window was nothing but unfamiliar things that Minwoo was seeing for the first time. The huge castles surrounding the tower looked more like the devil’s castle from a fantasy game rather than a medieval castle from world history books. Towers similar to the one where he was rising in a disorderly manner between the castle walls, and each one boasted a dizzying height. Although he couldn’t see the other side of the castle because it was covered in fog, what he could see was enough for him to realize that he was in a strange place.

Minwoo, feeling slightly dizzy, held on to the stone wall and took a few deep breaths. Even for him, who has lived a relatively short life, this was his first such absurd experience.

Minwoo thought about the possibilities that would make sense of the current situation. A movie set? Hidden Cameras? VR? However, none of them could clearly explain the current situation.

But I couldn’t just stay like this. He first has to find the stairs to go down. Thinking like that, Minwoo decided to look around the inside of the tower along the wall.

“Huh?”

However, Minwoo could not walk very far before he stopped his steps again. Why is it that I feel an inexplicable cold sensation? He suddenly turned his head and looked out the window.

“…”

There was a monster.

It had a snowball fight with Minwoo for a moment, and then he opened his mouth wide.

“Kiyaaaaa!”

“Aaaaah!”

Minwoo screamed, took a step back, and hit his buttocks.

Dinosaur? No, should I say something similar? No matter where you look, a creature that seems to have no other way to describe it other than a monster was opening its mouth at Minwoo outside the window, showing off its sharp teeth. Although the monster’s entire body could not be seen because it was beyond the window, the size of its head alone was enough to make you think it could swallow Minwoo in one bite. It was a question of how he climbed up such a high tower, but Min-woo, who was so frightened, didn’t even have time to think about such things.

Fortunately, the wall was too small for the monster’s head to pass through. The monster was trying to get its head into the hole, but at best it could only get its pointed mouth part slightly inside. Of course, that alone was enough to make Minwoo feel fear, but at least he didn’t seem to be in danger of being eaten by the monster.

As the unintended lull continued, Minwoo, who had regained his composure, sat down and slowly retreated. His legs weren’t very strong, but he felt like he couldn’t die if he didn’t somehow increase the distance from that monster.

He was crawling backward like that, but soon his back hit something. There is still a long way to go before reaching the wall on the other side. Minwoo tilted his head up to see what hit his back.

“…”

Behind Minwoo’s back, a woman stood.

Light purple skin that does not correspond to any race on Earth and is only seen in stories. However, her flawless, well-toned body matched her jewel-like skin very well. Above all, although her body was slightly padded with armor-like material, most of her model-like lines were boldly exposed.

Min-woo, who was looking up at her woman in a sitting position, momentarily forgot about his situation and inadvertently slowly looked up from below her and admired her woman’s body.

Her thighs, were moderately muscled, giving a feeling of her healthy beauty on her amethyst skin. Above that, a small, high-leg swimsuit-like one-piece dress barely covered her precious parts. The slim waist that followed the line had a lovely belly button that decorated the center of the elegant curve like a jewel, and the bust had a dizzying design that made the upper part of the breasts visible even considering the padded armor, making it look as if the contents would overflow at any moment.

Her womanly face was hidden from view by her ample breasts. However, the mountain goat horn-shaped decorations sticking out on both sides of her head were particularly noticeable.

If it were a normal situation, I would have been impressed that this was a high-quality cosplay.

The purple-skinned woman didn’t care about Min-woo’s gaze at all, and she stretched out her hand toward where the monster was. She then muttered something in an inaudible voice.

“— —- —.”

Then, with a deafening roar, the place where the monster exploded.

Minwoo didn’t even have time to scream and just stared blankly at the scene.

The dust scattered by the explosion was soon blown away by the wind. The hole in the stone wall was now wide enough for the monster’s head to fit through, but no more monsters could get inside. Instead, only the flesh and blood traces that would have been part of the monster moments ago decorated the area around the explosion.

Although the principle was unknown, Min-woo had an intuition that this explosion was clearly the work of this woman. From the moment he encountered the monster, he was already losing his sense of reality. Maybe this is no longer the world he knew. He was thinking that even though his chin was shaking.

“Oops!”

Minwoo, who was momentarily out of breath, soon felt the sensation of his entire body rising into the air. The woman grabbed his collar with one hand and pulled him up. The woman was as tall as Min-woo, and as she raised her arms high, Min-woo, who was hanging on the end of them, was pulled up so that her legs did not touch the floor. She had tremendous strength that could not be considered that of an ordinary woman, but Minwoo, who was having breathing difficulty, could not afford to think about such things.

The woman looked around at Minwoo, who was struggling so awkwardly, and muttered with a somewhat disappointed look in her eyes.

“I can’t feel any power or magic. Even the Hero’s unique aura… I guess this is a failure. I guess it doesn’t work out as well as humans do.”

Minwoo thought the woman’s voice was beautiful. Moreover, he realized that, unlike before, she could understand him.

Thinking that his words might make sense, Minwoo desperately shouted even though he was having a hard time breathing.

“Save me… Please…!”

Begging for his life after barely getting out. However, the woman did not seem to have any intention of giving Min-woo down. She was still observing Minwoo here and there, but soon her gaze stopped at a certain place.

“What is this thing used for?”

The woman’s gaze is on the tip of Minwoo’s right hand. To be precise, he was looking at the mini LED light stick that Minwoo was holding. Soon she moved her tail, which was fluttering near her rump, and wrapped it around the tip of the light stick.

At that moment,

Ji-ing!

“Wow!?”

Suddenly, the strength that supported her body made her disappear, and Minwoo rolled awkwardly on the floor. He groaned as he rubbed his numb buttocks.

“..Huh?”

Soon Minwoo realized why he suddenly fell to the floor. For some reason, the purple-skinned woman who had been holding onto her collar just moments before had fallen to the floor.

17