3
835 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This… Really, I’m in trouble.”

Minwoo was looking down at Ernate, the demon king, who was still lying unconscious, with an embarrassed expression. She was the woman who threatened him just a moment ago, but seeing her lying defenseless like this made Minwoo feel a little sorry for her.

Minwoo took off the parka of his work uniform and covered it with Ernate’s body. Not only did she look cold in her clothes, but more importantly, he had nowhere to look.

The parka was barely long enough to cover Ernate’s shoulders, but barely exposed thighs were enough for Minwoo to swallow his dry saliva. She was wearing a truly shameless outfit.

Minwoo, who had calmed down a bit, sat down next to Ernate and began to think about the situation he was in.

The series of events that had just happened continued to rob Minwoo of his sense of reality. This is no longer the world he knew. Minwoo decided to acknowledge the reality before his eyes. Although he did not know the reason or the principle, it was an undeniable fact that he had crossed over into a strange world.

Minwoo, who had been somewhat of an otaku since his student days, had some knowledge of various subcultures. He also knew that it was an otherworldly water that was once popular. Minwoo was thinking that maybe he himself was in the same situation.

If you judge a series of events under that assumption, one conclusion is drawn.

Minwoo recalled the words the woman in front of her muttered to herself.

“The hero… Failed… Like humans…”

Like humans, this means that this woman is not human. Of course, even on the outside, she doesn’t look like an ordinary human being. Her appearance reminded me of a devil or a succubus. Of course, she never imagined that she was the devil.

And the woman was looking around at Minwoo and comparing him to the ‘warrior’. She then put the words in her mouth , he was a failure.

To infer, this woman tried to summon a warrior, or someone equivalent to it, and as a result, she concluded that Minwoo was summoned.

“It’s just a guess, but…”

Muttering that to himself, Minwoo glanced at the woman, Ernate, who was still losing consciousness.

“…”

I didn’t realize it earlier because I was in a hurry, but she was this woman. She is an incredible beauty. Her wispy bluish-silver hair was a perfect match for her skin tone , and her cool, Nordic features were almost a strike zone for his taste.

“For a devil like this, it would be okay to sell his soul.”

Minwoo muttered that and carefully stroked Ernate’s hair. If she had been like that before, she would never have done it, but perhaps it was because of the continued unreasonable situation. He was a little bolder than usual.

“These horns…Are they real?”

Minwoo’s hand, which had been stroking her hair, went to the horns that sprouted on either side of Ernate’s head. Minwoo, who was a little started by the hard and rough texture, pulled slightly hard on his horn. A horn that won’t even budge, let alone be pulled out. If this was a simple headdress, it would have come off quickly.

“..Anyway, she’s not waking up. If she sleeps in a place like this, she’ll catch a cold.”

Minwoo muttered those words and even thought seriously about the topic, “Do devils catch colds?”, But soon his consciousness was focused elsewhere.

“If you’re sleeping this deeply…”

Minwoo’s gaze was already fixed on Ernate’s thigh.

Was he unattractive as a man? Minwoo had not had the experience of truly tasting a woman’s flesh until he was over 30 years old. Of course, he had been to the brothel a few times, but he mostly just followed the girl’s lead , and he had never leisurely enjoyed the woman’s body at his own pace. Moreover, the service Minwoo went to was poor and unfriendly, so his fantasy about women was shattered for no reason.

For Minwoo, who had the typical otaku mentality that two-dimensional women are the best, the woman in front of him opened up another worldview.

“Yeah, I can’t get out of this tower by myself anyway, and even if this woman wakes up, she says I’ll be dead.”

If you are going to die anyway, it would be profitable to enjoy it to the fullest and die.

Minwoo reached that conclusion, took a few deep breaths, and then boldly stretched out both hands and placed his hands on Ernate’s thighs.

“Wow… It’s soft… !”

Unlike his unfamiliar skin color, the texture was softer and more elastic than Minwoo imagined. Minwoo, who was inadvertently impressed, forgot about the passage of time and continued massaging Ernate’s thighs.

“Other places too…”

Minwoo became increasingly bold and turned his eyes to his buttocks, which were hidden under his parka beyond his thighs. The devil’s tail sticking out between his buttocks was gently waving as if tempting him.

He had no time to worry.

Minwoo’s hand climbed to his hip and disappeared under his parka. Was he aware that he was committing the crime of his life? His fingertips he were trembling, but he still didn’t try to pull his hand his his away his.

“Ugh… It’s super soft here too..!”

Dying without even knowing this feeling is something you will regret even after you die. With that thought in mind, Minwoo indulged in Ernate’s butt almost in a trance. His actions became more and more bold, going from simply kneading to licking with his tongue or burying his face between the buttocks.

“Ah… It even smells good. Let’s see, what happens next…”

After tasting Ernate’s ass to the fullest, Minwoo took off her work parka that had covered her and spread it out neatly on the seat next to her. And then he carefully rolled Ernesta’s body halfway on top of it.

Ernate was laid down with her body facing upward, using her parka as a blanket.

“Hiya…”

Although Ernate saw it when she was awake, she did not have time to enjoy it leisurely like this. Minwoo unconsciously swallowed his saliva and engraved Ernate’s beautiful female body on his retina.

No matter how many times I saw her, she had a beautiful body.

She had a body that was fit enough to be considered a model, but what caught Minwoo’s attention was her big, melon-like breasts, no matter what anyone said.

It’s not just about size. Even in the lying position, it maintains its shape almost without collapsing. Minwoo had rarely seen a woman’s breasts in person, but he had no doubt that these breasts were truly national treasures.

Minwoo took off the armor covering Ernate’s breasts and then took off her top. Since the clothes were practically naked from the beginning, it was easy to take them off.

“..Uooot.”

Minwoo couldn’t keep his mouth shut at the sight before his eyes.

On skin as clear as amethyst, pink nipples were sticking out their heads as if shy. It has a beautiful shape like a sculpture, and the size and proportions are the golden ratio itself. I even wondered if this could really exist in reality.

Minwoo stretched out his trembling hand and grabbed the woman’s breast.

“Khaha..!”

Minwoo inadvertently expressed his admiration. He had no choice but to do so. Because that touch was a touch of bliss that he had never experienced in his life.

The feel of breasts as soft as glutinous rice cakes and the nipples sticking out, slightly hardened perhaps due to the cold. That combination was giving Minwoo the utmost emotion. Even if he was massaged like this for the rest of his life, he never seemed to get tired of it.

“Whoa… Whoo…”

Minwoo soon realized that his groin area was greatly swollen. His dick his his his was harder than ever. He hadn’t even touched him yet, but Minwoo was caught up in the feeling that he was going to ejaculate at any moment.

“Damn it… I came all the way here anyway… What’s better than dying!”

In the end, Minwoo couldn’t bear it anymore and took off his belt.

“Ugh, it’s cold..!”

As he lowered his pants to expose his bare skin, Minwoo felt his body shivering in the cold air. But for Minwoo now, the cold was probably a good thing.

Anyway, soon your body will heat up so much that you won’t even feel the cold.

Minwoo spread Ernate’s legs wide and placed them on his shoulders. Then he slightly moved the lower part of the high-leg dress that was covering Ernate’s precious area to the side of him.

“Gulp…”

For a moment, Minwoo forgot the cold and admired Ernate’s genitals his. Despite his unfamiliar skin color, Ernate found the place fascinating. Her clean mounds her, without any stray hairs, were just the right amount of flesh, and that in itself was stimulating Minwoo’s sexual desire.

Minwoo brought his fingers to the sacred place and carefully spread them to the sides. Then, the lovely pink inside, different from the outside, revealed itself. It was Minwoo’s first time in his life to actually see a woman’s place like this.

“As expected, the force of the real thing is amazing… It’s not almost wet, but… I guess there’s nothing we can do.”

If necessary, you can at least apply saliva.

Minwoo, who had just finished preparing for insertion after briefly admiring the genitals he was seeing for the first time, aimed his already fully erect penis at the entrance to Ernate’s vagina. Although he had little actual experience, he never failed to aim because he had more indirect experience than anyone else.

“Oh my…! Even though I’ve only reached the tip, this feeling… I’m going crazy…!”

Minwoo no longer had any patience left. Min-woo, who had already lost his sense of reason, briefly worried whether he would wake up now, thrust his waist forward with force and pierced Ernate’s vagina in one go.

15